Race is a social construct

Any Forums can't refute this

Attached: 1643366436746.jpg (1101x673, 134.99K)

Attached: 67957695769 - Copy.jpg (645x874, 105.91K)

Brown eyes, black hair, and brown skin are non-European traits that are increasingly more common in Europe. "White" is not a race. Finns and Lechs aren't the same race despite having the same skin tone. OP is clearly an Amerimutt because he equates skin color to tace.

Austrians aren't white

>gender is a social construct
>you can identify with whatever gender you like
>you can't do the same with race though, because race is a social construct

Attached: _83587171_dolezal3.jpg (601x515, 54.21K)

Man, if you're caucasian you're fine, chill out nigga

Neither is actually White. Only Americans of European descent can be White.

Neither are niggers r tard

>tranny flag

opinion rejected

Attached: 1648109727792.png (1116x1276, 73.45K)

If race is a social construct I guess niggers dont need BLM then since we are all the same race, right?

Race is partially a social construct, but so are many things. People can prefer to be with one another based on similarities. Niggers though look completely different.

Genetic differences are real but Any Forums has no metric for delineating what genes are acceptable. Most statements of that sort center on "the warrior gene" which predisposes men to crime and violence and occurs more frequently in blacks. But, does that mean blacks without this gene are okay or that whites with this gene are bad? Of course not. So in the face of complexity Any Forums defaults to pea-brained heuristics like "black man bad."

midwit take
filtered

>Only Americans of European descent can be White.
In that case kill all white people.
Oh.
I see what you did there.

This doesn't even disprove race
This BTFO's magic dirt theory and reinforces ethnocentrism.

This is why you must have atleast three of the following to actually be considered white european
>non brown eyes
>non black hair
>white skin

The Arab would have 20 fewer IQ points and be the product of rape or incest.

y u mad tho

are you antisemitic or what, josef and Yusuf are blood brothers

y u dumb tho

You will never be white

Attached: IMG_20220216_222814.jpg (1080x1100, 185.11K)

When the retards here talk about being "white" they mean that you have the surface level Scandinavian traits like blue eyes and blond hair. I have Caucasian teeth, skull, and thought process, yet according to some faggot mutt from the states I'm not white because my eyes are brown and have bushy brown eyebrows with curly locks of dark brown hair. My cock is whiter than the sugar coated rotten teeth they spew these lies from. OP pic is Caucasian.

>t. coping t*rk with idenity crisis

Nope, white is of European descent, doesn't matter if tou "look white" a swarthy sicilian will always be whiter over the lightest North African because his genes are European

>Brown eyes, black hair, and brown skin are non-European traits

WERE ANCIENT GREEKS BLONDE U RETARDED MONGREL NIGGER?

Let's test which definition is more actionable.
Jew: A ritual baby-cutter obsessed with the torture, rape, and mutilation of children.
Jew: Someone who has these genes but not these other genes and usually ugly brown hair and maybe a funny last name?

You see, with the first definition you can actually get stuff done. You can go after circumcisers and end Jewishness for good. But Any Forums can't into social constructs, so nothing happens.

Attached: shrug1641054922030.png (872x720, 516.49K)

White is a fucking Amerikike concept and it's shit. Such a concept can only be produced by a semitic rat brain. Divisive and upsetting, if you find a concept like this you are most likely to find a kike behind it. Back when USA was founded they did differentiate between of germanc descend and of anglo saxon descend, now its white and non white. You know why? Because they want to eradicate European culture. There is no German culture in texas or French culture in louisiana its all just white. Because they can just Dj racemix it and destroy it through that. Fuck you nigger. And a sans nigger monkey has inherited a shit ton of dysgenic illness so that makes him an aggressive chimp like creature prone to violent impotent tantrums about the latest shortage of lamb meat in aldi

Nope, white is a word you attached to your Aryan fantasy. My grandfather has blue eyes, his wife has brown. My dad has brown eyes while his sister has blue. Now I have brown eyes and look more like my grandfather than my dad did when we were all of equal age. It's so funny that you care about superficial features like this when Europe has been one big rape party with genes going spanning from the Middle East to.. You guessed it, North Africa.