So Australia going to do something about this?

Or are they just going to keep letting China expand into their backyard?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220326-181605_Chrome.jpg (1440x1328, 449.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6F3PwOTJvgU&ab_channel=DonnyD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's getting voted out soon so probably nothing.

Some Australian lady said in twitter that if the Us becomes isolationist Australia will lose its sovereignty kek

I've been seeing some Australians call for war over this while having Ukraine flags in their names lol

As an immigrant, I am often baffled by how much Australians overestimate their own worth. Literally no one outside this country knows what the fuck woolworths or westpac are.

>woolworths or westpac
I know what those are, so you are gay and wrong. In fact, my main bank account is with Westpac.

t. East Australia

>t. People's Republic of Canada (PRC)

>So Australia going to do something about this?
If only they had submarines...

Woolworths started here and then went into administration years back.
Aussie branches are where it survives lol.

China is 1.4 billion people and ANZ is only 30 million, theres no way to stop them

we do now seethe frenchoid

Attached: a50r9tpw8tk81.jpg (640x627, 48.13K)

>we do now
*we will in 20 years

Shouldn't they regain it instead?

but if your sovereignty depends on another country, were you ever sovereign to begin with

Attached: Australia must invade Solomon Islands.png (1170x752, 95.85K)

>t. unwashed commie

Attached: téléchargement.jpeg-4.jpg (183x275, 5.6K)

>russia invades ukraine
noo you can't do that

>angloid invades
i close my eyes

Oh shit, they have been USA/jews bootlickers for so long, losing the status quo really drives them crazy, I hope you are well

i woke up this morning and saw this, and thought "can't wait for the fallout to this one", a whole day later and i'm still waiting.

scotty, shouldn't we do something about this one big man?

>i don't hold the national security policy, mate

We're doing to protect our national security. Puter's doing it to project his Russian Empire power fantasies.

>we do now seethe frenchoid
No you don't, the only thing you decided was to NOT have modern submarines for at least 20 years, abandon the plans for building them yourselves someday, and ditch the planned Indo-Pacific arc with India, Japan and France.

And since you announced that in the public media, China understood they could move freely. And so: they do.

>scotty, shouldn't we do something about this one big man?
Just
SEND IN THE SUBMARINES!
and blockade the Solomons to Chinese military ships.
Ah, wait...

don't worry, I will never buy Foster's again if they invade

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=6F3PwOTJvgU&ab_channel=DonnyD
>Aussies have to marry something that sounds like this
rip aussies

that's the benefit of soft power ;)

russian liberators are denazifying ukraine while you’re just anglo colonizers

>the only thing you decided was to NOT have modern submarines
>t.Naval Group

Wrong. Australian liberators plan on eradicating communist oppressors

Thank You Grestest Ally

No, seriously - you won't have anything until the 2040s.
You even still haven't decided where they will be based - Sydney (the current base for your old Collins) is out because they don't want nuclear stuff there. Nor do any other town. On the other hand, such bases can't be in the middle of nowhere, because this makes recruitment harder (and it will already be a huge problem for Australia, especially if they end up with Virginia-class which require a crew of 135 as opposed to only 60 for our highly automated Suffren).

That's why we started marrying asians

>You even still haven't decided where they will be based
silly frog just because the government has made no announcements doesnt mean no choices have been made. you should understand this, the choice to can your shitty subs was planned months ahead before it was announced
> Sydney (the current base for your old Collins) is out because they don't want nuclear stuff there.
youre refering to local councils they dont have the power to decide that and would be overuled in any case
Nor do any other town.
see above
On the other hand, such bases can't be in the middle of nowhere, because this makes recruitment harder (and it will already be a huge problem for Australia, especially if they end up with Virginia-class which require a crew of 135
its a good thing the Astute has a lower crew size
>as opposed to only 60 for our highly automated Suffren).
>highly automated
kek we're not buying your submarines you may seethe now

Dumbass, as of March 10 (3 weeks ago) nothing had been decided yet. Source: ADM

>you may seethe now
we don't, you're the ones in trouble now, since you need to oppose the Chinese Navy and don't have anything... and won't have until at least the 2040s.

When was the last time Australia won a war on their own?

Why are you seething about the submarines when it still would have took like 20 years to get the french ones anyway

We've never fought a war on our own lol

What about the Emu war?

I mean non-meme wars

>Why are you seething
We aren't? I'm laughing right now. You have an urgent need for submarines but won't have anything for 20 years. kek

>it still would have took like 20 years to get the french ones anyway
The initial study (needed because Australia wanted a diesel version) had been completed and work was ready to begin.
As for the later stages, 60% of the actual construction was to take place in Australia, and some of the weapon systems were to be bought from the US, anyway. So France didn't have much to do with it anymore, except transfer the technology. Which you stupidly abandoned.

the abo wars

Isn't that like, impossible?
Australia is the meme country, both the animals and people are meme material.

he works for Naval Group poor bastard lost 50 billion and wont ever get it back.

The British did it for you while you were all prisoners. Doesn’t count.

If Ukraine can defend itself, so can Australia. Make yourself some nukes if you feel so anxious. No country should be unable to stand on its own.

>Source: ADM

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1024x578, 120.91K)

Never heard of them. Are they white?

No, I owned stock of Thales (which owns 25% of Naval Groups and sells a lot of defense equipment including on submarines).
And as you can see

Attached: THALES Cotation.png (560x421, 32.87K)

Do australians realise that nuclear-powered submarines are NOT for defense?

Well ADM is an Australian source, what do you expect?
But do fell free to post YOUR source, user
lmao

>Do australians realise that nuclear-powered submarines are NOT for defense?

They won't have any until the 2040s anyway, so moot point.

>nuclear-powered submarines are NOT for defense
>Intercepting invasion fleets is not defense
Yeah, why don't you just wait for them to make it through the Ardennes first, again.

Your brain on neoconservatism

Nah, you guys do what you did in Afghanistan again, rather.

Australians want nuclear subs because they are already imagining themselves blockading the strait of Malacca along with the US.
You can't do that with diesel subs.

>The initial study
The proposal was finished. Which took 18 months. We hadn't even bought the design yet since the French kept increasing the price, that was literally the main gripe the government had, the price of the design exceeded what was initially on the table by 3 times. The design study hadn't even started yet. Quite literally by the end of march next year we will be at the same point we were with the French with the initial proposal finished with the US and UK. 3 years had been spent with Naval doing absolutely nothing because we couldn't get our hands on the designs.
>work was ready to begin
As before we didn't even have the designs yet. Also the construction of Submarines is the longest part of it. We had only achieved 18 months of effective work with the French.

>want nuclear subs because they are already imagining themselves blockading the strait of Malacca along with the US Theyre wanted because they have longer endurance

Attached: 1635497903854.jpg (508x604, 38.42K)

kys janny