Where have all the good men gone?

Where have all the good men gone?

Attached: woman idiot.jpg (1284x1881, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TPfa5VuTVN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>single mom
In to the trash

>uh oh here come dat wall

>single mom
>late 30s

lmao

If it's true that she was cheated on and she broke up, it's her fault, men don't cheat it's sport sex, women cheat, they must understand this dynamic. Now she's alone and miserable.

> Late 30's
> divorced
> single mom
> fat and ugly
> nurse (nerves completely shot)

What could go wrong?

Attached: female.png (1143x784, 1.21M)

>1pbti recurring rage bait posts
fields remain herbed

Men are very easy to please in a relationship. She should ask her self why her husband felt the need to cheat. Men don’t care about added drama or any of that bullshit. But if you decrease the sex and increase the nagging then what do you think is going to happen. Men see relationships as incentive based. Who the fuck would work a job without getting paid for it?

Attached: 6002CD8A-D53F-443C-8E71-5A389B3B5305.jpg (752x638, 48.76K)

it is a bad combination of forced monogamy and giving women unlimited power. another reminder those who run the world are fucking retarded. the elites created the rules to make these people exist.

Attached: 1639829667075.jpg (1920x1080, 210.96K)

Thread theme
youtu.be/TPfa5VuTVN4

I partied in my 20s got a beta provider left him sexless to gain advantages over him until I caught him simping for an e-thot after which I happily commenced with the divorce. I rate my morality good by criteria which are personal and not open for scrutiny. I border on wobbly but require my partner to work out, even my friends are tired of sending people down my way due to how shallow I am. My family refuses to tell me what a sack of waste I am because they are either the same or will be attacked by female family members that are the same. Again, all my partners before that pesky beta were all fun. Please give me updoots while the vibrator goes BRRRRR.

Attached: er.jpg (617x493, 51.57K)

Lmao.

Chad's on strike go get some boys.

I want to raise my own biological children.
Raising the children of other people is retarded.

>a little chunky
this was written by a 500 lb whale

Attached: 1642651735366.jpg (751x1110, 55.79K)

>late 30s
most guys don't want to date women in or around their 40s
>divorced
being divorced is usually a flag that us guys avoid
>overweight
most men find this unattractive
>nurse
that's a plus but not much

t.guy

the inability of introspective thought is astounding

>people don’t like me so it’s other people’s fault
Ah yes the internet self-victimization incel argument.

>Divorced by the man

will you shit on her just like you shit on every other single mom?

>that's a plus but not much
most nurses are messed up neurotic creatures. must be a combination of an easy education, seeing gore and blood, being surrounded by other women and wiping senior asses all day. Avoid. This is coming from someone who knows a lot of doctors, some of which married these things.

Attached: gud.jpg (1080x841, 93.68K)

Men with other options won't choose a late-30s single mom. Men without other options won't meet her standards.

wow it's like how most men are. what a hard life this woman has.

>fat
>30’s
>single mom

Sorry I think you answered your own question sweetie

this is a lie, every woman on a dating app will get messages

Attached: 1620425756689.png (1054x1404, 1.94M)

Desu if a woman stays fit it makes up for so many of the negative factors like age, kids, mental issues, etc. Being fat just magnifies all of those strikes and it's basically game ogre at that point. In my early 20s I was seeing a woman in her mid 40s who had 2 kids, was divorced, definitely a bit whacked in the head, but she worked out every day at 5:00 AM, held down a senior management position at a prestigious company, ate super healthy and was active, loved sex. She had the appearance of a much younger chick just by staying healthy, and honestly if there wasn't such a huge age gap I can imagine having tried to stay with that Gen X mamasita for the long haul.

Attached: 1286419685947.jpg (251x250, 10.91K)

Makes me feel warm & fuzzy inside seeing them age out the SMP. Should've picked a long term mate better and done enough to make him stay. He probably cheated BECAUSE she became a fat slob due to feeling comfortable from marraige

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 55.19K)

>if a woman stays fit it makes up for so many of the negative factors like age, kids, mental issues
you are a cuck and out of your mind

We're going after the cute 18 to 24 girls. But we gotta sort out the globalhomo ones.

Fuck who wants a used up 30 year old with a kid? Fucking kek.

>Where have all the good men gone?

You will find them at the other side of the wall

Attached: “You-Big-Dosser”-–-Tyson-Fury-Mocks-Deontay-Wilder-in.jpg (720x480, 22.28K)

Were the answers yesterday not good enough for you?