Inflation coming? What to do?

Inflation, higher prices and shortages will hit us hard, frens. Especially Europe, ESPECIALLY Germany. So, we do own an Appartment in Germany and I do own a small property in a secluded area (Dorf, not in the city) where I could possibly build a nice house on. NOW the question: WHAT TO DO? Should we sell it all, or hold on to it because if Inflation rises, the prices for these "Investments" will go up as well, right?

For my German Frens: Leute, was ist hier nur los in Deutschland? Diese ganze Pandemie Kacke und nun diese Inflation, das geht mir und meiner Familie ziemlich ans Leib. Wird nicht einfacher. Habt ihr Ideen wie man nebenher gut Geld verdienen kann, legal jedoch (denke ich?)?

Attached: 1640399270495.jpg (1683x1267, 213.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aRNcSWRD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362903636/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hard to know what the fuck is gonna happen
Inflation is a given- but will the housing market in your area stay proportionate with inflation? Or will the market crash? Its impossible to tell because of the semitic market manipulation.

Leckermäulchen here
What foods will be most affected by inflation and restrictions?

I believe the best way forward is to go into DIY and self-sustainability. Not for the money, but for the raw production and also to have a method to convert labor into something of value.
The times ahead seem hard. An economic hit might finally end a bunch of "luxury" industries that were struggling already. From entertainment, catering, tourism, marketing, cultural stuff (museums) and all the connected businesses of these industries.
This will have an avalanche effect.

I'm not sure whether mass unemployment is coming, but I wouldn't be surprised by it.
The consequence of that is black markets and more crime.
It's good to be able to acquire produce aside from these black markets and potential food rationing.

If I were you I would try to establish something on that land of yours. Doesn't have to be a house in the beginning. A shed seems like a good start, so you can live there while building the house or when SHTF.

It's growing season, so start growing. If you can, get chickens. For proteins and maybe barter.
(Barter doesn't require an economic collapse. You'll save a lot of money, when you "gift back and forth" with other producers. e.g. Honey, milk, veggies)

Also we should start connecting.
There are literally no valid self-help networks for likeminded people.

Im inclined to think that this "Bubble" regarding prices of houses/Appartments wont burst or go down. Why? Well, Germany does take in Refugees still (which Im not a fan of) but it does make Living-Quarters valuable. I dont see a decline sometime soon. But of course, who knows what might happen, youre right.

Checked. Dont take away my Kinder Bueno or else!

Expect being expropriated by the state to save muh climate. Srsly. Get your assets outa there.

Very well thought-out response, danke dafür! I think you are mostly right with everything you said there. Unfortunate for me, I really have no idea how to be self-sustainable, I never had to be (like looots of people I assume) and so it does seem un-doable, but there might come a time where we HAVE TO BE self-sustainable or else you'll just perish.

The land is pretty secluded, lots of farmers around. Im sure I could get into it with them if I tried. As in, maybe help them out and get some food at the end of the day etc. - Im just not sure if I can grow something on that land, with German laws you just never know. I can build a house there though, its "erschlossen", that much I do know, kek.

How would you suggest to connect with people like us? Platforms like FB?

>Why? Well, Germany does take in Refugees still
Not a strong indicator.
The refugee housing industry is different from the regular housing markets as it's ultra-low quality housing that has been established through government connections.
Also there is a pressure to get in more cheap workers as the economy has shifted towards refugee-labor-prices and literally struggles to afford to pay for regular workers as it has grown in support fields (e.g. HR, marketing, management, general administration)

>Inflation, higher prices and shortages will hit us hard, frens
Oh my god, one entire doner kebab less per week and maybe 2 beers less on the weekend.
However will you cope, you poor destitute German you.

Selling now might not be a good idea IMO as it would be difficult to buy in at a later time.
In the small time window between now and the crash, Golems of Blackrock are buying anything they can get their hands on.
If we do follow 1930s timeline there WILL be a very short deflation before going parabolic on the inflation. Any property that we loose in this decade will be forever lost to the globohomo.

To be very honest with you, Im kind of scared man. Germany is just... so fucking degenerate with every decision for the last few years now. Even if they fuck over their own citizens, if the decision/law/whatever is PC... they just do it. I would like to leave, but I study here (even though the Pandemic stopped that for me for the time being), I have family here. Shit aint easy but Im often times thinking about: Where to fucking go if shit hits the fan more?

Hmmm, you might be right. But houses/appartments are occupied, so (German-)families tend to sell their houses for now higher prices. And they buy something new or move in in a new house. Which has a family leave, and that family needs a new stay now etc etc etc. - Its like a circle. Sorry if I couldnt explain it well, english is not my first language fren. I just dont see a big decline as of right now.

Sure buddy, shill it. If products/food get higher in price, you will pay so much more when you are at the check-out. Not once, but maybe for ever. Its not about a Döner or Beers, faggot.

>Unfortunate for me, I really have no idea how to be self-sustainable
If your place is erschlossen, then you can easily connect to the water and energy grid. This makes it easier for you.
In regards to food it depends what you want to do. If you aren't there on a daily basis and can't hire somebody, then animals aren't an option.
I would try to go for low maintenance vegetables.
Asking your neighbors is a good idea. Especially asking about pests in that region. (like snails)

If I were you I'd try to learn how to grow just 2 veggies. Potatoes and beans.
The former is growing well without much thought or soil quality. The latter provides protein on the levels of actual meat. (So if chicken eggs isn't an option, beans can substitute). Also beans can grow vertically, which allows good yield in small, complicated spaces.

>How would you suggest to connect with people like us? Platforms like FB?
I would say discord.
Come to my "brand new" discord group for Krauts with Panic. pastebin.com/aRNcSWRD

Why I'm an enjoyer of discord for these types of things:
Everyone knows it's full of feds, which reduces the amounts of "edginess" that might get you surveilled by the Verfassungsschutz or other organizations.
(btw. I'll ban every fedposter from that group, just to keep everyone save. Same goes for openly advocating for shit that might get people on the radar. Just assume everyone glows and be smart.)
Maybe it will be helpful, maybe not.

This invitation is for every Kraut reading this here.

>Not once, but maybe for ever
If I can handle it, you can handle it, stop complaining.
Not everything is about money, Gerhard Schroeder.

Forgot to add.
Read up on the amendments to Burden Equalization Act that was passed just before the plandemic hit.
If SHTF the Goyman Government will make sure out Health Insurance Contribution will depend on our Net Worth. (Lastenausgleichgesetz for krautniggers)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362903636/
I made a thread about all it but it died with a whiper.
> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362903636/

>sure out
* sure our

Very well put, thats what Im thinking as well. Thats why I talked with my parents about selling. Only sell if you have another house lined up to buy already. Would be pretty nice to get away from the "Concrete jungle" and buy a house... just not sure about the timing just yet.

PSA: Do not sell your properties, even though there WILL be a crash!

Attached: hey_wagie.jpg (960x640, 89.63K)

If you're expecting inflation, hold leveraged real estate and other assets that will inflate faster than the internet rate on your debts

Health is a good point.
It's a very bad time to continue high-risk sports. I wouldn't want to have a broken arm or leg during hard times.

Important thing: If you have addictions try to create a 1-month stockpile. Doesn't matter if its coffee, cigarettes or booze.
If you smoke, then consider vaping.

It might be a good idea to spin up an eV and buy (any new) properties in the eV's name.
Thee Schizo phrase 'you will own nothing and you will be happy' is not a joke. German government DOES have the legal tools to expropriate stuff from the citizens. Additionally, as the Krankenkasse gonna implode around Jan next year (inb4 two weeks) I would not be surprised if the Greens floats an Inventory Tax (our opa generation knows the suffering from it.)
> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362903636/

>It's a very bad time to continue high-risk sports
Are you a bot?!
The thread is not about Sports!
It is about jabbies and their nebenwirkung imploding the insurances, and the burden will be shared to those who own properties and are not vaccinated.
> Amendments to Article 21 of the Social Compensation Law (Lastenausgleichgesetz) was passed on December 12, 2019 [2] (Note the date 12.12. or 10.12. = 112 for you xpolfags).
> In particular Book Fourteenth of the Social code (SGB XIV) was also amended on Nov. 17, 2019 to be in application starting January 1st 2024.
> SGB 14 regulates the compensation to people who have suffered damage from war and…. vaccination or other specific prophylaxis measures [2] according to Infection Protection Act (Infektionschutzgesetz).

Again, thank you for your posts. Its educational for sure! The land is approx an hour from where I live right now, so it would be doable to go there everyday, but it depends on my work at home and the things I have to do here as well. Animals wouldnt be doable, I agree - But veggies do sound good. :)

I never used Discord, do I need a program for it or can I just open these links without Discord and start chatting?

Lots of good posts here so far, I have to read and understand all of them first, kek. Thank you for everyone contributing so far.