Is Iceland the ethnostate we have been looking for?

Is Iceland the ethnostate we have been looking for?

Attached: icl-teenage-life.jpg (1120x800, 171.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ScHDSB4xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Careful, the ones in the middle have giant nordic cocks.

>nothing above a 3/10
Why are Nordic "women" so horribly overrated? Even the ugliest med girl would still mog the shit out of them. If it wasn't for British women, nordoids would easily be the ugliest women in Europe.

post your gf
>inb4 hand

>you can't criticize a woman's appearance unless you have a hot gf
Literal roastie logic. So tell me, which one are you? I bet you're that disgusting fatty in the far left.

>Literal roastie logic. So tell me, which one are you? I bet you're that disgusting fatty in the far left.
That could easily be any of the 70% of your women.

if you actually think none of them is above 3/10 you're deluded or a troll. either way fuck off.

I won't disagree with you on that.
I mean there's maybe two or three that could reach a 5/10 if you dressed them up a bit, and gave them some more makeup. Overall, though, it's just not a pretty group. Not sure why you're talking it so personally?

No. Iceland is for Icelandic people. Stay home, Germ.

They're dressed in traditional woolen sweaters, that's pretty hot, also warm.

I read that dating apps in Iceland have genealogy data to make sure you're not trying to date someone too close to your family, because they're all related there.
It's 300 000 people in all.

>we

Ethnostates are for whites in the United States. We are Europeans living in Europe. There is nowhere for us to go. This is our land.

Pssssht please leave them alone. I dont want Jews to detect them.

I think that's an exaggeration, we do however have a database where you can see your family tree and see how related other people are to you. I have yet to see it integrated in a dating app.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't remember where I read it but perhaps someone conflated the two things to make it sound sensationalist.

Apparently Icelandic people are about 30% Celtic due to stealing all our attractive women many hundred years ago

Iceland is a haven of degeneracy filled with a people that would be literally herding shit if it weren't for the Marshall plan.

See in WW2, Americans and the UK occupied Iceland because maybe Germany would (they decided it was a dumb idea long before the US and UK came in.) All the troops did was fuck the women in Iceland and leave. To say sorry, they doled out money with the Marshall plan, but somebody forgot a decimal point and gave them a ludicrous amount of money.

So these people too stupid to leave a frozen shithole with no food for half of the year, flourished. They went from eating rotten shark (because said shark was poisonous if they ate it before bacteria fermented the urea) to also eating their shit food but importing the rest.

The laziest, dumbest people I have met are in Reykjavik. They're entitled as fuck and get offended if you call them out. But they're too spineless to do anything in person - they just bitch on their online hug-spaces in their retarded language that hasn't developed since the year 900. They have one of the highest rates of chlamydia in the western world because the women are all whores.

For Icelanders, lol. You are not icelandic, so it isn't your ethnostate. Your ethnostate is germany, retard.

No they are lefties

/thread

>t. basketball American on deployment who got refused Icelandic pussy

A bunch of vaxed pigs

Kek

Attached: cnn war dance.gif (1280x720, 1.61M)

3% of their population is Polish because Polish people can make a Polish year's salary scrubbing toilets in Iceland for 3 months. I saw many Indians there as well working at their only pharma company (that is a disaster, but that's another topic.) The Indians were actually more useful in that country than the natives.

Icelanders drink just as much as Polish people, but they can't hold their liquor at all. Even though the alcohol has a 200% premium in their liquor stores, the stores are mobbed. Yet the Icelandic government still bitches they don't have enough money.

>t. Polish toilet scrubber that thinks Icelandic pussy is an achievement

If I was a nigger, those whores would jump for me. They're a dime a dozen. You can just be drinking with friends at a bar and they'll approach you.

>If I was a nigger,
I if *were* a nigger, nigger.
You already are, just mentally.

Not even remotely close, niggers everywhere and more coming every day

That aesthetic is an almost instant hnnng from me

Lol go back to scrubbing toilets Maciek. I know you can make more there doing that than anything a Master's degree will get you in Poland.

Didn't see many in Reykjavik when I lived there in 2019. Has this changed?

Anyone got cowboy peepee?

If theyre all under 3 then I'm going to assume you're only into gooks and spics

lmao yes! yes it is. it is the epitome of europeanism

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ScHDSB4xA