I unintentionally touched a black woman's hand today

She was cashier and I was giving her coins. Her hand was all hard and dry - cold too. The thought of it touching me intimately filled me with repulsion. If I had any longer contact I might have started retching.
This is political.

Attached: iStock_000063242503_Medium.jpg (1698x1131, 149.8K)

WHAT THE HELL IS A COIN

Attached: FeatureImage_NFC_Payment.jpg (900x600, 41.95K)

It's the physical version of a bit coin - worth a lot less, made from metal. I use them to buy beer from niggers.

You found the one black woman that doesn't dunk herself in moisturizer daily.
She probably couldn't afford it.

Are they very dry skinnned? This is news to me.

her sheboon bacteria are colonizing your hand. hopefully you used bleach to clean yourself

Best thread in weeks.

Why do you buy anything from niggers (and jews)?

Call me a schizo but I prefer the feeling of physical money for small purchases rather than having to swipe a card or a phone

Who ever said having sex with a slave was not going to feel good ?

She just works in the shop, I don't know who I'm buying it from, the Tesco Jew? But it was Irish beer so at least there's that.

Was able to interact with a black woman (American) back in 2016. She's a bit taller than me. She has an average body (not fat not skinny). Asked me why I was surprised, I answered it's because I never interacted a black person before (I'm a flip). She laughed and suggested we should get some coffee. 2 hours later and she gave me a blowjob. Shit was so cash and I cleared things up to her that I'm not going to be in a serious relationship with her or something. She was cool with it and I went back here in Philippines. I miss you Sarah.

Second this. Every time I see one they're bathing themselves in that stinky cocoa butter shit.

Then you woke up

I don't know how some white women let themselves get raped by niggers. it's so disgusting.

>t. Nigger
Kek seethe

I fucked an ebony in the ass yesterday

You're whack. I guess when you live in one of the dirtiest countries in the world you can't distinguish skin color
Fucking disgusting. Not only are you probably a fag but you're racemixing scum

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

doubly disgusting

I figure I've probably fucked a dozen or more ebony queens over the years.
Why no colonial spirit, user?