I feel bad for the ride operators

They couldn't deny him the ride for being too fat or he and his family would have called them a racist and sued the park. This niglet is literally a victim of cancel culture fear.

Attached: tyre-sampson-02.jpg (1333x2000, 215.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/5hllnr.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your anus is gonna be a victim of mine

Attached: 1a01a7c0a722f6ec22fff0995ea3c097.jpg (1193x1236, 420.17K)

nigger flinger worked perfectly

Attached: bnrqxe.jpg (1080x1144, 150.22K)

>called him racist and sued the park
And they wouldn't have gotten a dime, seeing as there were other blacks on the ride. He was too fat is should be on his parents.

Sorry but thats bullshit, the ride operator in the video is flitering with the girl the entire time and not once checked the other seat belts (at least on video).

I am built similar to this kid, 6'6" and 300 lbs, many times including rides like this I was properly checked and told I can't ride due to me exceeding height/shoulder limits.

One time I got on a roller coaster and wasn't properly checked and almost lost my head because there was a pole too low on the drop.

This could have easily happened to me, its the ride operators job to make sure all safety limits are checked. Most roller coasts don't have a maximum height limit but really should.

I know most of you fags try to be edge "hur hur niggers" but this is pure incompetence from the stoner operating the ride.

>be 1st world country
>niggers flying to death in rides

Attached: 16111836636141.jpg (632x1952, 229.76K)

seat failed
him being too fat would have actually worked in his favor as it would have squished his body into the harness better. The only way for him to slip out is if the harness failed, or he niggled his way out of it using his fukwipepo powers.

>Flyers
Kek is that a shoop?

The family will sue the park anyways. They won the Nigger Lottery with Splat Albert.

>I am built similar to this kid
Hit a treadmill, you fat fuck.

this desu it was just a kid

If you look in the picture of him coming up the seat wasn't even fully down in the first place, he could have easily slid out and because there was stupidly no extra buckle, nothing would stop him from flying out. The ride should not have been started with his shoulder harness being so high up, nor should the ride even have shoulder harness without backup buckles to hold the harness down in the event of a hydrolic failure.

Jump ropes better

Splat Albert

I'm 6'6 and lift moron, I didn't say I was as fat as him. My chest measures 55 inches. He was too young to realize the world is not built for big guys like us.

I had to learn the hard way, especially trying to buy cars, my only option are trucks and large SUVs. Its easy to be a a hater when your a manlet and everything fits nicely for you. When I go to big and tall shops they have to custom order shit for me because I'm too tall for 99% of their appearal.

How can we blame white people and cop *vigorously rubs hands*

This

>or he and his family would have called them a racist and sued the park
>victim of cancel culture fear
He's the perpetrator, not the victim. You said it yourself,
>or he and his family would have called them a racist and sued the park

>splat Albert
Ded

you've never been poor, have you.
just a kid lol. who cares about an entitled child.

Yeah and your waist is 46, fatass.

Nobody likes being told they can't ride but that's the reality when you are much taller/fatter then the average. He had already been prohibited from rides earlier for the same reason and not once did a confrontation start. That is just bullshit cope from retards who don't understand the ride operators can kick you out at any time for any reason.

Lol dont be jelly that you have to spend extra for clothes that still dont fit well

20% bf at the age of 30 is a good number. I can always lose weight, but you will always be a manlet.

If youre a fat fuck like the nigger, i hope you crater like that too.

How was he entitled? He was told he couldn't ride the other rides, and without fuss, he went to a different one. Don't talk out of your ass, prove he was entitled and that's what killed him.

>willingly going on carnival/fair/amusement park rides
Stupid nigger deserved it. Carny rides are a dangerous roll of the dice. Clearly Tyre wasn't smart enough to grasp the most basic concepts of physics.

does your dick measure 55 inches too?

No

They need to have two measuring sticks on rides now. one for height and one for width.

this desu, only rides I ever ride are roller coasters.

Kid in OP is 6'4" 340
user is 6'6" 300
The Rock is 6'5" 260
just to put things into perspective

Most drop rides have a maximum height as well, this one didn't or wasn't enforced.

He unironically dindu nothing, he paid for his ticket to enjoy a ride with friends, I am no fan of niggers but he wasn't nigging or nogging, so fuck off.

>1st world country
>killing brown and black people
Checks out to me

I'm 6'6" and 260... I need to lose weight. You are just obese.

Attached: 1452581109581.jpg (500x335, 66.15K)

you almost baited me reddit, ALMOST

Attached: 1642631664846.jpg (543x458, 58.47K)

>a victim

no

That's cool. Big guys are always nice, ignore the manlette rage.

One time I went to the bar and there were like 5 guys all over 6'6 standing in the middle having a conversation. They all just happened to be there.

>he dindu nuffin
he relaxed around himself

drop rides are stupid. I rode one once and hated it. I don't understand why getting a concision from the sudden stop after the drop is fun to anyone.

I only ride rollercoasters and then it has to be a new rollercoaster, because old coasters get shaky.
I remember it was hard convincing my GF to ride a big scary looking metal coaster but once she rode it she loved it more than the shaky headache inducing wooden coasters or any of the rickety spinney rides.