/ncg/ - Nigger Cattle General

Fellow, Nigger Cattle
Discuss how meaningless your life is and how you have everything to gain and nothing to lose and how we'll see each other in Valhalla...The polotical ramifications

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XacI2AknauM

EXISTENTIAL OLDFAGS ONLY

Attached: 1645009786521.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_L7NbdpBLI
youtube.com/watch?v=aotOiYkf95c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a fag

I love my son and daughter and my son and daughter love me. This is enough for me

based

You don't see more to life because you are trapped inside of your mental and emotional prisons. You have no clue what you really want. Free yourself. Find christ.

I have nobody now. I beat Elden Ring and gained nothing. I can't do anything here because I'm unvaxxed. I hate my country, and being Australian means nothing now.

I was in a relationship with a girl I met when I was 20 and she was 19, for 9 years. My income when we met, and for the next 2 years, was $12k. By the time I was 26 I was making over $300k/year. She left me when I was 29 because she met someone online that promised her the world and said he was a millionaire. She flew from the east coast to the west coast to meet him, and I moved all my shit out. She came back and called me from the airport saying he was lying, I of course told her to kill herself. Now she's in her late 30s sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 3 other people, while I live in a 5000+ sqft lake house. Why is modern society so fucking retarded.

BASED BURGER ALERT

>leaving out family
that was supposed to take up the rest of his sanity and energy. being single must be great. look, in the hotrodding scene there are two types of 'car guys' or truck guys. you either bought your ride, or you built it. youtube is full of twink sóy faggpts just like this taking in $40,000 in youtube revenue when they don't even know how to weld, but at least they are trying
youtube.com/watch?v=J_L7NbdpBLI
that's what's real, decide who you are going to be, what you are going to do, and do it. some of those biden supporting faggots are even making their own rockets.
youtube.com/watch?v=aotOiYkf95c
agency is where it's at, don't disrespect yourself by wasting your own time. the rest of us can't wait to see what you build.

op is kike filth, do not respond

Honestly I'd fucking love to have a son and daughter and it'd probably make me the happiest man in the world to have a family

But I'd never bring them into this nightmare and force this horrible way of living upon them

Attached: 1628767726449.png (633x772, 13.79K)

As paradoxically as this sounds, a man who truly loves his children never brings them into being, you do not spawn a possibly non existent entity for the sake of that entity, you do it out of boredom and lack of occupation in your own life

existence = harm
nonexistence =

This is an anti natalist thread now.

Attached: 1616779642575.png (897x900, 1.47M)

Being on Any Forums for so many years has taught me:
Buy land
Grow your own food
Fish
Hunt
Get a diesel
Marry trad wife
So everything is great in my life....I'll gladly join the table in Valhalla

Also fuck niggers
Fuck trannies
Fuck Jannies
You'll never be a woman

>...

>how we'll see each other in Valhalla
Ain't joining you in hell, Varg.

Attached: Self Rainbow.jpg (1275x1650, 274.56K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>Fellow, Nigger Cattle
>Discuss how meaningless your life
Terry would say we are here to entertain God

Those who fail to embrace the eternal struggle, will spend their lifetime suffering.

-Me

PS. Verification not required.

Every single person like this lacks a hobby to be passionate about. Ask them when you see them, what hobby are they pursuing. What skill are they sharpening every single day to improve upon? What competition are they training for? All of them are worthless people who don't do anything in their life unless they are told to do it. (ie: get that degree, get that job, go to work everyday, don't do anything for yourself)

Attached: 1647854045004.jpg (800x1088, 409.74K)

>If your whole goal in life was to earn enough to buy a car, I know why you might feel like shit.

>kike tells americans to not have children
pottery