Is Putin retarded?

Is Putin retarded?

Attached: retard_plays_hearts_of_iron.png (590x695, 380.08K)

Source

TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: .jpg (480x360, 13.63K)

Monke very smart. Two front war earns twice as many banan

Attached: 1646081843807.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

Japan is gay

you'd think he'd be more keen on that than ever before

Attached: 1648282420340.jpg (927x1024, 94.09K)

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS FUCK SONYWHORES

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
- Vladimir Putin

Yes putin is retarded

Head of Sony is in California now

Attached: FOySWuqXwAofrxx.jpg (534x395, 37.49K)

Japan is very smart
2 weren't enough
Wants to tempt a tsar.

There's no way this nigger is trying o start a war on two fronts, particularly when one of them has been historically a losing proposition every time

>Is Putin retarded?
yes

Attached: IMG_20220322_124421.jpg (1314x1374, 173.9K)

Lmao Russia going full retard I can't believe I saw it in my lifetime, they honestly make the gender-confused US smarter by default

Sony isn’t PlayStation

>is Putin retarded
Implying that he would lose to Japan?

Attached: baby-laugh.jpg (759x422, 47K)

He is a schizo

china and north korea would happily fight with russia for these islands, you do realize that correct? they're aiming for total WW3 and there's no better way to dismiss the biden pedophile shit thats coming out wtih the laptop than to start ww3.

Alright, I have to ask cause I guess Any Forums lost their understanding of who Putin is. He is a KGB agent. He is not in charge of Russia by himself. The KGB went toe to toe with the CIA. If we think we are winning here we are retarded.

Attached: 1647539154540.jpg (353x352, 22.31K)

>every single normalfag anti-Russia caricature has to do with dick size

Attached: 1534191810141.jpg (400x384, 135.6K)

You wished and begged for happenings, there you go. Why are you always unhappy?

>Lol we were never not at war

what could they possibly exercise? running out of fuel? dropping into the ocean? conscripting muslim mercenaries? surrounding but not capturing a city for a month?

Attached: 1370624737941.jpg (225x292, 14.73K)

Its the recreation of the USSR, but without the communism. They've done it before, they can do it again, no matter the cost.

He's literally losing to mexicans of Europe.
You be the judge

Attached: 1647444552638.png (272x234, 11.36K)

It's the disgusting boomer caricature aesthetic. They've been doing the same to Trump or Kim Jong Un.

Dont you fucking dare get in the way of my anime production you snow monkey.

>Is Putin retarded?
this is still a question?

Attached: u890u.jpg (500x500, 47.76K)

defending the islands.

china and north korea would happily fight with russia for these islands, you do realize that correct? they're aiming for total WW3 and there's no better way to dismiss the biden pedophile shit thats coming out wtih the laptop than to start ww3.

A sequel to Russo-Japanese war?

kek

Attached: image1.png (640x1136, 959.95K)

Japan is never starting a war against a nuclear power again. They learned from last time, claiming the islands is just LARP.

>there's no better way to dismiss the biden pedophile shit thats coming out wtih the laptop than to start ww3.
Fucking kek. You joke but /ptg/ believes this

Is this you russoroach?

Attached: 1647437174977.jpg (1500x936, 190.37K)

hmmmm

Kinda funny how Putin is single-handedly destroying Russia. And I thought the Island Niggers were on the top with Brexit.

kek that's unironically some nigger that copy pasta'd what i just said.

There will be no war over these islands. Putin knows when push comes to shove Japan won't get involved in a physical confrontation. Japan will still claim they are japans on paper but in reality they will be Russian

He was a paper pushing burocrat in the KGB, I don't know why people hype up his background.
His own superior recalled his performance as unimpressive and real KGB glowies who did real spywork look down on him to this day.
The agencies which inherited the KGB have been in long term decline and this can be observed in how incompetent they were in the UK assasination.
Russia is a decaying state.

He was a desk jockey who spent his time in the KGB collecting press clippings. A literal do-nothing job. Stop pretending like he was some sort of badass Lord of Spies.