GOOD NEWS LEAFBROS

Well well well, it seems like all the mooching third worlders couldn’t handle the Great White North and will now turn tail and rain away (probably to Europe where they’ll get more gibs). From this point onwards I’m completely fine with hyper inflation and every other economic fuckery if it means these fuckers are gonna get forced out. Economic holocaust is real and 10 more years of this shit and we’ll have our Great WHITE North back.

Attached: 1648312724663.jpg (1125x1923, 363.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/young-immigrants-may-leave-canada-due-to-high-cost-of-living-survey-1.5835140
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link for fags:
>ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/young-immigrants-may-leave-canada-due-to-high-cost-of-living-survey-1.5835140

Beautiful trudeau will simply make more programs, increase gibs, etc.

Why the fuck would you live here if you weren't born here?
Canada is a frozen hellhole and we never pretend otherwise.

Because our social support system is huge, there’s a mountain of gibs to be gotten

Nice try but I am NOT leaving, hahahaha

People who *actually* need social assistance go through hell to get it.
Unless you're quadriplegic, your first application to ODSP *will* get rejected. In their mind they're doing it to dissuade people who apply fraudulently, but what actually happens is that the people who actually need it just die and the people who have the time and energy to appeal it are, in large part, the aforementioned fuckheads.

Lol you shitskins are innately corrupt.

>Economic holocaust is real
haha yes and everyone else is going to get holocausted except you
the fact that 3rd worldies come here and say "this shit sucks I'm going back to india lmao" isn't a big enough signal?
Canada isn't collapsing, it collapsed a while ago. All that's left is the inertia maintained from mass immigration, which from the looks of it is going to dry up a lot more quickly than expected. If you're not 35+ with multiple properties as well as enough savings to survive a housing crash, you need to get the fuck out as soon as you can. Mass immigration is literally the only thing keeping the country afloat, as insane as that is.

Also if you are a woman it is stupid easy to claim you have mental issue and need to go on disability. But If you are a man who lost a leg they make you come into the office for "paperwork".

90% of the governments paper pushers are power hungry women or trannies. And they love to flex on normies trying to get their paperwork in.

Attached: 1595289077367.gif (1140x641, 1.18M)

Good

My dad joked about that being the one upside to this country completely collapsing a few months ago, and I took it as an optimistic joke at the time. I saw this article yesterday and had a sit of relief because it's likely way higher than 30. God I hope the fucking pajeets leave

Bump because I hate immigrants

BASED, except all my actual canadian friends are all talking about leaving to mexico/south america too lol. Everyone sees the writing on the wall were fucked and not enough nuts to fight back, and there is no political solution onl a violent one.

You think Mexico isn't violent?

>reading comprehension

where did you pick that up? where, show me in his reply where he said he thought mexico wasnt violent. with a screenshot and redlines, make it very clear where you deciphered this information

Okay, so because there's no political solution to the problems in Canada anymore, they flee to a country that is known for horrible gang violence that makes the most violent places in Canada seem peaceful.

mexico is affordable

>show me in his reply where he said he thought mexico wasnt violent. with a screenshot and redlines, make it very clear

The housing market will not crash, it literally can’t. The entire economy and political system is built up to support it. All that will change is that if you don’t own a house by now, you’ll forever be a rentoid.

>there is no political solution
Plan A is still on the table.

Attached: 1643480248871m.jpg (1024x575, 105.58K)