Any Forums told me when Putin stops giving Europe gas, it will starve and ruin Europe within a week

Any Forums told me when Putin stops giving Europe gas, it will starve and ruin Europe within a week
did putinbros get too cocky?

Attached: file.png (524x673, 226.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9xUJ394ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he did not stop and Europe will not stop buying.

Russia is a big place but the rest of the world is a lot bigger.
There's almost nothing we can't get from somewhere else.

wow so we get oil from venezuela and iran now? what a win!

the sad part its that they could build nuclear plants and be done with gas, but they will double down on green energy and in 3/5 months will be in even bigger problems when their plans backfire,

3-5 months? we had to shut down cargo trains yesterday because of lack of electricity

>putin already fucked
>is about to learn the true power of globalhomo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9xUJ394ns

Attached: img.png (1404x1354, 1.03M)

You're not even white

I'm sorry German bro, i still remember as a kid watching docs about how solar energy implementations were really good on Germany, that people could sell their own solar power to the system and have negative electric bills and learning it was all a lie made me hate 'green energy" bullshit, be strong

>there is an all woman military battalion that is the most feared in the middle east

this motherfucker is dumb as a rock, wtf is going on in his head? none of that shit works on jihadis my man, they think they get a free ticket to heaven. kurds just use females because they are commies. he's pretty funny though, i'll give him that.

oh yeah and a lot of muslims would be cool doing sexual shit with a tranny

>he did not stop and Europe will not stop buying.
you have to start your nukepowerplants

Venezuelans are poor as fuck they could use some more money. Also they're not attacking their neighbors.

same thing as in spain. they make money hand over fist while it is subsidized by the government and then the government stops the money and everyone gets fucked.
The newest scam is crowdfunded solar farms to pull young people that don't have their own house into the solar scam as well.

I hope the next winter will be a cold one. People here deserve it and anyone that hasn't prepared for this by now deserves it double

FPBP

When its serious they lie.

More like algerian oil now. Theres something brewing between Morocco and Algeria.

Yes.

It will also go full in on the McKinsey retardation of ''AI" thinking it makes processes that much more faster and has huge productivity output. It really does not what they think it will do within the next decade. It's going to be a series of huge scale plans that will fail and have harsh economic consequences. The southern parts of the EU also never really recovered from the 08 crash.

can't tell if you are serious but venezuelans are attacking colombia on a daily basis, they also migrate their en masse to form gangs and terrorize the locals and elect marxist candidates, kind of like people from california

Biggest economies in the world
>starving

Indians really need to wake the fuck up and smell the coffee. Either you do or we will make Chinks rabid against you and watch you two murder each other over unhinabitable mountain terrains

we can't.
Fuel rods are custom made for each reactor and the companies that operate them haven't ordered any new ones in anticipation of the shutdown. It takes years to make them and specialized machines have partially been repurposed by the maufacturers. We also didn't train a new generation of engineers that can operate the power plants and the previous generation is retiered now.

There is also the problem that the electricity companies will never trust the german government again after such a blatant breach of contract, so even if the government told them to keep them running they would not invest a single cent into the powerplants.

God damn I hate America.
America pushed Ukraine and russia into this conflict by trying to put troops on Russias doorstep then immediately throws Europe under the bus.
Can Europe buy gas and resources elsewhere? Sure, but at much higher cost, meanwhile China India etc will get their energy at much cheaper prices making Europe even more uncompetitive.
The shitty American empire is the biggest threat to white civilizations and the sooner it falls the better for everyone

Good move Scholtz, keep gaslighting retard eco-liberals until Russia finishes off that zelensky kike in Kiev.

Yep we will get the same amount just for more money and the quality will be worse.
Same with gas.

Yep, this is just Germans saving face.

Don't fall for the scheme.
They say this, but they have to buold infrastructure to make this happen, pretty hard when your nation and its industry are to 55% dependent on Russian gas.
Contracts mean shit if you cannot access the gas whenever you need.
There is also the point that those deals have 10 times higher cost per kWh.
Now add that the gas price skyrocket here.
I got an icrease of 115%, a new contract would be 230% or more per kWh than what I originally paid.
I saw people who had a rise to 1250% more than what I originally paid ber kWh.
Everything isade to seem nice sofar, but living becomes less and less affordable.
Soon the middle class will entirely fall apart.

Food prices are skyrocketing, you cannot buy cheap rapsseed or sunflower oil.

Don't get me even started on electricity, we had the highest kWh price in the world even before shit went down.
They expect another rise of 30-50% at the end of the year.

>pretty hard when your nation and its industry are to 55% dependent on Russian gas
Dude, if we shut down 55% of our industry, we'll also decrease our pollution by 55%. Possibly more because energy intensive stuff like manufacturing also causes proportionally higher pollution.
We'll save the world - Deutschland Ja!

Attached: icksdeh.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

this. Frieren und Hungern gegen Putin.

That means less weapon's being produced and sold to fight Putin.

>shuts down nuclear plant
>invests in useless renewable energy