Brit/pol/ - Real And Non-Satanic Edition

The West’s populations must be ready for years of “hardship,” a UK general has said

>Western nations should prepare their peoples for a long-term drop in living standards if their standoff with Russia continues, the Britain’s former Assistant Chief of Defence Staff, Jonathan Shaw, has said.

>“We in the West have the wrong mentality” about the conflict in Ukraine, he said. Once one of the British Army’s most senior officers, Shaw was speaking on talk radio station LBC on Saturday.

>“We are obsessed with humanitarian concerns and individual suffering, and that makes good TV, but the reality is this is far more serious than that,” the Major-General, whose 30-year career spanned the Falklands and Kosovo to commanding the UK forces in Iraq in 2006, warned.

>The West has imposed draconian sanctions on Russia after it attacked Ukraine a month ago. This includes the US and Canada giving up their need for supplies of Russian hydrocarbon fuels, and the EU and UK announcing plans to join them in the near future.

>The restrictions and retaliatory steps by Moscow have already seen energy and food prices spiking in many Western nations. There were reports of British food-bank users refusing free potatoes because they couldn’t afford to boil them. But Shaw predicted that this is only the beginning.

>“We’ve now decided that as far as Russia’s concerned we’re going to play geopolitics ahead of economics and we’ve to pay a price for that,” he explained.

>And, according to the Major-General, governments in the UK and elsewhere aren’t doing enough to ready their citizenry “for that sort of hardship and that attitude.”

Attached: warning.jpg (768x432, 87.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/552752-ukraine-uk-west-sanctions/
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/andrew-castle/putin-ukraine-invasion-prepare-for-long-term-dip-of-living-standards/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-60689279
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGa1DcA6BI&ab_channel=FoxNews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>“We need to be psychologically preparing our people for a long-term degradation of standard of living and a long-term confrontation with Russia,” he argued.

>“Our quality of life back home absolutely depends on them – cheap fuel, cheap access, doing deals with Saudi Arabia, and things like that,” Shaw pointed out.
rt.com/news/552752-ukraine-uk-west-sanctions/

Imaging thinking the supreme intelligence that created reality would punish mortal beings for an eternity just because they were Le Bad.

Imagine being the kind of faggot who thinks kikes got to where they are on the backs of their "intelligence and strong work ethic" and not nepotism, blackmail, bribery and their general parasitic nature.

jews dominate your nation while you seethe on an anime board and do fuck all to stop them LMAO

>“We need to be psychologically preparing our people for a long-term degradation of standard of living and a long-term confrontation with Russia,” he argued.
General Shaw is correct and I've taken it upon myself to do exactly this over the last 5 or so years. Everywhere I go, everyone I speak to for any length of time, I get them as ready as I can.

I know what's coming.

the states are a food exporter and were an energy exporter before trump lost. most of what we import is cheap consoomer trash that we can do without. most of our factories have been moving to mexico for the past decade since chinese wages have been rising too much. the americas will be fine, europe is pretty much fucked though.

Attached: 131104915_2224825284315310_6223932779224941440_n.jpg (854x1280, 98.96K)

>t. Rabbi Shlomo Shekelbergstein
Who says I'm not doing anything, kike? Just because I don't publicise my plans on a mongolian basket weaving forum? Good one, jewboy.

You won't be "fine" at all. The internal corrosion and cultural and spiritual decay of America is as bad as Britain's and Europe's. You won't be immune to the economic shockwaves yet to be felt from coronavirus lockdowns and war either.

the fact you've been seething about jews for the past hour instead of enjoying the good weather suggests you're a no life loser

>You will own nothing
>You will live in ze pod
>You will freeze
>You will eat ze bugs (when you receive your allotted weekly ration)

And you WILL be happy

Attached: 1632982185225.jpg (839x1024, 103.46K)

Alternative/original source:

>West must prepare for 'long term degradation' of living standards, ex-army chief warns
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/andrew-castle/putin-ukraine-invasion-prepare-for-long-term-dip-of-living-standards/

I don't think this is part of that agenda. In my opinion it is a major hindrance and potentially fatal obstacle to it, but it has similar effects to the "Great Reset." I can understand why people would think this is all a staged hoax to usher in those plans, but that's not what's happening with this in my opinion.

we will be paying more to put gas in our pickup trucks and having to use last gen graphics cards. europeons will literally be starving.

How's your fentanyl/opioid epidemic and cultural and spiritual decline working out for you? You are in very deep trouble, and you're losing your grip on global hegemony.

Why is London still not nuked?
wtf is Putin doing.
Chop chop.

>Nooo! Go outside and stop posting stuff about jews online, loser!
You gonna come and make me, you foreskinless faggot?

>The West’s populations must be ready for years of “hardship,” a UK general has said
But not the Elites

Attached: Asdas new owners.jpg (1908x1146, 155.55K)

>retaliatory steps by Moscow
Like what?
We're still fully open for business – come and buy anything you need.
You're literally only smacking yourself over the head, don't blame Russia for that.

I remember in sixth form and maybe a couple of years before that the type of humour that was popular among a lot of boys I spent time around was the kind of nerdy pewdiepie-type humour. Someone says something and then someone like extends their hands out in front and says "what? just, what? WHY?" or "OH GAWD NOOOO!". I didn't find it funny. I really find it uncomfortable to be around people who are expressive and loud, I always instinctively avoid them. Then again I'm a cold, boring cunt.

we're in here lads, no paki thread splitting

>Russia hits back at Western sanctions with export bans
bbc.co.uk/news/business-60689279

>Russia has hit back at western sanctions for invading Ukraine by imposing export bans on a string of products until the end of 2022.

>The ban covers exports of telecoms, medical, vehicle, agricultural, and electrical equipment, as well as some forestry products such as timber.

>The economy ministry said further measures could include restricting foreign ships from Russian ports.

>It said: "These measures are a logical response to those imposed on Russia."

>The ministry added that the bans on countries that have "committed unfriendly actions" were "aimed at ensuring uninterrupted functioning of key sectors of the economy".

>The export ban includes more than 200 products. The measures will last until the end of the year.

Trade and diplomatic relations particularly with Britain and Russia will never go back to normal after this. Things will only get worse.

That's a fake thread. This one is better.

Im confused, this isnt how its supposed to go western bros, this is for those mysterious oriental minds

Attached: do americans really.png (596x753, 286.79K)

Wartime propaganda. Spooks from Defence Intelligence and Mi6 have taken over the media even more than normal.

Plebs gonna starve

Attached: BOA.jpg (1600x647, 214K)

That can't be real.

He means the peasants should get used to starving.

Please kill us all Dmitri.

Oi I still live here

It's over. Putin is no match for globalhomo.

Attached: IMG_20220326_131236.jpg (1080x694, 139.39K)

Wasn't this melodramatic old cunt predicting a winter of illness and death the other day?

its real.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGa1DcA6BI&ab_channel=FoxNews
Elites want fewer peasants like you

Attached: tumblr_inline_olzrgiHZPs1r2vvwk_500.gif (245x150, 1.99M)

Yeah, now we get the joy of the summer of shortages.

Brit cucks.

start buying guns

Are you dull roofuckers still pretending Covid is a deadly pandemic?

bogan criminal.

To try and increase vaccine uptake. I don't think that CNN ss is real but this time there is going to be very serious shit going down. The biggest country in the world just got cancelled and almost carved out of the global economy in a few weeks. That will have massive consequences despite their GDP not being incredibly high. They are key energy and material exporters, and Ukraine is key too.

>sum up brit/pol/ in one image

Attached: willies.png (619x475, 624.11K)

Well at least russian are now known as a non threat. American military bases can fuck off. no fat mutts allowed.

I was chatting in the IRC the other night. If Jew-Josh posts an image of absolutely anything, report him for avatar fagging and he gets an almost instant ban.
Interesting to see if it applies to the other namefags.

what would happen to the norf if there was a sausage roll shortage?

>summer of shortages.
and a long dark winter

Attached: welcomeHome.png (1062x715, 87.84K)

I used to like using the trains here. Now it's full of niggers, pakis and wogs who can't follow simple rules. Things like keep quiet, put your rubbish in the bin, pay for your ticket and stay out of first class.

Post a link to the article of the screenshot. We all know they've been warning about shortages, but the wording of that CNN shot is too brutal. I'd be surprised if it's real, even if the gist of what they're saying is real.

>Elites want fewer peasants like you
What do you classify yourself as, then?

fookin anarchy

It really makes my blood boil when I make a comment on Reddit and somebody (usually a woman) responds with a totally off-topic, passive-aggressive statement about some woke talking point like racism or abortions. I need to stop going there.