How is it considered to be gay if one wants to fuck with white man

how is it considered to be gay if one wants to fuck with white man.

i would take white man over gorilla kween desu,
this is why all white men must take HRT from the age of 12.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1568x740, 560.92K)

I'd rather fuck feminized Asian men to be honest.

atta'boy

Attached: 1646146492966.webm (576x1024, 2.27M)

I'd rather add some spices where they belong

Cause you're a faggot

based

I pick the former

Attached: 1648060312879m.jpg (831x1024, 103.96K)

Kek you're all literal pederasts. Now I get why you hate women

How about massacre the trannies and beat the shaniquas.

those are horrible reasons

I'm not a fag, so I'm not going to fuck a fag,
I'm not a nigger, so I'm not going to fuck a nigger.

This I can do all of these with my bros while dating real women. Trannies have nothing to offer.

I fuck the blonde man in the ass, no questions asked

For me it's Tim.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 168.84K)

feminized white men completely, so cute

Black women.

You can't even tell thats a dude with his dick cut off.

:C

>mental illness

Is rather be an oildriller than fuck a man in the ass. The fuck is wrong with you faggots

One of the few who doesn’t pass but I would still give a hug. Ella is another one.

Fuck you quebec, theres a reason your here posting femboys and not chuffing hand rolled ciggys ya fucking heathen

Attached: EAB7B323-FFBA-43AC-99B5-439ABC159BA5.png (538x501, 206.9K)

If women ( only humans with XX chromosomes are women) stopped existing life would be pointless. I hate you trannies and your tranny Shilliung threads so damn much.

Asian women are literally everywhere and most like even average white men. Why settle with this?

Black men (meaning to female) have a higher rate of trans identification, actually.
Most of the top drag stars are men of color, and occasionally (trans)women of color.
>i would take white man over gorilla kween desu,
Your loss user
>My ex. She was/still is quite active and outspoken in BLM stuff in our college and the community and even for the state. Would speak and go to rallies and then come home and fuck me after.

>From our time together, the worst thing I think though is that she got unplanned pregnant but went with having the kid. She continued to be politically active and a big activist, didn't let the pregnancy slow her down and even incorporated it. She had grounds to be talking about black children and the world they were being born into and raised in, and the importance of strong/unified black families. She'd literally stand up on stage, speak about her experience as an expectant black mother, and display/hold her belly to state her authority and talk about the future for her child, even quoted Malcolm X and stuff about it. A lot of big talk about the importance of black men and women supporting one another and loyalty between them for the black family and social structure. All in all really played heavily on it all, yet all the while no one aware that it was a white baby inside her. Or at least, from a white father.

>I was happy to be with her and what we had, I'm sad that it ended (I think for her I was just a fetish or something maybe) but I guess I just felt bad at least for black guys. Wondered what chance their movements had if black women were going to be like this.

I pick an average 5/10 non-cherrypicked BLACK QVEEN

Attached: 1615309679779.jpg (1080x1262, 363.37K)

No question, fem white guy. Knows how to clean both himself and a house, can probably make a hell of a sandwich and can hold down a job in case our home needs a dual income. Gay or not what matters is happiness, and I'll be happy to wreck that bubble booty instead of dealing with female apes