What's happening to men?

Is it something in the water?

Attached: 1648310424361.jpg (1024x546, 75.49K)

I'm pretty sure men are getting taller.

the end result of degeneracy

It really is sad to see, but kinda hot at the same time.

Attached: 1648300116397.webm (576x1024, 787.49K)

Just a manlet coping.

no it isn't, you fucking freak.

flouride

Why are men doing this?

When I was young, teenage girls weren't as hot as they are today, there's definitely something changing.
I still have high school pictures from the early 2000s and I can maybe single out one girl who could be considered cute today.
Nowadays? 90% of girls look like sluts.

White people are the elves of Tolken's stories. They are superior to all the other races in every way. But they are dying out and the world is becoming over run with orks. Soon they will board their ships and travel to the undying lands, leaving this planet to its fate.

Attached: 1594472867582.jpg (750x660, 54.5K)

Attached: 2560px-Average_height_of_men_by_year_of_birth%2C_1%2C_OWID.svg.png (2560x1807, 186.3K)

The 1940 male is completely incorrect. You can easily search the average male height and weight at the start of ww2 and it was more inline with the 2010 guy.

They are, this is just what OP likes to whack off to.

Are you sure?

Attached: CompleteOddballAmericanalligator-mobile.webm (270x480, 639.74K)

>this retarded pic again
retards will take the bait every time

I have the stats from the 1940s guy

Try smoking a cigar and lifting some weights

Are you guys serious?

What about the men

Attached: 1647305448559.jpg (750x748, 446.51K)

They are, and it's probably from mutant hormonal shit in the food and water. It can't be due to nutrition, people constantly starving and being filthy in the past is a hollywood pro-modernity psy-op. It can't be sexual selection either because not enough time has passed and what we consider tall right now as pretty rare back then. The Netherlands went from average male height of 169 cm at the start of the 20th century to what it is now. The 169 cm height is pretty close to the average height of a Viking skeleton a millennia ago. I have no idea what is going on with height now because it's slightly concerning, the zoomers in my nation are very lanky and strange-looking.

Attached: 1645769278932.jpg (680x538, 26.07K)

I CAN'T PASS

Attached: 1645199346712.jpg (768x1024, 161.06K)

I'm kind of concerned bros. Why are they doing this

Attached: 1648144184445.jpg (1280x1707, 468.42K)

Guys were looking normal imo, there were nerds, guys who got bigger more quickly but overall it it was much more smooth and linear compared to how girls turned out.

Definitely something either in the air or in the water.

Petrochemicals, vaccines, sedentary childhoods

She's so pretty! Like a little princess.

Welp. Get your gear, it's time to go to war.

Attached: mud training.jpg (420x262, 138.77K)

This is the fucking dumbest shit in the world

Literally by all stats men are getting bigger and taller not the opposite, fucking stupid.

During ww2 the average soldier was 5'8 with a size 9 shoe

Pic related, look at those burly 1940's men

Fucking dipshit

Attached: WWII-US-Soldiers.jpg (768x511, 40.85K)

>they are superior to all the other races
huh?

Attached: 1591634262654.png (602x277, 57.17K)

Plastics. The government doesn't want you to be an angry man

trans females are just gay sex toys

Banana in pvc... Ethylrne plus chlorinemm... Not so bad... Lack ofnexercise and hidden addits... Test by lab KUNT

and u lie indoor sunless no exercise.. I am apex....

Attached: R-4985843-1382039944-2660.jpg (600x594, 115.97K)

It's in our food.

Attached: 1472321314982.png (376x415, 214.56K)

So which flavor of mystery meat are you?

Jewish niggas

Please find it in you to pity him. He was MKultra'd by subliminal messages in 90's cartoons he watched growing up. (I was too)

GMO foods with aborted fetus

I have the body hair of the far left, but I have the body type of the far right.
Someone wants to date Bulgarian neanderthal caveboy?

Attached: flushed-face.png (256x256, 62.13K)

>t. “Man” on the right

Girls were just more modest back then. Physical appearance is becoming increasingly more important as the world becomes more shallow. So zoomer girls invest heavily in fashion and Jewish makeup tricks. It wasn't uncommon for girls back in my highschool days to just wear a normal sweater and jeans with minimal make-up. A lot of Zoomer girls I see on the street now are fully decked-out in everything with colorful dye-jobs and whatnot.

This is so hot for some reason, literally just came to this pic and don’t know why

Anyone else?

LITERALLY NONE OF THIS IS FACTUAL

>In his well-known work, The Ego and Its Own, Max Stirner expresses a deeply held racist view of world history in which the white individual acts as the apotheosis of all human evolution. The evolutionary mission of the white man for Stirner must develop through “two Caucasian ages,” requiring him to first “work out and work off our innate negroidity” and then inner “Mongoloidity (Chineseness), which must likewise be terribly made an end of.”[55] The transcendence of the individual to the world spirit has only been realized through the evolution of the human history from Asia to Europe, Stirner insists. “No, my good old sir, nothing of equality. We only want to count for what we are worth, and, if you are worth more, you shall count for more right along. We only want to be worth our price, and think to show ourselves worth the price that you will pay.”[56]

its actually likely the decreasing testosterone levels, lower testosterone means later growth plate closure

you are a faggot

Masculine men have different metabolism that makes them waste energy on heat production. Less masculine men use more energy for brain activity. You can figure out the rest.

You know what else I've noticed with this shit? Everyone phrases the newest generation as getting weaker, but we're in the worst economic situation since the great depression, we have draconian laws not seen since before US independence, we watch the most brutal shit in fighting matches, we fucking hate everyone and weight lifting records SET by those people in the 40s, 50s and 60s are getting smashed. We also aren't getting dumber either, with shitloads of people getting stem degrees now a days. Funding for homeless is usurped by corrupt politicians and none of it goes to help people, churches are full of pedophiles and we treat the poor like dogshit.

I don't know where we get the idea of "Lower quality humans" compared to a hundred years ago, but we aren't getting weaker or dumber by any means. If anything we're getting crueler and more hateful, along side stronger and smarter. There's no sense of community or brotherly love anymore, and both sides of the political sphere are repeating the mantra "When we finally have a civil war, I'll get to do X to you!". I think if you brought someone in from two hundred years ago, they'd be shocked with how mean we are to each other.

Interesting, thanks for the fact leaf-fren.

these "men" ruined the world

>Importing low IQ people in the millions has no effect on the IQ of that nation
Nigger pleze

This. I see girls that are like 13 years old with big tits and ass all the time now, and boys the same age look and act more effeminate. Probably too much estrogen in food and water or something.

this

>Yes jews are white you racist freak
>you dumb whites are so fucking stupid look at the iq tests, jews are number one filthy goyim. That is why we rule everything nothing to see here move along

Men in the 40s were not 6'2" football stars lmao, this is some weird tranny fetish shit.

Attached: origin.jpg (1200x628, 155.81K)

I mean among whites. Of course the niggers are making society more stupid. But whites only compete with each other, and their standards for each other are raising exponentially.

can he even piss with that?

>Jew average IQ 115
>Source: kike ass

These are American soldiers from the 40's
Stop coping OP and go to the gym

Attached: 2.jpg (537x640, 80.95K)

Man, women, trans or anything in between it's clear all they want is attention and that is very unattractive imo.

Haha BOC In a tranny thread well I guess that makes sense... I know all about it. I heard a BOC sound track in a horror movie so enjoy that I guess.

T. German person who studied the kaballah and then found Christianity and also loved BOC

Israel has an average IQ of 92 and chinks are completely irrelevant, which means they very likely cheat on their tests.

Attached: murray.png (1237x1017, 107.51K)

I knew them in school when they were still male. Name back then was Cain. Feels weird to see you guys posting him.

Nah, look at height differences between south and north koreans. People are getting taller now compared to before because we eat healthier diets from the day we are born. Go look at what happens to the nutritional values of breast milk in poor countries compared to 1st world.
The POISON IN OUR FOOD AND WATER meme is so exaggerated it's ridiculous.

Men have gotten taller you daft cunt. I'm 4 inches taller than my grandfathers

gray aliens, origin story

Was it mentally ill?

I’m taller and bigger than the 1940s guy. But I have no body hair on my chest, can’t grow any kind of facial hair beyond a meager mustache and goatee.

Did you make out

I love seeing whitey decline, in a couple of years the white race will be good for nothing but bbc

Post more info about him please, and pics too if you have

yes cum here bitch

Liking this cannot be gay, it just cant

>when they were still male
Got some news for ya bud

Literally none of this is true.

This isn't based on any science at all. Men are physically weaker now because fewer of us are hard laborers, but men on average are getting taller and penis lenghts are getting larger. Both of these are caused by environmental hormones encouraging puberty to occur sooner. 14 year old boys now look like 17 year old boys did 20 years ago.

he still is, no?

Please tell me you fucked him and beat him senseless.

nah you are just Mexican

OMFG DONT POST THIS TIKTOK SHIT AGAIN YOU UNORIGINAL LAME AF WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT TRULY, KYS

Elaborate.

Did you fondle and squeeze his balls just tight enough to not seriously hurt him but apply ample pressure whilst fucking his ass?