Final tweet about devil worship

>final tweet about devil worship

Ready to accept Christ yet user?

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-005252_Twitter.jpg (1050x1352, 541.71K)

already have. fuck jews and their demonic god

>Christ
>profanity
>racism

ngmi

nope. not diddily-iddily gonna make it

Why can’t schizos just take their meds?

no, i'm just too intelligent to believe in a jewish space zombie

Christ would of beat every pastors and priest ass if hé could

I started getting weird vibes about the band a coupe years back. Something abut Dave. He comes across as a nice guy but almost too nice. Psychopaths are very good at simulating how the "good guy" behaves. Now that were learning more to the extent of satanism in the world it's starting to make more sense. If watch foo fighters documentaries I sensed that Taylor never really liked Dave very much. I've read about the same from Kurt Cobain. He didn't really like Dave but he was a good drummer.

Anyway, ya I think he's a practicing satanist. And he might be a psychopath.

Attached: davegrohl.png (681x383, 191.44K)

Attached: eskimo vs christcucks logic.jpg (540x540, 36.79K)

>Them damn heavy metal bands and their devil worship.

Ok boomer

Its always the ones that are too nice and too likeable that are the truly fucked up ones.

They will be receiving much more than an ass beating. Their future is fire.

Attached: 1634924292151.jpg (328x512, 28.35K)

Taylor Hawkins died today. Noted vaxxtard, but cause of death unknown.

>THE ROCK MUSIC IS SATANIC
The 1950s called

cringe

look at america in 1950, look at it now

kek to christcucks really??

Pretty sure Dave was on Kappie's list

>Ready to accept Christ yet user?
Already have!

Join us, anons!

ABC's of Salvation:
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus. (Matthew 4:17; Romans 2:4, 3:10, 6:23; Acts 3:19)
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, and that He will come again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work on the cross. (Romans 10:9-10; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 2:8-9)
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord. (Romans 10:9-10, 10:13, 14:10-11; Philippians 2:10)

Attached: Justified.png (620x440, 91.58K)

guess what faggot
we're interlopers
we ACTUALLY have freewill
the demiurge is scared

did they kill him to trick people into watching this shit movie?

pretty fucking evil

I read in one of the news articles he was complaining about chest pain to the hotel staff. Media already trying to say it could have been drug related with no proof at all.

It's hard to spot them desu. But this is a good indicator. Normal people make mistakes occasionally. Psychopaths tend to always choose the right way the first time.