Could the west afford to sanction both China and Russia simultaniously if China decided to invade Taiwan tomorrow?

Could the west afford to sanction both China and Russia simultaniously if China decided to invade Taiwan tomorrow?

Attached: xi-jinping-gettyimages-494301010_1600jpg.jpg (1200x900, 191.73K)

Australia alone won a trade war with China in 2021 and started the global economic crisis so i don't see why you cunts cant step up your game.

Europoor can't even afford guns lol

yes, would rather starve their people than lose their power

stfu Satan, your country isn't even real, you are just part of NSW.

We know now that Russia is a paper bear. China is also like a paper tiger. This seems the likely case, otherwise China would have backed Russia substantially.

In other words: chinks won't and can't do shit.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7.52K)

Found the chink living in Australia. So many of them in Australia, they need to get kicked out.

Russian can't even take a country next to them. Imagine chinks try to take an island. It would be a bigger disaster lol.

I don't appreciate everyone calling me chinese because i have to post my white skin to debunk it and none of you are even going to lick my toes.

Attached: foot.jpg (1680x2240, 531.63K)

STFU u fucking abo

HAHAHAAH u cant afford shoes u wog

They would crumble in less than a week if they did..no no the world would grind to a halt, all of it, China and the West basically holds it up anyways

Can you buy me shoes after licking my toes?

Of course. China is a business, the West is their customer. If the customers leave (especially their biggest; us), the business goes to shit. While the customers will feel the effects of not getting the same prices they did with it, they will always find some other place.. China knows this, it's the type of power they want to be.
>but muh factories
>but muh chips from taiwan

Catch up to the latest. The United States is already moving on to other places. Chips will be manufactured domestically here by the time China decided to take Taiwan.

LOL no. The economy can barely handle Russia. China can do literally whatever it wants.

>We know now that Russia is a paper bear. China is also like a paper tiger.
And Austria is toilet paper.

If Russia is so fucking weak why the fuck do you even need NATO? Ukraine is only putting a fight because it has help of the whole fucking world.

You should move out of Australia asap, you probably have skin cancer already with your phototype 1. Ireland, UK, Scandinavia, Baltics, northern Russia, Netherlands are places for you to live, not Australia

>Australia, an energy colony
>EU, third biggest financial center of the world
Sshh enough Mutt education desert Yankee, you didn't win shit.
China is still in a trade war with you is it not.

Afford? No. Stupid enough to do so anyway? Absolutely.

ofcourse they could, the people in the west however they'll fare allot worse.

The 'West' can't afford anything. It is bankrupt and needs two decades to rebuild its industrial base.
The Federal Reserve can afford anything because it monetizes its own debt.
The real question is: can the Taliban be brought into the Rus-Han security orbit on a permanent basis, so that India and the oil fields of the middle east have land access to Russian and Chinese force projection? If the answer is yes, then Taiwan won't matter when the oil gets turned off and USD goes bye bye.

Move from Australia to riskies mordor? I guess today even North Korea looks more promising and friendly with respect to your wasteland.

>bulbaland talking
We both live in mordor, retard, I was talking about the climate, not life conditions.

>if China decided to invade Taiwan tomorrow?
china's military is inferior to russia's
taiwan is tech advanced. it's where a lot of computer parts come from
taiwan is surrounded by water
taiwan would kick china's ass without help

if china decided to dump all their dollar reserves, and if they told their allies to do the same, then the entire western financial system would collapse

No but they do not care. People do not care either until they will start sucking dicks just to survive. That's the nature of npc

Cope
Business with USA is about 3% of China's gdp

Attached: 1647272771710.jpg (640x538, 35.41K)

sometimes I wonder if mutts even believe the stupid shit they say or it's just for propaganda, even the people in taiwan themselves say so that either america fights off china or they instantly surrender, they're not fighting a war with china ever

I live in the country of lakes and forests, you live in frozen wasteland inhabited with orks and urukhies from Ural mountains.

>if China decided to

All major "nations" are now just extensions of the one-world de facto government being controlled to varying degrees by the Jewish mafia and their A.I. If China does a major political thing, it will be because that's what's in the script for today.

China is a great power, Taiwan is a minor country. Taiwans loss would be a matter of when, not if.

Дoлбoeб, пpиeзжaй в Пeтepбypг и пocмoтpи, кaкaя пpиpoдa зa гopoдoм, вoт чтo-чтo, нo в Paшкe пpиpoдa кyдa paзнooбpaзнee, чeм y вac.