Which side is using chemical weapons? The silence from our media is deafening. This escalation can't be ignored

Which side is using chemical weapons? The silence from our media is deafening. This escalation can't be ignored.
>this was last night outside of donetsk, ukraine.

Attached: donetsk chemical weapons.png (2175x863, 1.88M)

Those are ufos

Both probably. On the photos you see magnesium shells. They blow up high in the sky to illuminate the area making it daylight for a few seconds which is useful in night combat.

Russia doesn’t have chemical weapons
They reported that they destroyed all of it in 2017(i think)

The same fucking cunts who were helping Assad use them. You dumb fucking nigger cunt retards.

I'm seeing videos of these being used during daytime as well. How can you tell it's not white phosphorus
>pic rel

Attached: 1648226451889.jpg (828x1019, 108.77K)

So US ?
Thanks for clarifying
Good job user

When did Assad use them? Oh right, Jewish tabloids told you that

If it looks like fireworks then it's probably magnesium. If it's white smoke and white fire then it's probably white phosphorus.

Funny, I didn't mention any sides. Yet here you are reflexing hard over there. Kill yourself you fat russian dog. Piss on your grave, take your propaganda to hell with you.

>Assad used chemical weapons

Attached: 2EB93B7A-4CEE-4218-AE66-95B5113FE28B.gif (285x213, 2.01M)

Besides, guys, it doesn't even really matter who has chemical weapons, who hasn't, false flag, false false flag, whatever.
The combat goes in the heavily industrialized area that contains multiple chemical plants. Any tank of chlorine or ammonia is a chemical weapon waiting to be blown up.

>When did Assad use them? Oh right, Jewish tabloids told you that

Attached: 1647782181559.png (768x719, 104.63K)

You really believe that Kazak/bro?

Didn’t Aaron Matte expose that their was no use of chemical weapons. It was just a “Iraq has WMD” moment so the US could bomb it. As a matter of fact he did

>Russia doesn’t have chemical weapons
Russia very openly has chemical weapon factories for military purposes.

hope you die you lying fuck.

The were Ukraine article talking about it
Isn’t chemical weapons were proved infective?

Israel provided Jewkraine with some White Phosphorus it appears....

Yeah ?
I look that up

It doesn't matter who. Azerbaijan has white phosphorus it used in Nagorny Karabakh in 2020 and Azerbaijan is the ally of Ukraine. What's the difference? If Ukraine is ready to use WP it already has it from somewhere.

It's obviously mi5, cia running a false flag. They want ww3 as contingency because Aldebaran is about to invade and kill most western govts and intelligence agencies after the solar event.
The cia was threatening to use them a few days ago randomly saying "do not use nuclear or chemical weapons" this is the usual jewish mo they employ terrorist tactics on civilians to deter the people killing them or their assets.
Notice, globo homo immediately switched from mass biotargeting move with corona vaccine and corona itself to ww3. Why? They're running down the list of terrorist tactics to target civilians to try to deter total invasion.

>One of the most effective ways at fighting an enemy proven ineffective

Jesus your guy's education system isn't that great over there is it? Do you believe everything you read user?

The ukros have been using WP and other incendiaries since 2014. Why would the media give a shit now? Mass media and the "west" has no morals.

>randomly

I give negative infinity fucks about Ukraine and Russia.