The bot posting is getting out of control

And they are indistinguishable from human posters. Glowniggers can spam any retarded opinion they want and make it look like its widely accepted with bots posting and replying to each other. This is where all the money has gone to protect elite pedophiles from a bunch of misanthropic antisocial internet autists.
Remember when bots used to malfunction here like crazy, and we would laugh at them? Pepperidge farm remembers. Now they have perfected them to the point that there are no malfunctions, they just seamlessly spam their bullshit, over and over without stopping.

Attached: 1556578848128.jpg (317x432, 23.77K)

I just installed 4chanx and removed all the memeflags, hope that helps

To a degree but many of them are using geo flags.

>Remember when bots used to malfunction here like crazy, and we would laugh at them?
lol i do
it's crazy how the board culture from just last year has been seemingly entirely forgotten by pretty much everybody online now
90% of posters seem to not even be aware of BASIC memes and references
you have to really work to find a thread like this where you're talking to someone who actually used to post on Any Forums before this boring ukraine kerfuffle

god it's a mess

do you think they'll leave once the war is over?

Ikr it's like I have to think for myself now!

Of course not. They're trapped here, same as us.

Whatever bro, nobody cares what Any Forumsnegros think

Attached: 1648250306544.jpg (558x464, 40.28K)

lol yeah I guess that was a silly question
/ptg/ never left either
don't forget you're here forever...

so grim, I fucking hate it, I hate having to sift thru this board now, I don't care about the ukraine war
that should be the real politically incorrect position about this
I DON'T FUCKING CARE LMAO
I used to come here to blow off steam about how politics, in general, is boring and dumb and most people care too much about it and I always felt that even if people disagreed with me on that they still kind of got it
it's alienating being here now and being surrounded by people (shills, bots, boomers) who take it absolutely seriously

lighten up guys
Any Forums used to be funny
now it's just sad

>90% of posters seem to not even be aware of BASIC memes and references
Exactly mate, thats why we developed obscure nomenclature in the first place, to filter out interlopers. The board is being brute forced with shill posts.
>do you think they'll leave once the war is over?
Probably not because the war will only end to make way for the next big distraction and the bots will spam that instead.

Attached: 1646150224616.png (679x476, 451.5K)

another retard that doesn't understand that free speech absolutely must not exist, and that censorship and moderation is the only acceptable way to facilitate proper communication.
And then you sit here endless and pretend you don't understand how you can prevent a bunch of assholes that are bigger trolls than you from spamming and derailing every conversation?
Unironically kys you fucking nigger lover.

[where is the love by black eyed peas plays softly in the background]

>Exactly mate, thats why we developed obscure nomenclature in the first place, to filter out interlopers. The board is being brute forced with shill posts.
You are not in a secret clubhouse, not even in 2014 was this place a secret clubhouse you fucking faggot nigger.. every fucking journalist cunt and retard progressive in USA goes here and then runs off to the other platforms and make up excuses for anti european racism by pretending there nazis on the internet. Kys, and then kys again.

Fuck you you dumb piece of shit, you and your fake naivety and your endless bullshit is the real problem here.

THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER ONE, SIR

>doesn't know how to filter
Lmao there's only likr 50 thread on Any Forumsat any given time for me and honestly that's still too many

> implying we're not nazis on the internet.

If that were true there would be no need to spam the board.

Youre just proving my point you seething brainlet.

Attached: Screenshot-2022-03-26.png (800x66, 10.31K)

that's just right out of the playbook really
he's picked an arbitrary date to imply that he's an oldfag and you're a newfag
he's dropping the secret clubhouse meme to further alienate us from the board culture we both experienced and are discussing to insinuate that it never existed and we're being silly
he's throwing around that journalists and libs lurk here like we don't already know that or that it means anything at all, it's irrelevant to what we're discussing
same as the "muh nazis" like this isn't fucking politically incorrect, the board where people like adolf hitler, and that's also fucking irrelevant

finally he's being a mean little shithead just because
people never used to talk to each other that way here and he'd know that if he actually was a part of our LE SEKRIT CLUBHOOSE back in 2014
sure people on Any Forums were assholes but we all got along
this is a fucking ad hominem and it's mentioned in the fucking sticky
see people actually used to read the sticky post and try to argue in good faith but this guy sure fucking ain't

he's throwing everything he fucking can at you just to shut down the conversation
either he's a shill or he's a useful idiot with low inhibition and a brain full of shit

I asked him for another one and he didn't provide so I guess he's got a lot of work today, if you get my meaning
shills can't afford to have their time wasted, they're on the clock

it's textbook bullshit, really

They cant debate with us because we always outgun them, so they resort to these tactics. I think the aim is to attempt to demoralise and generally degrade the quality of each thread with asinine bullshit.
It smacks of desperation due to an inability to come up with a believable counter argument, so we must maintain the pressure. Its a war of ideas and they are losing.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

where is the chuck
the chuck
the chuck

>do you think they'll leave once the war is over?
Fuck no, it's too valuable a propaganda tool. Think about it, they've effectively neutralized a grassroots intelligence threat.

that's what pisses me off the most
>they've effectively neutralized a grassroots intelligence threat

I've got this theory that one or more agencies are pushing BOTH sides of the propaganda war just to make Any Forums absolutely fucking useless during this conflict
it's not even about getting us to pick a side, it's just about disrupting the board, confusing the entry-tier posters and neutering Any Forums entirely to prevent us from forming common consensuses and acting on it

probably JIDF in all honesty
I definitely don't think it's pro-uke or pro-rus shills that are responsible for all of the pro and anti shilling, I think there's an ulterior motive

Op says here
>Its a war of ideas and they are losing
and as much as I'd like to believe that, the average quality of posting around here lately is just so fucking confused
I've never seen this place so viciously divided on a subject
and that's saying something on a board like this