Extreme far-right french candidate promises to deport 1 million nonwhite french citizens

He vows to create a "Ministry of Remigration" and deport 100 thousand nonwhite french citizens every year, which according to him would mean 1 million would be deported at the end of his 5 year mandate.
Also extremist far-righter, candidate Marine Le Pen called the proposal "anti-republican" for deporting people who are legally french even without them having committed any crimes or other unlawful acts.

infomigrants.net/en/post/39407/french-presidential-election-2022-extremeright-candidate-zemmours-radical-remigration-plan

Attached: sketch-1648307471418.png (1800x1080, 1.19M)

A jew. You can't vote your way out of jewish control. Violence is the only solution.

>Z
WHY WOULD PUTLER DO THIS

>elections
>vows
keep me posted

Even if he doesn't get elected, the idea of a ministry of remigration and the concept of remigration in genral needs to keep circulating in public discourse.

He just won the election with this one statement

>jew
>vow
how retarded do you have to be to believe a jew?

the key to win any conflict is to find as many jews as you can and kill them

Attached: jew oven 2.gif (622x423, 2.08M)

Never gonna happen if he stays in the EU

Zemmour is right.
Illegal immigrants, foreign delinquents and criminals, we kick them out of France.

Marine le Pen has betrayed the national camp, even if she has good ideas I will not longer vote for her.

anyway my decision is made, I've been working on this for more than a year... if France doesn't elect a far-right candidate, I'm going abroad.

it hurts my heart to say that I love my country so much, but I can no longer bear to see my homeland become a third world country subject to the EU m, NATO and the USA.

I prefer Vladimir Putin's Russia a thousand times over Emmanuel Macron's France

Attached: 1647302882991.jpg (638x449, 67.41K)

>beta and bluepilled france

he is the only based person in frankistan

Attached: 43e4be776e9d78ada4191297dbd8233e.jpg (872x460, 39.28K)

He's actually been going down in the polls

Attached: 20220324_095458.png (1510x865, 80.66K)

shut up jungle monkey

you are nothing diffrent with jew and niggers.

Any Forums is for rich and high iq inteligence people

Patrick Buisson is right and Zemmour is just a puppet

he's a kike, even if he actually respects this statement,1 million isn't enough, too many niggers and muzzies plague this place and reproduce like rats while collecting welfare. At least 20 million of these savages should be sent back to their shitholes.

Reminder that anyone saying "there is no political solution" implying that you shouldn't even care about politics and that zemmour isn't the best candidate are all shills. Clearly he goes much further than le pen and would be a huge step in the right direction. Just him running is shifting the Overton window and debate to very important ideas.

I strongly agree with you, brother, but Zemmour's plan seems too ambitious. Even just taking out 100,000 immigrant fucks within five years seems unrealistic.

This doesn't make any fucking sense. Zemmour is literally a jew but he keeps saying incredibly based things. Can any Franons explain what's going on? Yes I know (((they))) are untrusworthy but I've never met a kike actually say explicitly pro-White things.

>Jew says he will deport all non-whites
>He gets into power
>Civil war breaks out
>Millions of whites getting killed by sandniggers
>Country becomes a war torn shithole like Syria
>Invaders are dealt with and Islam is gone
>Liberalism and feminism and thus low birthrates still stay
>French people die out anyway
>Muzzies on the other hand replace their losses due to high birthrates

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>Muh low birthrates

Are a meme. A small number of Whites/Europeans living amongst their own is better than a larger total number living in a multicultural sewer.

>Extreme far-right

Attached: LEFTIST RETARD.jpg (680x713, 54.19K)

>20 million
That's like 1/3 of France's population

We can do it, some countries already do it...

Impossible n'est pas Français : l'assimilation ou l'avion.

100thounsand for five years is 500thousand, where does the 1million figure come from?

Stop posting this repulsive kike goblin.
Thread hidden, OP's mom pumped and dumped.

Who should do all the jobs when theres a lot more old people than young people? Who should pay the pensions?

Low birthrates are a big problem, retard

if only you knew how bad things really are

>Civil war breaks out
Between who? Who's gonna fight against a Jewish president backed by the armed forces?

Nobody wants to go away from Europe and back to their third world shitholes. Force must be used.