Did everyone just forget Australia going full fascist? What's happened?

Did everyone just forget Australia going full fascist? What's happened?

Attached: 1648312687542.png (1440x1903, 1.46M)

Used to live there and I don't even care. Aussies love it.

No one forgot, we just dont care. You deserve what you tolerate. Country was over when they surendered their firearms. I hope with sincerity every Australian on this board is put into internment camp.

bad goyim you're supposed to be mad at putler now

Attached: 1631947924719.png (586x556, 271.05K)

Yes we forgot. /poyim/ are easily distracted by the newest happening flavor of the week.

What am I supposed to do? Throw up my arms and gasp in exasperation? The fact that not a single fucking person started at least throwing molotovs is all that anyone needs to know. It's like watching a family member become a drug addiction at first you are concerned but then after enough of that person making zero attempts to find sobriety you turn your head and find something else to look at.

I didn't forget
>when they surendered their firearms
Happened before I was born. I get to suffer because my generation was sold out and you cheer it on. Good goy.

You guys literally had concentration camps lmap

Attached: 1648313578955.png (1440x1984, 1.37M)

Yeah it's funny until the NWO get the green light to bring it over to you guys.

Sorry we’ve moved on to war now.

If you could be so kind as to just forget the past two years of government overreach and tyranny that’d be great. :)

Attached: AC8DEC69-37F9-4433-91EA-2F6881D3EC08.jpg (640x640, 64.54K)

I hate Australians more than you can imagine. No pity for cowards.

Don't worry, we hate you more.

Attached: 1645457527261.jpg (640x756, 68.56K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE OBVIOUS FUCKING FASCISM WE ARE LIVING UNDER IN THE COMMONWEALTH

YOU STUPID FAGGOTS FAIL TO REALIZE, WE ARE ALL STILL SUBJECTS OF THE FUCKING CROWN

SHUT THE FUCK UP

AND LEARN YOUR FUCKING PLACE

OP don't act like if fascism was bad
Aussies are based

We have guns still.

Will you use them?

>he's got those eyes now

>fascist
if they were fascist they would be beating down chinks and niggers, not their own people. you migatards are insufferable.

Us Texas wills use them to invade Australia, then we will defend against Globohomo there, and put all libshits and tranny Aussie military in the camps they built. Hopefully they're big enough.

Fascists are civnats, race isn't really an important factor to them.
Sounds like one of your Hollywood movies. I'd like to see it.

>Did everyone just forget Australia going full fascist?
Did anyone think of that penal colony in the first place?

>escape
>voluntary quarantine

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".