I hate German culture. They have no culture

I hate German culture. They have no culture.
>muh sauerkraut
>muh rammstein
>muh worksimulator games

Seriously, nazis would invade Germany at the state that it is now. How can anyone be proud "German" anymore when its verboten?
It's the cause of cancer in Europe and it MUST be destroyed.

You WILL wage war against G*rmany

Attached: aryanmale.jpg (1125x1589, 306.2K)

Nazi's were gay as fuck and had boy lovers like romans centurions had catamites, it's cringe that pol idolizes such a faggot ideology.

Attached: 1606479536750.webm (540x960, 1.77M)

God I wish it were me.

Is it normal for fags to just go into the woods and fuck random strangers, in broad daylight?

You should go to Tiergarten.
I heard this is a quite natural and frequent occurrence in G*rmany.

Yes.

germany is cringe these days
how could this happen?
you're supposed to lead europe and you're turning into a nigger sanctuary, a homo paradise, a butch lesbian administration, a place where incels fuck their sauerkraut.

what the fuck man
have some respect for yourselves

Yes, although the location is pretty unimportant

The right can't meme

Based Romania knows whats up.

I would let him/her beat me up a bit and then cuddle me

Attached: german male.png (638x550, 334.01K)

This is what happens when you faggots impose your jewish political systems on populations. I can find the same faggots in Finland. Don't get me started on Romania your women are working over time in Germany as hookers. It really is not solely Germany that is in decline its the entirety of Europe. All thanks to US of Jews and United Kikekingdom. Thanks guys for siding with communists to secure the existence of the central banks. I hope all of Europe gets a big chug of Globohomo kool-aid so you can see the glory of your denazified capitalistic jew system. Eat a bag of jew cocks you rotten faggots.

now take off the makeup and le meme tiktok filters
>ywnbaw

japan at least got nuked to turn gay

Yes, it's the snowmongols fault you elected a woman president and your political parties are full leftists.

How about you take responsibility and admit your country has gone to hell due to your countrymen.

Attached: german woman.jpg (651x477, 33.25K)

>nazis would invade Germany at the state that it is now
Nazis tried to destroy Germans in the end of the war. They knew.

>due to your (((countrymen)))
My countrymen haven't been in charge of this country since we've been annihilated and tortured by (((allies))) it's jews and communists that are in charge you nigger. Your country isn't in a better state.

You could always vote for right wing parties but that does not seem to happen ever again in Germany does it?

See that's what you don't seem to get. Votes are meaningless when most of the parties have basically the same sort of programm and most likely are controlled opposition like AfD (which still gets as a "far right" party pretty decent results). We've been brutally denazified even the slightest sign of you being a "nazi" can get you in trouble in this country (ranging from social exclusion to actual lawsuits including hefty fines and jail time). The media is actively working against anything traditional and moral. Most politicians are in bed with globohomo finance jews and their goal even after we've been punished for a war we didn't started is ultimately to eradicate the German people and culture. But hey, I don't give a shit if you hate me and my fellow countrymen for just being law-abiding and industrious. Germans are just a culture of friendly people who don't want to cause trouble and mind their own business it's not our fault that the elites decided to give us an all American treatment with faggots and transfreaks but honestly I'm not seeing it taking off like in jewnited states. We're still as Conservative as it gets (at least in the unpozzed rural places). You can't take people from cities and say they represent the common German, most city dwellers are cosmopolitan faggots who are universally detested by anyone. Do you honestly think that a Liberal assdiddler from Helsinki represents the common men in Finland?

The Jews did this

Attached: D8F2E608-1692-495A-B047-6156CDA5D637.jpg (198x238, 14.77K)