What is even happening here? Ru-bros, Ukie-bros explain...

What is even happening here? Ru-bros, Ukie-bros explain. Seems that one of you are raping the POWs or the bodies of dead POWs? how can you do this to your Slavic brothers?

Attached: 1648290528155.jpg (1080x1824, 248.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9xUJ394ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

them dildos we've been seeing are getting put to use inside some of Putin's best

damn.

They're not brothers. Putin is sending mostly Muslims and Mongolians for this exact reason. There are rumors he asked Syrians and Iranians for assistance too.

Wasn't he suppose to be liberating ukies from nazi dictator?

They have a thing for man-on-man rape in those countries. Don't know if it's an Orthodox thing or Slavic.

and yet they claim no homosexuality allowed, but do this

>Wasn't he suppose to be liberating ukies from nazi dictator?
biolabs, nazis, whatever. It's just cope for invasion reason.
Putin just wants to steal as much ukrainian coastline and clay up to Dnieper as possible.

Why do slavic men have hairless pink bodies?

>be russian pow
>get raped
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9xUJ394ns

Attached: 1647732950915.gif (172x148, 1.6M)

It's the Nazi elements killing Russian speakers.
Naked dude was probably in civilian clothes.

Eastern church holiest sacrament is butt sex

Muslims say that too and yet they are some of the most vicious powerbottoms out there.

they probs had their clothes still on when the ukies left them there, thought theyd pass the time with a bit o the old inout

Do Ukes tape up Russian POWs with yellow tape to humiliate them, or do Russians use yellow tape on Uke POWs to indicate they are Ukes? If I was fighting in that war, I would just have to kill anyone I saw because I can't differentiate between the million different uniforms and armbands. The only ones I know for sure are red and yellow, but I have seen white and blue, and probably some others that I don't remember

red and white armbands are russian

blue and yellow are ukrainian

It even matches colors from their flags, you retarded muttbrain

White is Rus blue is Uke

one of them has a white band and russian fatigues so there's your answer

You see, when your leader is a clown it unlocks a perk for an unlimited number of people to fit into a car

Russian flag has blue too, nigger.

and red and yellow?
rus and ukr?

Lo Siento, mi tarde retrasado.

Yes

It's just slavs being slavs. Does no one remember yugo war?

Iranians have nothing to do with this. Many of the mercenaries are Syrian's from Assad's military, as well as conscripted or drafted Dagestanis, Chechens, and Mongolians or Turkic Russians in Siberia.

but they aren't using blue because that would confuse them with Ukrainians who are using blue

doublenigger muttard

You get orange ones for Russ also, alongside red

That is why I was asking, you fucking retarded faggot. How would I know that Russia wasn't using blue because Ukes were using blue if I didn't know that Ukes were using blue? Fucking hell you are dumb

Yeah

Attached: 1647235368738.jpg (1024x595, 90.96K)

>I'm ignorant and retarded, spoonfeed me
I'm done with you

Attached: walmutt.jpg (720x788, 564.05K)

Can't show it on the (((news and social media))) if it's clear as day, no way to spin. The content is too heavy to carry like an overloaded washer trying to spin rinse the American public trust or rubber catch is just too worn out to work in reality

Khazars aren't our brothers