What was the last electronic device you destroyed in a fit of furry?

What was the last electronic device you destroyed in a fit of furry?

Attached: 1544965503901.jpg (2448x3264, 783.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fit of furry? OwO

never cause i'm not a fuckin nigger. i did accidentally sit on a monitor that was sitting on my bed cause i had just replaced it though.

Im having a fit of furry right now

Attached: 2DFBDF5E-F2D3-49FD-89C9-5F6864BCA3CE.gif (300x400, 700.81K)

my laptop

I threw my phone at the wall... when my gramma died :'(

I hate you fags so much its unreal

Attached: furry_curb_stomp.gif (360x201, 831.56K)

this, not a nigger.

one time i got pissed off that my phone wouldn't load Any Forums fast enough so i broke it over my knee

My ps3 controller, probably like 8 years ago

The dude kept sniping me in Battlefield 4 and I raged, it's kinda funny thinking about it now

Why does he still need glasses as a dragon?

It’s a shame that you couldn’t see his feet.

Attached: 2531E176-4076-41A4-8FBD-20490900B108.gif (500x228, 1.03M)

TUARmRF6 Discriminates
Myopia doesn’t

Attached: 9F885DC4-A19A-4DC8-9502-A9C66CA9047A.png (956x582, 825.01K)

i rekt 4 cell phones and a ceramic stove that way

Lol that was me.

The original Nintendo controller. Threw it at the neighbor kid's head. Am I a nigger? I haven't thought about it in ever, maybe I'm a transnigger? Hhmmmmm

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:

AGAIN, IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTOOD YET "THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:"

ANYWAY, THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU EVERYTHING (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE AT THIS THREAD, THEY CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFES)

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

A LINK:
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

1-If you are a shill, open one this link.
1.1-This link is a pastebin, no one will be able to track you, there is no ip logger at this link (well its pastebin a famous site).
1.2-If they dont allow you to visit the link, there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.3-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, well its just pastebin. Also, if needed you can search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one site with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Inkjet printer. Kept spitting out nothing but errors. Was also recovering from a bad accident and was in a lot of pain. Last inkjet i ever bought.

Replaced it with an old laser printer that I found in a pile of trash behind a local business. Been working great for years.

Used quality >>> new garbage

You're just supposed to load letter sized paper in the paper cassette.

this, only niggers destroy things when angry because they can't control their emotions because of lack of prefrontal cortex developmentl.

its time

Attached: 1622696907017.png (1280x427, 514.48K)

Sheesh 40k is so fucking gay, the dudes into it are the biggest fags ever too
And the ones into AoS are all furries

owo

Attached: D6agH0yWAAEA82P.jpg (1200x900, 91.06K)

The fact that you even know what “AoS” is and can implement the acronym correctly speaks volumes :^)