AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mommyyyyy please tell me that ukrobros have a chance.
Are finns gonna be next?

Attached: 1648209873832m.jpg (1024x551, 80.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yh9i0PAjck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

russia has no reason or desire to attack finland
unless we join nato that is

Ukraine will take Moscow son, you can have Kola and St. Petersburg.

Ukraine winning was never part of the plan. The only plan was to destroy Russia. Whether using war with Ukraine or any other ex-Soviet country, a color revolution, a coup, it doesn't matter.

Basically America will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. If it works it works, if it doesn't Russia already bled like hell and went 30 years backwards.

Just don't join NATO and you'll be fine fuck's sake

>Finnish
>Russian Shill
How does it feel to be a complete outcast from your society and a total loser?

It's really a pity

This is a minor military operation with the main goal of stopping the murder of donbass people and securing their safety, nothing more than that. Don't threaten russian existence, don't plan to invade us, don't allow nato to place their nukes at the border, don't make bioweapons and try to spread them on our territorry, is it that hard to do?

Feels good to have almighty God on your side.

Ask Zelensky to declare war on Poland.
Poland execute article 5.
Mission successful.

This, can we just stop with the panicking? We have nothing to worry about, just shut up and let the grown ups handle it.

You collapsed your economy for a minor military operation?

What the hell are you talking about? Russkies where like WE NEED KIEV AND ZELENSKY GONE AND SHIT!!! Now its: WE ONLY WANT DONBASS TEE HEE.

Bruh, its over. Stop embarassing yourself.

40 mile convoy towards Kiev, Attempts to push out of Crimea and westwards foiled.
W-we only wanted D-Donbas

Cope Ivan I look forward to seeing Russia collapse like the aids filled third rate pathetic corpse it is.

We? How exactly did we collapse our economy may I ask?

Finns are safe, but balts should be aware

*Sigh* this is you coping. After Russia's announcement yesterday you idiots thought Russia would pull its units from Kherson and Kiev because you can't read. Instead, Russia captured over 100 Ukrainian soldiers today and took another city around Kiev. The Kherson counter-offensive fucking stalled, and Lviv is now choked with ash and smog. Get fucking rekt you loser, and get off our fucking board.

>calls finns ivan
nigga.

maybe yo meant ievan
youtube.com/watch?v=7yh9i0PAjck

we have 150k dual passport russians here and probably 30-50k more due to the war. they are shitposting from finland. they didn't escape war or putin, but poverty. they are still 100% behind putin and forming a 5th column here
>flags mean nothing now, putin shills are everywhere

Meme flag doesn’t know VPN’s exist. I’m shocked.

Almost the full fighting force of Russia amassed at the border. Thousands of strategic missiles fired. Thousands of dead and injured. Hundreds of vehicles, tanks and planes btfo'd.

>mfw "Minor military operation."

most likely not even vpn, but putin elite diaspora coming after white sugar, white letter paper and cheese lol

Any country that does not begin conscription is, by definition, engaging in a minor military operation.

You already beat them once.

I mean we didn't sanction ourselves, all that is happened is the west tried their hardest, and hurt their economies immensely in an attempt to collapse our economy.

>The first wave was almost all conscripts

Finland is safe, same with Poland and Baltics.
Hysterical niggers are overreacting and don't know the region.

You will rejoin the horde. Retvrn to tradition.

Attached: FOiN_CkXsAUpT8m.jpg (720x772, 95.42K)

Finland is safe because it is clear that Russia wouldn't be able to take it.

Ok Changs.

Attached: 712a50cf-3b41-449a-a035-ad2ac8a3a860.jpg (466x517, 42.3K)

>collapsed economy
>has europe by the short hairs in relation to natural gas
Lol I think theyll be fine

You flag is the wrong color

See, Finland is safe.

Why would Russia even attempt to take Finland conventionally? It has nothing of value, they'd just nuke it in the event of a war, and there are so few Finns that would probably be genocide

Russia cant even take ukraine.

>Finland is safe because it is clear that Russia wouldn't be able to take it.
Yea the Finn's we're soo better off AFTERWARDS.

Attached: 1576717918022.png (500x554, 411.05K)

We will threaten you with nuke and you'll capitulate immediately. Otherwise we'll nuke your major military infrastructure hubs, and you'll capitulate after that. No one will play seek and hide in your fn retarded forest with you anymore.

You should probably get back to the UHG hugbox. Today hasn't gone well for Jewkraine, little boy

The wind blows east up here 90% of the time. Russia would enjoy enveloping their only economically productive areas in the aftermath of their ancient, dirty nukes. It would never happen.

Finland would be invaded to secure safe passage from St.Petersburg into the baltics. The real goal would be Gotland, but since Swedistan and Binland have security agreements it would be a war with both if it was tried.