The jew fears Cannabis

Legalize it, and start producing huge quantities of biodiesel.
>wayofleaf.com/hemp/hemp-biofuels
>THE JEW IS PETRIFIED OF CANNABIS, IF CANNABIS WAS BEING UTILIZED TO ITS MAXIMUM POTENTIAL AROUND THE GLOBE IT WOULD COMPLETELY REPLACE SEVERAL POLLUTING AND WASTEFUL INDUSTRIES THAT (((THEY))) OWN
Here are a few interesting facts about biodiesel:

Biodiesel is the only alternative fuel capable of running in any typical unmodified diesel engine.
It is ten times less toxic than salt.
Its 300 degrees Fahrenheit flashpoint makes it safer to transport than regular diesel, which has a flashpoint of 125 degrees.
People have been using biodiesel in Europe for over two decades. It also has been used to cover 30 million road miles in the U.S. to date.
It contains no sulfur and is 11% oxygen by weight.

Traditionally, wheat-based crops such as barley and corn are used to make ethanol. However, there are different forms of fermentation which allow us to turn hemp into ethanol. Avoiding food crops as a fuel source boosts food production efficiency. Also, hemp has the advantage of being durable enough to grow in lower-quality conditions than wheat or corn. Moreover, hemp bioethanol shares biodiesel’s transportation advantages.
Hemp Biofuel Energy Potential

Other potential biofuel sources have been cast aside due to their relatively low energy potential, high expense, or damage to land and the environment. Importantly, hemp has significant advantages over all of its rivals. It is ready to harvest in just four months.
>Cannabis - thousands of amazing uses all beneficial with absolutely no downside - could replace the paper and cotton industry overnight - could completely replace the ethanol industry overnight - could completely replace basedbean industry overnight - could completely replace several protein animal feed stocks overnight

some ppl smoke it too.. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ScreenShot_20220326002927.png (664x618, 758.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEJjSuqcwtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DOOOOD WEED

Attached: d44.jpg (790x315, 21.93K)

based, i see no simpler parallel economy generation.

Buy farms in fertile place,
sow hemp
make clothes, hemp crete, super juice and biodiesil

Attached: hemp-pill.png (1102x834, 116.91K)

should be obvious that the jew fears natural remedies, and the coroney baloney has demonstrated the power big pharma has. of course you can ignore any benefits found in compounds extracted from plants and fungi and dismiss all this potential by saying doood weed

especially considering it can grow anywhere even in the most trash soil, requires little water and almost no fert or pesticide. It undercuts every shitty jew owned enterprise.

checked. nearly all webspace opposition to it is clearly organized. The vitriol that comes out whenever it gets talked up is consistent and dramatic.

biodiesel is huge and can actually be of use if these kikes weren't so money hungry.

bump, very important thread cia niggers and jews will hide this

Converting hemp to fertilizer is also a viable industry. Imagine even halving import on fertilizer and diesel.

The Jews own the cannabis companies lobbying government and telling you that it's illegal for YOU to grow it.
Absolutely retard tier takes in this thread, weed is based, the weed industry is WOKE.

Attached: 587b6e42ae1c351cd19bffe1ff85f7dexxl-uai-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 147.19K)

because they hate nature and the natural order of things because it is more powerful than they are.

>jew fears
youtube.com/watch?v=uEJjSuqcwtU

it requires fertile soil to grow

And in the meantime they had American VCs send funds to their start-ups to the tunes of hundreds of millions and used/stole American tech and research to get a head start. Meanwhile our government will shoot us with no trial if we do anything related to weed.

At some point the laws are no longer just and it's every citizens duty to violate them. We've long been overdue for cannabis. Armed communities and networks of peaceful growers who act as early warning systems is the way. One big batch of top-shelf weed flooding the market and depressing the prices will make the Jews cry.

they literally don't you inept fucking nigger poster

Attached: 6a0133f3a4072c970b01901be4a22f970b-800wi.jpg (432x149, 18.61K)

The Jew wants you to smoke so much of it that you forget about all its other uses.
Yes, smoking weed all day everyday is bad for you. It should not be your main source of pleasure in life; you'll never get anything done.
All drugs have the potential to be used appropriately or abused. It's up to you to use them responsibly.
I do think drug addicts should be able to receive help for free if they're actually willing to let someone help them. Opioid addicts especially, since the withdrawal is so bad it can actually kill you if you're completely dependent.
Also, other depressants cause a kindling effect, where each time the dependent user goes through withdrawal and then relapses, withdrawal symptoms increase due to brain damage which can become permanent or kill you if you go through too many cycles.

>hoot us with no trial if we do anything related to weed.
not in my state

>they fear it so much that they are legalising it in almost all countries
>they fear it so much that they are promoting it in kike flicks like pineapple express with fag rogan and his other kike friends
You are a faggot degenerate who fell for the "natural drugs are good" propaganda.
Fucking niggers, read a basic pharmacology book this shit is mind numbing and causes you to turn into a passive estrogen enriched faggot. It turns you gay, really it does. Go to any libgen website and search how cannabis is destroying Masculine traits like aggressiveness, how it destroys your abilities to achieve long term goals and how it fries your brain down to a nihilistic meme spouting cartoon watching man child.
I hate pot and I hate everyone promoting this nigger herb.

all plants require that. Some plants like cannabis have a much larger tolerance gradient.

>addiction
>brain damage
>death
>healthy
HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR

Attached: artworks-000597755462-79idyu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 29.17K)

>>Cannabis - thousands of amazing uses all beneficial with absolutely no downside - could replace the paper and cotton industry overnight - could completely replace the ethanol industry overnight - could completely replace basedbean industry overnight - could completely replace several protein animal feed stocks overnight
>some ppl smoke it too.. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1636941972748.png (1200x996, 1.67M)

This is a slippery slope though.

For example, hemp is a wonderful plant, many uses discussed already, I love to use hemp milk and smoke pure cbd hemp with a cup of coffee in the morning before meetings. (30 yr old working in finance)

At the same time, the endocannabinoid system gets fried in the use case of 90% of cases, hence the thc overload and "high".

There's a growing redpilled group, but lets face it, millions of kids get psychologically addicted to this lab grown/gene sequenced shit every year

hemp is not psychoactive.

The thing you want already exists. Hemp is already legal when it's free of the psychoactive compound. But yea, keep telling me how it's not jewish influence that wants a whole generation to be hooked on reggae and stinky nigger herb

Never said it was, i avoid thc at all costs because I think fast and cannot handle even small amounts

Hemp should be 100% legal. Its the shit that has insane levels of selta 8 & 9 THC that i find problematic.

And this is coming from someone who made a couple hundred thousand after financing a pair of cannabis startups who were doing all sorts of gene research and hydroponics innovation.
The only money ive made that I retrospectively regret doing

Cannabis is not a very good candidate for automobile bio diesel because it degrades far too quickly

Industrial hemp in Canada is legal, you can grow your own hemp seed. But only if you have a government license and permission to do so along with dozens of other completely retarded rules completely fucking designed to keep poeple from growing too much of it because of fucking lucrative it would be.

Your response
>some people smoke it REEEEEEEEEE

Jews own all the dispensaries.

I'm talking about hemp seed for biofuel and your talking about cannabis flowers. I'm not talking about what your talking about.