I miss Boris Yeltsin

I miss Boris Yeltsin.

Attached: n6ncigd8tju11_jpg.jpg (605x437, 251.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a Jewish puppet.

According to the average Any Forumstard, everyone (themselves included) is a jewish puppet.

You people tire me out sometimes.

oh fuck now that you say it, maybe i am a jewish puppet. maybe i am actually jewish. maybe i am the only jew

youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

Attached: 1647522153159.png (958x813, 305.74K)

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

Oh yeah, he was my favourite voice actor on the Simpsons.

I miss this bitch like you wouldn't beliebe.

Attached: J3bJj80dpze4CuR8RmgcwbCfY7dhFYsh4PG4gZke17M.jpg (640x532, 55.43K)

The Bill Boris Bromance in the 90's was wild.

>The incident happened during Yeltsin and Clinton’s first meeting in Washington in September 1994. Although there were glancing media reports about it over the years, it wasn’t widely reported on until 2009, when author Taylor Branch published his book The Clinton Tapes, based on his interviews with the president.

>“Secret Service agents discovered Yeltsin alone on Pennsylvania Avenue, dead drunk, clad in his underwear, yelling for a taxi,” Branch wrote in his book. “Yeltsin slurred his words in a loud argument with the baffled agents. He did not want to go back into Blair House, where he was staying. He wanted a taxi to go out for pizza.”

>When Branch asked Clinton how the situation ended, the president shrugged and said, “Well, he got his pizza.” But the next night, Clinton recalled, Yeltsin tried to do it again.

>“Eluding security, he made his way down the back stairs into the Blair House basement, where a building guard mistook him for a drunken intruder,” Branch wrote. “Yeltsin was briefly endangered until converging Russian and American agents sorted out everyone’s affiliation.” Because the guards mistook him for an intruder, “Clinton thought this incident, although contained within Blair House, exposed even greater risk than the pizza quest.”

Too soon

You miss a drunken puppet?

me too

Attached: 1600154129462.jpg (523x458, 45.57K)

What's the story on this bitch again? I knows she's dead in that pic, poisoned or something, but don't know the details.

Wasn’t Yelstin so alcoholic beyond comprehension?

I'm keeping the sabbath right now actually

Show me a russian that isn't.

He was braindead, shitfaced from the moment he woke up to the moment he passed out late at night. Just like Christopher Hitchens.

Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of Clinton, but it's highly likely he was crucial I'm improving relations between Russia and US.

Too soon man

I don't think I'm ready to talk about this

What did he know?

Attached: saturday-night-live-presidents-09 (1).jpg (1200x782, 90.1K)