Congratulate this exceptional human being

Congratulate this exceptional human being.

Attached: Screenshot_20220326_150236.jpg (1080x1569, 404.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91JQFcCwDI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White male privilege must end now.

imagine ticking every diversity box and just being flooded with offers for political reasons. can't feel good for her personally knowing she has no technical qualification that a white man couldn't outperform her in.

She looks dumb but docile.

>All fucking niggers must fucking hang!

Attached: Animal Mother.jpg (500x375, 38.35K)

let me guess,she reached the SAT score of an average white male.

>average of 20k per acceptance letter.
So 1 semester? Who applies to 50 fucking colleges? Hey look I applied to 6 million colleges and got 6 million dollars of offers. Stfu nigger.

Digits check out

she must be some kind of a super genius, right?

>can't feel good for her personally knowing she has no technical qualification that a white man couldn't outperform her in.
That would require an element of self-reflection and humility. Do you think Shanikqua possesses those qualities?

looks like chimps are evolving

What happens when a black girl shrine achieves the same grade as whites or Asians

When are niggers going to realize that these quotas show them they are absolutely stupid and need help?

Bottom tier asian, bottom tier white. Middle of the pack hispanic.

Not even that high.

Isn’t it odd how EVERY TIME you seen one of these stories it’s ALWAYS a nigger? Almost like they have it easy when it comes to college admissions

>it’s not enough to give niggers free stuff we need to pretend they deserve it too

This is something I was discussing (albeit confidentially) with a group of professors a few weeks ago.

They know this is happening, and you can tell that they're a bit worried. On the whole, students like this are probably perfectly fine - they'll come in, get some sort of decent degree, and exit their program without too much drama. Looking at this girl's background, it's almost certain she'll major in something in the liberal arts field, will probably be involved in some sort of dance troupe, and will graduate reasonably happy. She'll also probably have an easy time on the job market given her gender/race, so the school's employment stats will look good. She probably deserves some of those scholarships/admissions, notwithstanding the obvious fact that she's been admitted to some based on her race/gender.

The problem is, ON THE WHOLE, diversity admissions begin to cause trouble. The more students you admit on blatant racial/gender grounds, the more smart people you shut out of the program. Even if you have the best professors in the world, the average intelligence of your classes begins to slooooowly slide down. Suddenly, you have an entirely new issue: you're giving Cs and Ds to the diversity admission students, and As to the white boys, and it's totally on merit. Then you gotta start fucking with grades, make things easier, etc etc.

It's a goddamn nightmare and it keeps me faaaar away from academia.

America proving once again there is nothing worth saving

Our society is so fake and gay. I read that its more women than men in college/university nowadays too.

Attached: 1335720211032.jpg (600x600, 255.69K)

What did she do to earn that? A book report on Frog and Toad?

That's all undeniably true, but let's be honest, a similar situation has gone on forever where the offspring of the great and the good have been accepted to top schools despite being quarter wits. Was it Al Gore who had 4 kids go to Yale? It's time to stop all forms of "positive discrimination".

Take a second and think about what it takes to be against this sort of thing.
>honor
>morality
>integrity
>fairness
>respect for yourself
>respect for others
>the courage to stand up for what's right

Now take a look at your life and how many people you know who actually fit all of these qualities. They don't care. I'm going to Harvard, I'm set for life, fuck you, I got mine. That's the thought process for 99.99999% of the world. And if it were you in their place, would you really do different?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (400x225, 21.31K)

That's a phenomenal point. I went to school with people like that, and it was PAINFUL. Most "legacy" admits end up doing horribly stupid shit - some dudes in my dorm back when I was a Freshman brought local gangbangers into their dorm room to do a drug deal because they were too stupid to find weed on campus.

Reminds me of this girl:
youtube.com/watch?v=91JQFcCwDI4