BIDEN SAYS FOOD SHORTAGES ARE NECESSARY

Lmao, fuck the west.

Attached: do americans really.png (596x753, 286.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post actual link, or shopping for yous.

Is he serious

Something like this should be voted on in a democracy.

Voting is anti-democratic.

Obvious fake. The starvation part was a giveaway.

OP is a faggot, tweet doesn't exist because he never said that.

twitter.com/CNN

Attached: 1647894709744.jpg (400x400, 25.96K)

its a shoop. the west isn't at risk for starvation, it's mainly africa and some middle eastern countries

imma laugh at democrats in the cities killing each other for food

Nah the answer is fuck you death to the rebellion all praise on the most high living God.

There is no such thing as stagflation or recession.
You are either actively progressing or actively regressing. Right now the whole world is regressing signalling change for revolution far and wide.

>Something like this should be voted on in a democracy.

It was. We The People voted for Joe Biden to be our leader and to make these tough decisions for us.

We stand united behind him, and he's doing one HELL of a good job!

Attached: biden-wins-16x9-1583290430.png (912x512, 277.29K)

This is our leader, ffs

Attached: 1648189232205.jpg (1526x2048, 417.5K)

You vill starve und you vill be happy.

I don't give a fuck

Translation

Fuck goyim

fucking nigger

>covid: we need to sacrifice people's freedom to save people's lives
>ukraine: we need to sacrifice people's lives to save people's freedom
they never any solid philosophical moral ground to stand on

It IS necessary if we want to break free from weening on China's titty at this point.

hungary's closed
btw the eu council cucks were seething about it this week lmao

Attached: 1625426005882.jpg (593x224, 27.07K)

miss me yet?

Attached: 1536405670820.png (242x257, 80.65K)

Food shortages are safe and effective.
Starvation means its working.

It’s the same hollow patriotism they think we eat up

lmao they double counted those votes at 3am with no election observers allowed in the building fair and square!

>we may be starving
>but at least we get to stick it to vladimir and ivan
>I for one think it's totes worth it!

I thought the glorious incredible amazing country of the United States was capable of feeding the entire planet by itself. We grow so much food that half of it gets dumped into the ocean every year because it didn't get bought and there's no profit in sending it to countries that need it.

what we need is a shortage of breathing and untortured politicians.

1/3 of the world's food is from Russia and Ukraine, apparently, but nobody bothered to think about that before sanctioning Russian food.

Also it's amazingly hilarious how easily you retards believe everything you see, especially if it lets you throw a righteous tantrum against your enemies.

Literally what fucking leftists were saying just a year ago

How the fuck are we gonna suffer food shortages? Can’t Canada just pick up the slack for the shit Russia used to give us?

Nope. Pure misinformation. These bogus claims have been debunked and tossed out of every court.

Attached: 50144116967_872f54bedd.jpg (500x281, 40.05K)

OP is beyond faggotry, he's a shill or glowie spreading disinformation. OP, kys.

False goyim you are trying to provide an anti thesis to the obvious first it was linear observations you saw the truth and now your trying to contend with it with underground noise. Snake me once shame on me.

Yeah? Would "severe illness and death" be a dead giveaway?

WHAT FUCKING DEMOCRACY!

THE US 20202 ELECTION IS FAKE!

No American will be "starving" because of our resolute actions against Peter.

Nobody believes your doctored photo, Ivan.

If 1/3 of the world's food comes from them, why have Russians been going hungry for centuries?

>JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS!!!!
You people worship them as much as you worship trannies.

Vlad and Xi are laughing at you.
It is quite funny.

They starved because Communism is retarded.

Is this legit?

Well at least I get to lose some weight

We were, and we will be again after the adjustment period. We're already solidifying deals with the EU, we'll probably have to tap a few middle eastern shitholes for their resources but it will all be worth the decoupling of chinks and vatniks from the global market, leaving us to focus on the jew.

>Debooonked
You tell 'em, fat!

Attached: 1594096879965.jpg (225x225, 13.39K)

Holy shit, someone who traveled from the far far future! Tell us, will the Cubs ever win the World Series?

It's possible, but the industry and markets aren't geared/designed for it and now it's too late to do so effectively

The hell are you talking about, what I described is happening right now, pack up the excess crops and ship them over to countries that need it instead of throwing it into the ocean.

I nuked the future you blind fuck.

There's a delicate and complex interplay between government subsidies, farm loans, and market prices. It's literally not that simple from a functional aspect.

Shoop or inspect element?

In my original timeline, they already had

In this timeline, they already have.

Fake. Bill Gates would get all the blame for it.

Not at all.