/ccc/ - COVID CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY #3

Welcome to the most slid thread ever. We know how they did it, and why. QRD in the screencap.

iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-a-web-of-corruption

iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-i-pathophysiology

iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-ii-vaccine

iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-iii-criminal

iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-deep-dive-part-iv-mind-control

Previous Thread:

Attached: CCC.png (2198x776, 428.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.infomaniak.com/app/share/475026/4aef7d10-2b2a-49cf-96ef-9dc58795dc59/files/1794
theintercept.com/2022/03/11/covid-nih-ecohealth-peter-daszak-interview/
usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/China-GenBank-sequences.pdf
t.me/ -jJZGSYxszQ2OTBk
drive.infomaniak.com/app/share/475026/4aef7d10-2b2a-49cf-96ef-9dc58795dc59/files/1794/preview/pdf/2005
web.archive.org/web/20160308043852/http://www.rstp.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369425031/#q369430137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jack Maxey just released a bunch of files taken from Hunter's laptop that show the links with Metabiota:

drive.infomaniak.com/app/share/475026/4aef7d10-2b2a-49cf-96ef-9dc58795dc59/files/1794

Peter Daszak is a lying sack of shit.

theintercept.com/2022/03/11/covid-nih-ecohealth-peter-daszak-interview/

usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/China-GenBank-sequences.pdf

Take note of who he's sending the email to; Tammie O'Rourke at Metabiota. He doesn't want "very unwelcome attention" brought to UC Davis, PREDICT, and USAID, because USAID is a CIA slush fund and Daszak is a CIA asset.

The DOD have been engaging in illegal biowarfare research in foreign labs under a diplomatic cover, using seemingly harmless NGOs to launder the money. Not to mention, cunts like Hunter Biden have their fingers in the pie.

Attached: images.squarespace-cdn.png (1103x1310, 1.53M)

that mind control stuff isnt real, is it? wtf

Attached: 498D92B9-6FD4-47AB-8D25-EB1A01D7B7B0.jpg (246x205, 9.78K)

Bump
The clot shot is fucking people up

>t.icunurse

bump my thread

>the clotshot is fucking people up
SARS-CoV-2 Spike is extremely damaging to the vascular endothelium for a number of reasons. If the shit from the shot finds its way into the bloodstream, the immune system will actually attack every cell that is transfected with that genetic material and expresses Spike. Not to mention, the prolines in the 2P Spikes are not preventing S1 from being cleaved from S2, which means free-floating S1 is going everywhere. S1 penetrates the BBB and is amyloidogenic. It promotes amyloid plaque formation. This shit is 100% toxic.

Bump.
Meme magic will help us in this struggle against mandates and digital ID.
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed passport NFTs
>sperm vs vax p2e arcade
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>blockchain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission

t.me/ -jJZGSYxszQ2OTBk

Huh, rosemontseneca invested in metaboia but also in counsyl which is a genetics collection companty...

drive.infomaniak.com/app/share/475026/4aef7d10-2b2a-49cf-96ef-9dc58795dc59/files/1794/preview/pdf/2005

It's occuring to me that these companies weren't research orgs. They were tech and data transfer orgs and the Bidens, being a super fucking corrupt and fucked up family (Biden had his family wiped out at one point then his kids were killed in a new family which reeks of secret society shit), were the transfer mechanism. Question then becomes what data were they transfering and the answer is likely to be classified DOD tech.

I bumped your thread, you should bump mine back

unfortunately the emails don't prove US funding, not even by laundering federal grant money like what was revealed with the chinese-owned wuhan lab. what the emails do show is that this work is funded by goldman sachs. this means they can be held accountable for what they did. if you allow them to shift blame to the US government, everyone will get away with everything.

I don’t reply to rude posts

Attached: 1648314215871.jpg (657x527, 52.94K)

Huh. RSTP has since folded but internet archive has the site. You have to stop the pageload since it'll overwrite shit. They go into their investments on the site. Looks like they owned an it services firm and were financed by the poo's....

web.archive.org/web/20160308043852/http://www.rstp.com/

Your thread is boring. You are a distraction shill. Spamming links to bullshit threads in interesting ones is how glowies try and draw participants away. It has happened to my threads consistently over the past several months, where shortly after posting one, some dipshit will make a post with like FLAT EARTH PROOFS LOOK!
>link
>link
>link
Could you absolute retards possibly be any more transparent?

Attached: 1647733369756.png (237x544, 102.9K)

We know they don't want the most important information to get out like this thread

>classified DOD tech transferred to China
>classified DOD tech transferred to labs in Ukraine
>classified DOD tech transferred to Israel
>the CIA helped
>DARPA and DTRA helped
So many traitors, so little time.

i cant believe this shit, guys, its so sci-fi

Firstly your thread was about to get archived and I saved it. Secondly my thread is intellectual while yours is just link spamming. Thirdly you're an asshole who can go fuck yourself.

You deleted your post where you said sage.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369425031/#q369430137
Your goal, the entire time, was to create division and to sabotage my thread. You are a glowie or a shill.
Let's have a look at your thread, shall we?
>People think that corruption is a simple and clear thing. That's because they're retards who never thought about what corruption is. Corruption is actually a vague and deep thing and it's been debated by philosophers since ancient times what it actually is. There is no difference between power and corruption. Define corruption. The standard definition is that a private entity influences government to change politics to its advantage at the expense of public interest. But it's bullshit. Because that's literally how all politics works. A good example is the banana massacre.
Nice job, making excuses for corruption. Do they pay you to spew this utter tripe, or do you do it for free?
Hey, look, guys! He does it for fucking free!

Attached: 4b38526a39ee80eb8593ab4f1e07053b.jpg (629x559, 236.11K)

Every one knows swedes are cucks but it was likely a janny that deleted it, rule breaking post after all. Bump either way.

no, jannies deleted it after someone reported it

Consider the content of what he said and the timing. Big corruption allegations are coming out of Hunter's laptop files, and here, you have some shithead trying to split the thread by drawing attention to a thread he made where he tries to soften the blow of corruption by arguing corruption is normal.

No, I wanted to have a discussion about what corruption is, but Any Forums is dead today and it got no traction. After a few reposts because you can't bump your own thread today (don't know why you sometimes can and sometimes can't), I looked at the bottom of the catalog for any threads somewhat related to mine, which needed a bump.