Homeless man who fucked chad’s wife is now a local celebrity, cameras proved sex was consensual

>Givaldo Alves deSouzathe 48-year-old homeless man who was brutally assaulted by a personal trainer who caught him having sex with his wife, became a famous character on the streets of brasilia. People he stops it to take selfies and in one of the videos circulating on social networks, Givaldo says that “no regrets” from what has occured.
>In the video, the homeless man is accosted by a group of people. One of them asks: “Was it worth it?”, To which Givaldo affirms that he “does not regret” having had sexual relations with Sandra Maria Fernandesdespite the brutal beating she received from her husband, Edward Alves.
>Givaldo Alves gave this week an interview of more than 40 minutes with the newspaper metropoles in which he reaffirmed that the relationship with women was consented and that he was even invited by her to get into the car, despite the fact that he warned her that “he had not showered”.
>“I was walking down the street and I heard a shout: ‘Boy, boy.’ I looked back and there was only me. And she said, ‘Do you want to go out with me?’” Alves recounted about her encounter with Sandra Mara.
>“Girl, I have no money, I have no home. I don’t even have money to take you to the hotel. So she said, ‘It can be in my car,’” she continued.
>In one of the most important moments of the conversation, Givaldo refuted the personal trainer’s accusations about the crime of rape: “God put me in a place surrounded by cameras that prove that there was none of this (rape). If it was another homeless person, I would probably be in jail by now,” he said with relief.

Attached: 8381F6D6-D49B-4B37-B7BE-558EEE2B24A1.jpg (828x923, 168.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oicanadian.com/the-homeless-man-said-he-doesnt-regret-having-sex-with-the-personal-trainers-wife/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Personal trainer Eduardo Alves, 31, is investigated for assaulting the homeless man after surprising him having sex with his wife, in Planaltina, Federal District. The incident, which occurred on March 9 and is being investigated by the Police, was recorded by security cameras.
oicanadian.com/the-homeless-man-said-he-doesnt-regret-having-sex-with-the-personal-trainers-wife/
Fucking kek, so the personal trainer’s wife wanted a revenge fuck and wanted the dirtiest hobo on the streets.
And now the personal trainer might even get arrested for it.

Can you please stop with the fucking blackpills?

Attached: 0E181D86-48CC-4F85-8F49-360DF119B691.jpg (550x308, 35.07K)

That whore should be flayed alive or broken on the wheel in public

What blackpill?
When the story was first posted here people bought into the personal trainer’s story that it was rape.
Now it’s coming out that the whole thing was caught on camera and the girl wanted to fuck the hobo.

Attached: 3EEF3976-69A5-4F17-865B-37A4CCF1314A.jpg (767x1643, 106.26K)

It's intentional and most likely BS.
ALL news is BS

so dude is homeless, but has a personal trainer?
chad priorities, amirite?

Fucking disgusting. Latinas are the most degenerate women on the planet. At least this shit doesn't happen with Indian women, yet. Sure they cheat but not with the fucking hobo. Disgusting.

You’re retarded. It says that’s just the monkeys job. He was a homeless nigger walking

all the pretty tamil women eventually end up as dubai portapotties before they go back and marry you

Nigger innocent of rape, only framed for rape.
Peak clown world. The memes are writing themselves.

He fucked the personal trainer’s wife

All the pretty Mexican women are white

>wife cheats
>beats up a homeless guy

this pathetic bitch of a man had it coming if you think about it

Its not a blackpill, she just wanted drama in her life like most women, especially thots tend to create at some point or another.

Cope. I'm not Tamil and people who go to the middle-east are laborers. Male laborers.

According to the article, she is "bipolar"

Attached: 1610340862981.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

lmao how does this shit got international coverage

just like in my japanese eroge

There are comix about that.
Don't remember the title but it's about a wife who feels her husband doesn't pay enough attention to her so she goes on a rampage fucking every homeless men around and doing nasty stuff like asking them to piss on her, etc.

Sounds likely.