Based Nuclear Biden

Gonna finally exterminate the human race

Attached: C1DD7FB5-7E2F-4760-A639-E99A73268374.jpg (1284x998, 430.92K)

his son is HUNTER
it all MAKES sense

Attached: 35n89n89.jpg (1170x1145, 207.53K)

Attached: accelerate 2.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

Just end it all already

Well a Nuclear Holocaust would distract people aware from Hunters Laptop.
Looks like Nuclear war it is boys

Attached: 1633218285566.png (300x300, 84.97K)

THE HUNTER IS BIDEN HIS TIME
I REPEAT THE HUNTER IS BIDEN HIS TIME

Seems inevitable. The US military is run by SJW and easily triggered. Temperamental based on emotions and 57 genders.

It's not often i actually laugh in agreement with memes posted by retards on this board but this got me.

I am very amused by my liberal sides flip-flop here. Actually insane the amount of people casually promoting the idea of no-fly zones and shit like that.

first-strike scenarios are destabilizing.
it doesn't project strength. it projects stupidity.
what a bunch of morons.

Extreme reversal of campaign vows is the Biden standard. Entirely predictable to anyone with a brain.

Campaign vow? I don't remember Nukes being a part of the campaign...

It's not really a flipflop of their core values, which are Orange Man Bad and Biden Good.

Kek based

sure, go on and see where it leads.

I hate how so called "super powers" hold the entire planet hostage with their shitty nukes.

Attached: slide_17.jpg (960x720, 55.95K)

This has always been US nuclear doctrine though

Not a threat to us at all unless we do a first strike on a NATO country or possibly China. I say possibly because we dont know if Chinese army is any good.
Russian army proved to be complete garbage ever since getting defeated by Ukraine. Their equipment is total trash. I would not be surprised at all if most of their nuclear arsenal is nonfunctional. We can safely Nuke the Russians and they wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it. Their army is complete trash and likely their nukes are in no better shape.

the moment Russia seriously prepares its weapons, the US will strike.

the Ukranian war is not a meme war

Reminder that the US spends BILLIONS a year to keep it's nuclear arsenal functional while Russia barely spent a few millions on maintaining it's nukes since 1990. That's right bitch, Russia's nukes don't actually work.

Attached: 1646525261967.png (303x335, 117.88K)

If you guys won either of the world wars, we wouldn’t have to worry about this

we're moving ever close

where's the source sweetie
I doubt Biden would say that

Same desu

the fuck am I even answering to this?
YOU are the golems of global Zionism. You made this timeline possible in the first place.

Attached: facepalm.gif (220x220, 202.81K)

If nukes fly, aristocrats will never find a hole deep enough to hide from the berserk masses.

just imagine having an obvious FRAUD like Biden as President. And doing absolutely nothing. Certainly the USA deserves to be wiped entirely of this earth, simply for weakness of character.

A country that lets this idiot get away with stealing the presidency is finished in literally all dimensions.

Give it an hour, and they will walk this comment back, too.
I'd still rather have this vegetable than Harris.

I also get all my news from twitter screencaps.

This is simply an attempt to display power, in the hopes of getting a better deal at the negotation table.
> similar to hitler threatening super weapons
> similar to Saddam threatening chemical weapons
> similar to Norks threatening super nuke missiles.

Happens all the time.

He's willing to launch nuclear weapons but not build nuclear reactors, fucking clown world

Prove to me nukes are real and not a spooky empty threat
>Shot Divider of Operation Julin on 23 September 1992, at the Nevada Test Site, was the last U.S. nuclear test.
Last nuke test was 30 years ago