White femoid makes brown roastie seethe

twitter.com/InvictaRegina00/status/1507637364071534594?t=06mmBfKSILxlFs4wZGWMjQ&s=09

Attached: 36432716-633B-49EC-942B-F0B719164664.png (750x1334, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/InvictaRegina00/status/1507637364071534594?t=06mmBfKSILxlFs4wZGWMjQ&s=09
uk.linkedin.com/in/katie-fanning-07209890
t.me/bubbakate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rofl

Good for her but you're going to need a lot more fire than that. The people replacing you aren't going to be talked out of it. They don't care if you are all dead.

It's foolish, and a White trait unfortunately, to think that people of other races share your empathy and values regarding "others". They don't. That's why they are replacing us.

Absolutely, majority of these “people” think it’s morally acceptable to genocide every white nation.
Could you imagine somebody else saying they think Africa or China should be majority another race?

I hope these fuckers don't take her kids away, she's so brave for doing this.

Attached: 1323244736670.jpg (232x197, 23.21K)

>The people replacing you
They aren't "replacing" anything. That would make them equals. What they are actually doing is deliberately degrading, and destroying the original, so that they can walk around the ruinous exterior of a dead civilization, soaking up debt. They are neither replacing, nor surpassing anything (other than the memory of their own dirt poverty, coming from Nowheresville, ME)

Based

>Wow, have a great time "replacing" *YOUR* poverty, with our own.

The terminology of "GREAT -replacement" implies that those doing the "replacement" are superior. They are not.

Based, but the mistake is pleading for assistance from people who are glad you're down. "We are victims" yeah you are exactly what they want you to be. Better stop saying it and fix it yourself

Attached: pepe.gif (498x334, 64.49K)

BAME'ed.com

>sandnigger bitch
>"I just think you're speaking bullshit now"
Remember when governments started classifying sandnigger rapists as asian to try and avoid taking responsibility for letting them flood their countries en masse?
Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

>twitter.com/InvictaRegina00/status/1507637364071534594?t=06mmBfKSILxlFs4wZGWMjQ&s=09

this woman knows how to keep the emotions at bay and continue to speak luently while conveying rational arguments.
I myself would get too angry too fast, barely able to verbalize anything beyond nigger in a very rude way.

Attached: turkiye.jpg (1280x853, 43.34K)

That’s a fucking kike

>2:20
tldw

This. "We" are not "in debt" to the "understanding" of unreasonable people.

I would start swearing and using Estonian ethnic slurs.

Well I just looked her up and she does this professionally so that's expected.
uk.linkedin.com/in/katie-fanning-07209890

>brave
Sure it's brave to admit you are being fucked over. Trying to convince the person doing it to stop... when they are glad it's happening... is also foolish

She’s with PA, white nationalist group. The goal wasn’t to convert browns at all.

Her Telegram for anyone interested.

t.me/bubbakate

t.me/bubbakate

t.me/bubbakate

This. Compassion and consideration are purely white concepts and will lead to their eventual downfall

Just say "no" to the beggars, which is what they all are at heart.

lel, when the average woman starts on this topic, well.. it's always darkest before the dawn.

Attached: 21516151.jpg (900x900, 131.44K)

Yeah, that's how I see it too.

Crazy isn't it?

In his well-known work, The Ego and Its Own, Max Stirner expresses a deeply held racist view of world history in which the white individual acts as the apotheosis of all human evolution. The evolutionary mission of the white man for Stirner must develop through “two Caucasian ages,” requiring him to first “work out and work off our innate negroidity” and then inner “Mongoloidity (Chineseness), which must likewise be terribly made an end of.”[55] The transcendence of the individual to the world spirit has only been realized through the evolution of the human history from Asia to Europe, Stirner insists. “No, my good old sir, nothing of equality. We only want to count for what we are worth, and, if you are worth more, you shall count for more right along. We only want to be worth our price, and think to show ourselves worth the price that you will pay.”[56]

I think I'm in love bros

Attached: 1485729826559.png (260x246, 82.93K)

Yeah so? Whites are conquered, they will never rebel or take a stand.
Take whatever charity is given to you.

You can leave this to generations of christcuck propaganda. Other races have no empathy because they were not instructed in the falsehood that is tolerance and universalism. They look out for themselves and merely take advantage of White naivety. If a million Somalis moved to Iceland, is it still Iceland? No, it's Somalia, and a thousand year old civilization gets deleted instantly. Christianity is then replaced by whatever the imported colonizers believe.

Universalism and tolerance are a suicidal combination.

wait, i thought the "ME" of BAME meant middle eastern

Take my flag off.

Based white woman is based. I wish more white women act like this one and stand up for themselves against invaders. I hope more white women will start to wake up and see what's happening. I think the tranny bullshit in sports will be the final nail in the coffin

>muh Europe!
>muh Might is Right!
>shlomo demographically devastates you , might is right after all!
>noooooo! Please don't replace but we great europe, and might is right
>oh is that right goy? No problem replace then
>NOOO
Ad infinitum.

The cycle will only break once the false pride vanishes.

Attached: 1631906920642.png (190x200, 15.37K)

I love Katie Fanning, would unironically insert my peepee in her

So pathetic.

People with IQs lower than 85 can't understand hypothetical conditional
This means that no matter how much you talk about your suffering a nog can't put itself in your shoes
And about dune coons while most can understand hypothetical conditional
They have just been indoctrinated into hating the west so much that they think they suffering they enact is justified

But muh based medieval ages...

Attached: AN5WXCc.jpg (750x1049, 142.72K)

>You can leave this to generations of christcuck propaganda.
Not only that, but in the right conditions of several generations of relative peace so that people believe it. By the time they realize it isn't true, it's too late.