How do you flirt with girls today without being sexual harassment?

How do you flirt with girls today without being sexual harassment?

Attached: eww.gif (640x360, 3.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1W93_J3MH8?t=54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be handsome

You must be an ugly nigger if flirting gets you accused of harassment.

Go to brazil, the land of prostitutes.

youtu.be/S1W93_J3MH8?t=54

You don't. You learn a trade and make money and focus on other things to do.
If by the time you have done everything on your to do list, you still want to talk to women, you can do so easily.

Don't do it at your place of work god.

Rely on ideals which stem from the primal forms. In that case you can never be wrong, and it's easy to rely on those ideals because you don't need any mental gymnastics, you can always craft a new argument just looking at that form without having to get any information. In that case even if you spit something which libs find repellent, they would still find you interesthing because you make sense, and such a confidence always attracts girls.
So you don't have to look for the confidence itself, but rather for the forms which you can confidently rely on.

Be rich while doing it, and always have witnesses

This.

Have good looks

And then what?

I have tattoos and one inch wide stretched ears so girls think I'm cool and shit. Get tattoos and look cool faggot.

flirt without getting called a creep

just be confident and cute. it really depends here on how they perceive you.

Just wear a mask and slap them on the ass. If they get angry you run away and the mask prevents them from identifying you. It's the only good part of maskcuckery.

Just assume that any woman you talk to is into you. No don't try to kiss them as if they want it, but talk to them as if they REALLY want to go out with you. That's it.

be an sigma omicron male

It's quite simple. If you're a handsome gigachad, it's not sexual harassment. If you're a short ugly basement dweller, it's sexual harassment.

Attached: 1644383555284.jpg (638x653, 53.82K)

but that statement is a contradiction, ugly niggers, even the blackest, ugliest, gorilla nigger will not get any harassment charges for 'flirting' with any woman
because diversity, blacks get a pass for almost anything

follow normie norms
you have to understand that first your average roastie will only let you flirt with her 1:1 if you are an absolute chad i.e you are tall have lots of money a car an apartment etc. only then will they say yes to going out on a date.
Other than that you can only engage them if they are in a club or other social activites , via tinder or some other dating app.

just b urself bro

Attached: 0e88203da430c5a1e72d4e26fe48eb12.jpg (758x747, 328.53K)

The difference is if you're a really handsome looking guy you can even go out of your way to try and be creepy, and girls will still think you're just flirting. Whereas some guys if they even say hi hows it going, its basically sexual assault

You should flirt with boys instead.

u dont, u rape them

I literally just talk to girls the way I would talk to guys. Women have a radar for when you're trying too hard. Why put yourself through the torture? Just say what you want. It's all about confidence, anyway. If they don't like it, not my problem. Move onto another one lol.

First direct your male gaze at the floor or away from they. Then try saying something like,
>Excuse me, I was wondering if you would consent to a Womyn centered social meeting in a public space with me.
If they hasn't blown their rape whistle at this point you can look at they in the eyes only.

Girls flirt at me first, so it's cool

Just dress up like a girl. They will never report you if you are one of them.

Make friends who are women that you care less about fucking. Really just be their friend. Practice speaking to women without wanting to fuck. Then talk that way with the hottest women.