Why are Russians so based?

Attached: 1648305696138.jpg (608x922, 64.7K)

All must bow to the great satan

As opposed to liking their buttholes like many countries were forced to.
amerimutt buttholes taste like strawberries and economical liberalism.
Kacap buttholes taste like asbestos.

>Piss from masters mouth is refreshing summer rain

Polandnigger moment

>I fucking love licking butthole

Classic poland

>>Piss from masters mouth is refreshing summer rain

>Polandnigger moment
You're in this economical system too, germ.
Moreover, you're more dependent on amerimutt military than we are. Where is mitteleuropa when you need it, hans?
It's not about loving. There's a reason why every country prefers the american system over the glorious utopian russian one.

Yeah I guess a neutered pet loves his master too

Attached: FOxPGycaUAMC5Qi.jpg (992x992, 136.58K)

disgusting peasant.

Tongue my anus mongoloid nigger

>blaming the us
>implying Europe wasn’t doing this shit first

lol

LMAO

Attached: 1634869912074.png (828x822, 275.24K)

>will literally nuke anyone who attacks you for free
>will even share B61 nukes with you so you don't need to develop your own
I dunno, sounds like a good deal to me.
How many people have died producing Russian nukes again?....

Też bym chciał wielką Polskę na czele międzymorza jako potęgę światową. Powiem więcej, w obecnej sytuacji jest to jak najbardziej możliwy scenariusz. Ale wpierw żeby go spełnić trzeba się pozbyć kacapów raz na zawsze. Po wszystkim można się zakolegować z chińczykami i być na szczycie jako niezależne, niepodległe państwo. No chyba że ma nas czekać los poprzednich iteracji Rzeczpospolitej które ignorowały kompletnie istnienie innych państw i skończyły pod okupacją.
>implying it's not the kacaps who are invading an European country in the XXIst century to enforce their "glorious orthodox utopia trust me haha"

>Why are Russians so based?
99% of russians were slaves or serfs since 1880
it takes a while to get rid of slave mentality

Attached: 1646429337162.png (553x506, 187.71K)

Based slurpers

On 22/02/2022 we switched timeline from the clown dimension to the based one. Russia seems to be one starting with the needful.

Hmm, I don't think so. We can prove without a doubt that the asians are the most slavey race. they don't even stop to help another if one dies.

For real tho...imagine the US president saying you need to cut Russian gas, you will pay higher prices but its ok...i mean this is beyond fucked up, this is plain stupid and doesnt make sense for any country unless your invaded...ffs why should EU pay more for gas because the US says so, its otrageous.

It's true. Europe is just as spineless as the USA.

>nooo russoids can't be slaves, it's the bugs who are slaves
why not both
There never really was any kind of actual democracy and individualism in Russia. They're in african tier. If you gave them actual democracy they would propably turn their country into a communist shithole again. It's really kinda sad in a way.

That's childish, but I guess you have to use language that target auditory can comprehend.

>democracy in Polish interpretation:
>losing souvereignity, submitting entirely to your transatlantic masters, obediently fulfilling all their orders, citizens voice deciding nothing since a country is ruled form abroad