Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right

Attached: 980673465.png (1316x1009, 160.51K)

>plebbit
Go back

damn, reddit's interface has turned to shit.

>here I am, stuck in the "middle" with Q

FPBP. Fuck your Reddit thread.
For all newfags, do not bump shitty threads like this.

>le rational centerist

cuck

Stuck in the middle with you

>We told you so
It really is that simple, they were warned and then they had the gall to brush us off as the "vaccines cause autism crowd".

more like stuck in midwit iq

>F
>P
>B
>P
>F
>R
>F
go back

Both the left and right hate me for being honest with my opinions, so I hate them back

Heart attacks & strokes to the left of me, vindicated conspiracy theorists to the right of me.

>they have an "I told you so" attitude
No shit, because you didn't listen

>no refunds
I told you so

Yeah, gotta give props to the media conditioning around the anti-vax shit. They painted most of the naturalists/religious sorts that refused Tetanus shots and the like as bumbling retards for decades, now if you're against this new and ineffective shit, you're le gasp, one of them. Should be thankful all they get is a "told you so" considering most of the retarded policies surrounding this shit is caused by their compliance.

>the right says "told you so." why won't they just let bygones be bygones? sure, i lumped them into the crazy crowd because i had no thoughts of my own, but that's not my fault.

>hated by both left and right
NAZBOL GANG GANG GANG

Attached: 640px-National_Bolshevik_Party_Flag.svg.png (640x426, 23.04K)

> Like we had a choice...
You did, and you chose poorly.

they do though

Leftists must be destroyed

Vaccines cause autism and doctors all get the rope.

I'm not denying that. I'm just pointing out how they wilfully close their eyes to one issue because of its relation to another.

yep. fuck both sides. but fuck leftists wayyyyy more

natsoc= hating jewry
bol= jewry
you have to pick one user, choose no more kike lies

It was rigged from the start with the lugenpress continually labeling anyone against covid/mRNA vaxes an "antivaxer" in the first place. NPCs got programmed into this thinking, just like everything else they believe.

I told you so

You're a funny user, I would give you a kiss on the cheek