Any user in nc wanna go grab a beer with me today?

I don't have any work today and want to hang out and talk about politics with someone like minded.

Attached: 1648307060189.jpg (640x427, 52.41K)

Hello fellow anons

Lmao FEDERAL AGENT ALERT

Attached: 9FB089D2-C707-42F4-A96C-D156A2B5EC3F.jpg (750x871, 587.71K)

Sure I'm that guy you know that one the guy in the place near the place ya kno wit da bada bing *WHISTLE whistle WHISTLE* ok got it good I'll see ya there

There's nothing illegal about getting a beer at a restaurant and having lunch.

Sorry bud but nobody here is gonna show their face in public and come meet a complete stranger to have a “beer” and “talk politics” with you

THEY GLOW IN THE DARK

Attached: Terry_Davis_car.jpg (640x480, 70.38K)

what happeed to his PANTS

Ya but baiting someone into a conversation about violence and contempt for their country is possible and that’s what you all do , you gonna try and aid them with some money and the equipment too
Then turn around and call them a terrorist and arrest them on trumped up charges lol

I literally know how you fags work
You gotta do new stuff man

We get it , you guys running out of mongoloids to trick into being your scapegoats for false flag attacks on our citizens

me

Okay, then what is a safe way to hang out with people? To be honest, it doesn't even have to be about politics. I just want someone to talk to.

IM WALK-IN HEREEEE

Attached: E435628D-F0AE-4395-B483-2E0BA8AC0DCA.jpg (1024x1007, 111.04K)

Attached: Glowies.jpg (250x240, 11.5K)

Too bad Im in KS. I would love to hang out today. Its my birfdey.

Lol, but you still have to do that. You still have to want to commit violence. He can't wave his magic fed wand and make you a terrorist.

If you just go and eat and drink and bitch about Biden then the only thing you'd be doing to a fed is wasting his time.

Happy birthday buddy!

Meeting people at a bar , you’re gonna meet alcoholic losers and heavy drinkers who waste money at bars

Check out your local Facebook pages for events , for art workshops
Go paint something and drink wine with some white bitches

OP, considering that it's against Any Forums rules to post any personal information, how did you expect to get in contact with another user?

When someone hands you all the equipment and money to go do it though that’s entrapment in my opinion
They know they’re giving a maniac weapons and stuff , that’s not fair to the maniac who DIDNT have the means to do so before the feds ARMED THEM

Tl;dr
Operation Fast & Furious

The government gave cartel guns
Guns were used to shoot border patrol agents

Same shit , had they NOT given the cartel guns , they wouldn’t had the means

I'll just show up. If your there your there, if not whatever. I'm a talka five person and I like talking to you guys more than anyone I know in real life. That's the sad thing about this place. We can't even just talk and hang out in public over a beer.

Then don't go. I'm not begging anyone. I just wanted to ask.

Okay, but you act like talking with a fed is going to magically entrap you.

Here's a magic trick: If you don't talk about doing anything illegal, you can talk to whoever you want and join most organizations. If you just shut the fuck up, you can't get arrested.

Attached: 04.jpg (989x1280, 185.56K)

Talkative*

talking to people about real politics (russian disinformation) is illegal OP, you should know it by now