It's over isn't it

At first I was like:
>We will de-nazify and demilitarize Ukraine!

But then I was like:
>You have fell for my trap! This was all a distraction so I could take some tiny areas in the east!

Attached: bbc.jpg (923x553, 205.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4XHex0aev4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russian not-conscripts died for nothing.

This guy has no idea what he's doing at all. Kinda scary considering he's the Russian President.

peek the oil, arable land, and Russian population.
that's what they are going to take and was always going to take.

He has to finish this somehow until the 9th May parade. Either "liberate" all of Ukraine or sign some kind of peace treaty he can claim is "actually this is all I wanted from the beginning lol". No other choice and he was only ~40 days to do it.

>Former KGB agent, judo blackbelt, hunter and fisherman, and president of Russia for 20 years
>no idea what's going on
I bet he's a liiiiiiittle more savvy about what's going on than you are, random amerimutt. Go post the hohol flag on twitter, NPC.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4XHex0aev4

Goals stated are clear from the onset : end of Ukraine as significant military power, no NATO, no EU integration, recognize loss of Crimea, Donbass. "Denazification" means in practical termes the end of the discrimination against russian speakers at the state level. Only idiots claim Russia wanted to annex the country proper. Russia will degrade to the point where the obvious choice for the average Joe is to ask for reuniting economically with Russia.

I'm not even going to address the other things, but
>hunter and fisherman
The fuck is this supposed to make someone smarter in geopolitics and wars and shit?

Pic rel: Russia war in Chechnya against militias armed with nothing but AKs and RPGs (Russia lost).
Russian army has always been a circus unless it's on the defensive.

Attached: iMarkup_20220326_174056.png (1440x1785, 261K)

What kind of flag is that? Christmas Island?

this may be the first time in modern history that a war has been started for no reason and its objectives ab-libbed

Funny seeing Any Forums literally bow down and side with the (((mainstream media))).
Never thought I'd see the day

Attached: 1647183565131.gif (1200x1200, 213.05K)

they said that first phase is pretty much over.
all that is left is for them to take full control of mariupol.

this implies that there are more phases to come if the ukrainians don't sign what the russians demanded at the start of the war.

Self reliance which is a traditional human requirement for survival. Can't expect a big dick trap loving pr0n addict like you would understand though. But to actually interact with the natural world teaches all kinds of perspective good for leadership.

He literally built himself a 1 billion dollar palace, you moron. He wears clothes that cost thousands of dollars. He's not some kind of "man of the land".

What is a realistic "out" that both Russia and Ukraine can live with? This is my idea:
1. All Russian troops withdraw fully
2. Ukraine and NATO formally agree that Ukraine will not join NATO and will not have certain weaponry on its territory
3. Ukraine and the EU formally agree that Ukraine will not seek EU membership for at least 5 years
4. Ukraine and Russia will agree to a Northern Ireland power-sharing agreement for Donetsk and Lukhansk
5. Some bullshit about Russian being formally recognised as the second language in regions with significant ethnic Russian population
6. Some face-saving bullshit about tackling "nazism"
7. Crimea - fuck knows. Maybe Ukraine just has to accept the L here, or maybe a similar power-sharing formula in return for sanctions being dropped.
8. Russia to agree not to conduct military exercises or maintain large bases or weaponry close to the Ukrainian border.

Hitler was the opposite, he was against hunting and called hunters cowards and would have had them all sent to death camps if it didn't mean exterminating a quarter of the german male population.

Well looks like they not only scrapped the invasion plan but the general behind it Shoygu. So with Shoygu gone I guess they are trying to radically make moves to get out of this clusterfuck. It's why they sound schizophrenic, the invasion is being headed by completely different people now.

Only a complete idiot or a Russian stooge would believe this was the limit of Putin's ambitions. He could easily have achieved these goals without sperging out and destroying Russia's economy in the process. It's actually funny that you think Ukrainians would want to be tied to the boat anchor that is the Russian economy.

>takes land the size of England in Ukraine
>dude Putin is…le losing
Okay?

Can't blame it all on one general. The Russian command structure is rotten and corrupt from top to bottom, including the big man himself.

Russia hasn't even taken control of a city that's a 15 minutes drive from its border. Much of the territory in question was already occupied since the 2014 invasion and terrorist insurgency, and if you think Russia has "taken" all the land behind its most advanced position, you are deluded.

I don't see it happening, to be honest.

How do you think this will play out? My plan is based on two rational leaders wanting to end this in a way both can feel they have a compromise that they can live with. Of course, we may not have that rational condition with at least one of those leaders.

>some rando on Any Forums thinks he's smarter about Russian politics than Vladimir Putin

Attached: 1646652498113.jpg (685x450, 134.31K)