Stop fetishizing old homes, Any Forums

I know this board always likes to complain that housing is too expensive, and yet curiously, you ignore new modern construction that is compact, clean, affordable, and allows for natural light unlike the dreary, creepy old tudor manors and dusty wooden cabins ya’ll are always salivating over. Face it, you aren’t having any trouble finding homes, you’re just pretentious and want the prestige of living outside the hustle and bustle of the city and people of color. You can’t find a house that meets your standards because you’re blinded by white priveledge and want to be the king of your own castle instead of embracing the urban community. I’m beginning to think there is no redemption for pretentious white guys..

Attached: 7A5A1EBA-97ED-459F-A803-2ED63939864D.jpg (771x1120, 601.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5qVxAoKwbE
youtube.com/watch?v=YoQYAAAk5HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the fuck do you people even find these old style homes? Every fucking state I look in has either shitty suburban copy paste or rickety wooden fucks in the middle of nowhere. They're all ugly and outdated. I have never seen a house actually look anything like on the left.

You don't understand. The homes built in the 70s had at least a few white guys around making shit work.
Imagine a house built today but goblin Guatemalans drinking Tecate. That was my experience inspecting standard pacific homes

Europe

Old houses look nicer, have more space, feel nicer.
>You can’t find a house that meets your standards because you’re blinded by white priveledge and want to be the king of your own castle instead of embracing the urban community
Well, yeah. Why would I want to live in a city with niggers, faggots and kikes when I can live on a small farm by myself?

East coast.

new construction is garbage and needs pretty much constant maintenance to prevent it from falling apart
a lot of old stuff gets repointed with concrete and it cracks the bricks which completely fucks the building because it's way harder to replace bricks than mortar.
a lot of stuff is built with rebar reinforced concrete which is shit because the rebar rusts, expands and cracks the concrete in a matter of years.
tl;dr is shit is built specifically to break so that people can make money on coming around every year to do maintenance. stuff can be built to last, a lot of structures are still around from classical history with relatively little maintenance but that's not the kind of stuff that's being built now. here are some resources for anyone who's interested
youtube.com/watch?v=p5qVxAoKwbE
youtube.com/watch?v=YoQYAAAk5HM

Ignoring the bait.

Obviously houses should be built with long lasting materials in long lasting ways, that respect historical trends and traditional European/colonial aesthetics but with modern shit like central air, insulation, etc. The only reason not to do this is cost and Jewry.

I like my house now. It was built in the 70s and everything in it is quality and well built. My last house was built in the early 2000s and fuck it was shit. Nothing was square, the doors all sucked.

Wisconsin

Attached: DKDWhDDVAAA9dqO.jpg (1200x927, 188.82K)

That’s how it would have been if the Reich had won the war.

Attached: 963E413A-F092-41F9-A607-3077A7A5B856.jpg (749x562, 158.84K)

>Soul vs soulless

>want the prestige of living outside the hustle and bustle of the city and people of color.

Why should living apart from people of color be a prestige lifestyle? Why not make it something everyone can afford?

Yes, I advocate for walkable, human-scaled, urban neighborhoods that whites can own-occupy and where nonwhite access will be restricted by decree, not finances.

>The Atlantic
Fucking kill yourself. Not kidding, even a little.
All fields.

Attached: no_contribution.jpg (400x400, 18.75K)

>ignoring how shit they look theyre better
But they still look like shit. Might as well paint them grey like a mcdonalds.

Welp, i bought a house last year, maybe in a few ill buy one of these old homes and fetishize the fuck out of it. Good stuff. When they said ypu will live in a pod or a mini house i cleared my debt and bought a house. Fuck these retards

>you’re just pretentious and want the prestige of living outside the hustle and bustle of the city and people of color.
So we're either prestigious people who live outside the hustle and bustle of cities, or we're "poor rural retards"
which is it

If they voluntarily live in a pod, they probably deserve it. Wanting a classical style house is probably what separates main characters from the NPC bugs.

Attached: E284889C-4B68-4A3D-A9C5-46598FE79AA9.jpg (1284x632, 1001.75K)

We still have time to turn it around

One looks comfy as fuck the other looks like a souless shoe box.
> You can’t find a house that meets your standards because you’re blinded by white priveledge and want to be the king of your own castle instead of embracing the urban community.
Yes. And that will never change. White people like what we like. Stop fucking talking to us jew. We're sick of your dog shit you filthy inbred fuck.

Bait but I'll respond like a retard anyway.
As the owner of a "creepy" hundred year old tudor manor, it has undeniable quality and craftsmanship that is nearly impossible to find with modern construction: custom designed and built, slate roof, 100% brick, custom decorative masonry, original leaded glass windows still fully functioning, high ceilings, intricately carved walnut woodwork and beams, original oak floors, high quality limestone, old growth timber construction, original european/american made hardware, 200 year old trees in the yard. Good luck getting that from dogshit overpriced tract housing that's build in a cornfield with fiberboard and glue and falling apart from day one.

Agreed.

we can’t give up on a dream so beautiful.

Attached: 0F07F626-E66E-462F-A35A-8A7314533B2D.jpg (1936x1747, 1M)

How the hell did you find that

I bought empty land to build my dream home on. I have a lot of wild ideas and want to make them reality. Mostly concrete, steel and loads of glass for a nice futuristic minimalist style with maximum natural light. Some stainless steel appliances and basement level sex grotto with multiple hot tubs so each can be different temps.