Leftists are cooming over this pic

I miss the Ottoman Empire bros

Attached: BEE31A5D-09E6-4E99-A748-0656D7CD19E6.jpg (852x852, 112.57K)

Greeks fucking underage girls again? not surprised.

still greek

built for BGC

What a disgrace. Islam was right about everything. Turks were a blessing

the gentile speaks.

It's supposed to be boys.

showing diversity is the privilege of western country.

" we have nigger in my country cuz it's over 2000s " is the main theme of european countries

so it doen't matter greece shows they have niggers in it.
cuz anyway greek are european but turks are asian

Attached: zcash_logo.jpg (530x300, 19.64K)

Still better than living with Albanoids

but it will grow as white pussy bomber

Honestly the older I get the more I want to see communists burnt alive

Americans did this. American culture is the reason why the prevalence of niggers among white people is being used as a measurement for progress, prosperity and happiness. Americans did this.

Mate I can't understand what your trying to say here. Why the fuck are koreans so bad at learning English

>remember what you fight for

SOON.

Attached: RDT_20211205_102623276407145082058426.png (747x1080, 476.69K)

At this point democracy is literally a contest between normal people trying to have families and freaks with no kids with a fetish for black dick. And the freaks cheat. There is no point to this system, it literally doesn't represent people with an actual stake in society.

i guess i am not good at korean either

Europeans did this though, you can literally dig up European publications from the 19th century about how Americans are racist and sheeit.

Your entire whining about Americans is because you refuse to accept all the times you posted "America is racist" when you were a retarded 12 year old is just that you're a seething nigger, but now you're getting bitchslapped by the reality of calling people racist for wanting niggers to leave them alone.

What he said was perfectly understandable. European countries have worshipped niggers as an expression of how successful and progressive they are since the 2000s.

HERE'S MY RESIGNATION

Attached: everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-greek-evzones-3.jpg (646x830, 84.91K)

I'LL SERVE IT IN DRAG

Attached: Evzones-18-50X50-1960.jpg (960x600, 210.25K)

What i dont get about blacks is tbeir need to be part of everh single nation except their own countries