Is video gaming dead?

>bought gaming pc
>realise I wasted money and every new video game is shit

Who the fuck plays modern day trash seriously? They aren’t even games, it’s just a story telling and you get to move the character around. Nothing to discover anymore, no mystery, no story telling. Just glimmering graphics that’s it

Attached: 42CD1712-4DFF-4BDF-A34F-F8BECA474C06.jpg (259x194, 10.76K)

It died a decade and a half ago.

yes but theres a bunch of good games you never played that are old. you fell for the gaming pc meme when you should have bought something cheap

Only FromSoftware's games are worth playing IMHO and the new Hitman trilogy

I love these threads because you're the most surface level retards who can't go beyond what triple A produces. Find me on DCS if you can even afford a set up faggot.

Every time I think about your best friend, Haley.

I always think about her panties and Laceys.

Then my thoughts always get so racy.

Oh your best friend Haley (oh oh)

I've been enjoying elden ring. I didn't want to you, but it's just really good.

My nigga

lol gayreek faggot elden ring is the best game I ever played

Play Arma 3, Warthunder or Hearts of Iron 4. Those are the autists choice.

This. Other than Kingdom Come Deliverance with peak graphics & effects mods to make the water wench's prime BOOTA even more coomable, there's really no reason to bay a gaming pc

>FromSoftware's games
nah. and seeing as they dont even have the rights for the tenchu IP then fugg their sovlless clones
>Hitman trilogy
aye. Peak

>video games are just a story telling... And no story telling

Axe yourself tranny

DAYZ is where is at.

topkek elden ring is rly nu/pol/'s version of squid game ffs

There was a comment that intelligence agnecies got scared by how GAYming, social media and other voodoo destroyed the past generations, so they discreetly trashed them (sort of).

I agree it's a massive waste of time and escapism from Juju Bongo's Inferno, but still if there are no alternatives everyone will keep using them.

I've been stuck on dota again after years cause the decision making and tactics involved tingles my dopamine receptors

>i dont like it so its BAD ok ?
everyone's a critic

Flight simulators, you're welcome.

Attached: 1641815854289.jpg (760x513, 57.54K)

warmane

its like ever since they put comments on the internet everyone thinks they are speaking for a million people or something

>bunch of good games you never played that are old. you fell for the gaming pc meme when you should have bought something cheap
This. I've got a i5 (over twelve years old) and a rx480 (5 years old) and it still plays every game I've thrown at it.
New games are shite.

it died when world of warcraft died

Despite the abundance of Reddit tier humor in it I really liked Sunset Overdrive. It felt like an actual game made to be fun instead of a "cinematic experience".

Dead for like a decade.

try stalker anomaly with maxed settings, 144fps is fun on my 3090

Moved to 144hz, felt nice esp in fast-paced games. Cons? Might need to upgrade my shit to get 144 on games i want, none of them are new so it shouldn't be impossible.
Might fall for the vr meme when/if i get enough monies before complete burnout.
>modern day trash
You said it. No need to chase new games, old ones are still very fine, especially with modding/pservers.

learn japanese and buy coomer games from dlsite

piquant choice sir

come play gmod some time, sandbox is based

>They aren’t even games, it’s just a story telling and you get to move the character around

yeah obviously. spending effort doing shit is so 90s, we have slaves for that now.

>Kingdom Come Deliverance
a man of exquisite taste

Attached: 2022-03-04_2229_1.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)