Globalism has failed

Nations around the world are moving inward, tightening their borders, restricting trade, and building extremely strong relationships with bordering nations instead of coalitions that include nations on the other side of the planet.

Globalism has failed, it has failed to bring prosperity to the masses, it has failed to bring liberty, it has failed to bring equity, it has failed in every possible way it could have failed.

Attached: 1584593972765.webm (624x468, 2.7M)

globalism was never supposed to bring those things. it was created to destroy, so far it's working well. full steam ahead!

What is this anime ?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Classic nipponese space opera.

Maybe that was the hidden agenda
but if you listen to your politicians, and your professors over the last 50+ years they would tell you that the liberal, globalist, world order had brought billions out of poverty and was bringing liberty and equity to the world. When the exact opposite is now true all as a result of globalist policies.

Wrong

It brought prosperity to places that can’t do it by themselves, the Middle East, Africa, South Asia etc

But it stagnated the Europeans and North Americans

Our elite don’t care if people in Manchester or Ohio get poorer because their marginal profit still went up. And they can claim gdp is up and a tv costs less !!!

But in reality this system is extremely fragile and requires absolute stability and peace to work, it was already tottering due to political backlash in the west with trump and brexit.

Covid kicked it right in the balls

And now the shocks that will come out of the war will completely collapse it.

You are going to see famine in the third world, something that hasn’t happened in decades.

You will see China collapse, you will see Americans after years of supply disruption give up on globalism and build reduncdencies at home even if prices go up.

You are going to see a supply shock caused depression and many countries won’t survive. That’s just the beginning! Most countries on earth begin shrinking due to no kids inverting the very basis of our economic system.

This fire will be great, it will seem like the world is ending but it is necessary. The global structures built in 1945 need to go, they are not fit for the world of 2022 and in the end our derict elite will run and hide it by whipped away in the conflagration

The question is who and what builds the new world? That’s up to us.

Attached: 858F1549-5A88-4FF0-BE9B-E09C0DAD3B4D.png (625x622, 746.46K)

>it brought prosperity to places like the Middle East, Africa, South Asia
No it did not. Africa is worse off than it ever was due to globalist policies.
South Asia got the scraps from Chinas rise and for the most part is still extremely poor
The middle east is a bombed out asshole of a shithole

You are right about the famine and the coming collapse though. Again all direct results of globalist policies.

Dude those places were literally Stone Age wilderness until the global system post ww2

The average African or Thai or Chinese lives muh better today than 50 years ago

The average American and euro does not

That’s because of globalism

>stone age
No.
Pic related is Baghdad in 1931
Open a history book, redditor

Attached: 6017964038_5512aefe2a_b-1024x739.jpg (1024x739, 345.33K)

You really, really like to post that anime fupa, don't you?

What makes you think that Baghdad is nicer than the bhagdad of 1989?

You might like to for its traditional architecture but most Iraqis in the 30’s were poor farmers by 1989 they had comfy urban lives

You can debate if that’s better spiritually but it’s clearly better economically

Globalism wasnt even tried.
Why are you people so fucking stupid, its really depressing.

That a handful of backward shitholes fail to get with the program is irrelevant.

Oh no, not my heckin anime idiocracy, I better start believing in magical fairy tales so I don't end up crashing my car on purpose to stimulate excitement like in the anime

probably the greatest anime ever made: LOGH

It wasn't globalism, it was jewish supremacy. Without narcissist kikes and their sociopathy, peaceful nations of earth sooner or later would join and work with each other.

The Baghdad of 1931 was better spiritually, architecturally, and economically than the Baghdad of 1989. The Baghdad of 1989 was filled with pollution, degeneracy, and economic instability.

Jews

Type

This

What is this based anime?

Hands down, and the original version, not the newer one, which is quite shit

Bullshit, our govt listening to the globalist policies only fucked up the economy more than anything ours is a judeo masonic constitution

You can’t argue economically that’s just you putting your autistic preferences as the ideal

I post on my iPhone because I’m a man that doesn’t sit on a desktop gaining all day

Yes the rolling famines of pre 1945 we’re clearly better

Madness

Don’t worry idea you’ll be back to starving soon

logh

>he dosent know
LOTGHs

Attached: 315F415E-1000-489B-BC56-7C4DD3A9BE5A.jpg (828x929, 73.99K)

when the US sanctioned the fuck out of Russia, neutral states knew it was over. can't rely on a global network that has no due process of law. close allies gave up their own sovereignty to live inside the US village, their interests have always been ignored, and the war made this obvious.

Attached: 1645686709931.jpg (828x1281, 138.71K)

Good. Globalism and its consequences has been a disaster for the American people. I have watched us grow hollow and empty from it.
Death to globalism, long live isolationism!