How does /pol feel about the future of Europe?

Literally all my friends are moving to Europe en masse for higher education and jobs, and this is going to become a common thing over there. Even if a fraction of us(50 million) move to Europe its unironically over

Attached: 1648310896771.jpg (1536x2048, 214.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DesiCock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poos can rape women without consequence because the women are not even aware that they've been penetrated.

Attached: 1580715666373.png (500x385, 102.67K)

reddit.com/r/DesiCock/

cope, the avg is 6.5 inch here

A better question for all you browns is how do YOU feel about being the reason mankind will fall?

You're all lesser beings of lower intelligence and capability. Even breeding a little white into your gene pools makes only a marginal improvement. You're given affirmative action and massive concessions in education and employment, get your professions handed to you when you're not mentally equipped to handle them and cause the businesses you work for to fail and go bankrupt.

By replacing whites you are taking away the tax money and charity that props up your entire subspecies.

True parasites, you do not understand that by killing your hosts, you are killing yourselves. Delude yourself otherwise all you want but this is your future.

big dicked man:
>who gives a fuck about average, i have 7 inches
4 inch pajeet
>muh 6.5 inch average

>You're given affirmative action

mutt education

Attached: chart.jpg (1200x1278, 189.74K)

The white race is inferior to us. cope and seethe.

Poos are incel workers

Lmao you are given affirmative action mutt. How fucking deluded do you have to be to say that whites can compete with Indians without nepotism and affirmative actions.

We ruled you for 400 years without even trying

>The white race is inferior to us. cope and seethe.

Attached: Alien vs Pajeetator.png (1304x1818, 431.87K)

Eventually the leeches will outnumber the European tax base and the economy will collapse. Globalization is coming to an end and the USA is becoming isolationist. Europeans will need to pay for their defense and Ahmed’s 6 kids. They are already taxed at 75%, will they accept being taxed at 100%? I don’t think so. The leeches will chimp out after welfare is cut and cause a race/civil/holy war. A lot of people are going to die, irreplaceable art and monuments will be destroyed.

Attached: 4BE42B22-C609-47FA-8D75-3B29ADD49D64.png (420x431, 12.79K)

lol brother we will soon impregnate all whitoids with our superior blood.

still superior. You survive through global nepotism.

Well if you can help us revive Aryanism then come along. But then again I'm not European, I'm actually Jewish heritage and I highly suggest you and your buddies move to Europe and race-mix as much as possible with the local wh*te women. Multiculturalism is the future of Europe.

Attached: ezgif-5-d3377300f4.gif (460x258, 4.03M)

serious question, why do guys smell so bad?

Indians are the most educated and highest earning caste.

Damn, the pajeet took the handpill

Jesus. Tell me there's something terribly wrong with her because that's just fucking demoralizing

thats not what affirmative action means you literal shit

affirmative action means you can sail over here on a shipping container and have a better chance of getting a job than a pure bred white man because your genes are objectively inferior and the powers that be have been convinced to pity you and give you an artificial advantage so you dont cost us more tax payer money when you starve

i have poo refugees and immigrants so much bros

Attached: 1639543928963.png (552x592, 327.82K)

we'll just cull them when shit becomes unbearable

she believes in islam, so yes.

u can find her twitter

kill your friends retard