Trannie claims to have period, 60k people like this

Trannie claims to have period, 60k people like this

Attached: Capture.jpg (889x519, 60.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/political/brandon-smith-trans-women-are-men-and-pretending-otherwise-cultural-insanity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter is bots

doesn't effect me so i don't really care

probably she has a prostate cancer

>she has

>a prostate
user, I...

Psychotic faggots should be involuntarily committed, not humored.
zerohedge.com/political/brandon-smith-trans-women-are-men-and-pretending-otherwise-cultural-insanity

Its crazy how 60k people will share something that you'd be called a retard for irl

>have acute appendicitis
>dismiss it as period cramps
>die

I don't see the problem

Attached: 1542281016537.jpg (1024x1536, 917.39K)

>Never felt pain like this
Yeah, keeping an open wound that's constantly trying to heal, forcibly open, tends to do that.

I like to send shit like this to my wife, she gets so fucking mad.

lying on the internet! no way!

Attached: 1628215939155 (1).jpg (1024x887, 88.42K)

And they vote

That time of the month where her crotch stitches break from the pus strain

how do mtfs even have periods? do they do uterine transplants now?

>Why do we let people live like this?
Good question

Kek his fake vagina is rotting

Pretty sure that's appendicitis. Should we tell him, or just let him find out on his own?

These people are so demoralized and propogandized that they agree that a man with no uterus is experiencing menstrual symptoms because he identified as a woman...
Our solution is not political, these people cannot be reasoned with, they refuse to engage with reality; they are broken.

This is a good thing. They will allow their delusions of wanting to be a woman kill them. He probably has some sort of infection, cancer or stitches ripped and in his delusions he thinks it's a period. So be it. Encourage it. He will die a slow painful death with a tampon in his open wound.

they get diarrhea from the hormones, sjws are too retarded to call it out, and even say that discharge is only a symptom of a period when shedding the uterus' lining is the whole point

They are actually mentally gone.

They don't and they don't.

My first thought as well. It sure as hell isn't cramps in an organ he doesn't have.

Even better they get into election offices and delete your vote and add a few more for their side and then say "there's fraud in every election, chud".

It is an infection of their wound/organs. They will join the 41% faster than usual. Nothing to see here.
/thread

I don't have time to do a full Tranny Gore Thread but remember this is what they look like

Attached: 1581031323377.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

Is that Mr Cool Ice all grown up? Msn i feel old now

The period is probably just an infection

Attached: TRANS_PUSS.jpg (768x1024, 375.77K)

Tell that trannie that it's just gas, or that it's all in his head (his brain cells, by the way, each and every single one is literally encoded MALE).

Tell that trannie that isn't how his male body works. He has a male reproductive system, not a female reproductive system. His body does not release eggs because he has no ovaries, no fallopian tubes.

Whatever is happening is something else entirely, but it is not a "period."

Also, estrogen is not a "female" hormone. This trannie delusion that estrogen can make everyone female is ridiculously facile.

Attached: trannie_mental_illness.png (678x703, 648.83K)

He needs to shit

Attached: 6DD23B56-A946-4A6B-BB0F-115A09D35224.jpg (1024x735, 107.8K)

Mentally ill person who has a dildo stuck in its' ass and thinks it is getting its' period.

It could also be the spot where they snipped the dick off

Attached: 0yniKFu.jpg (446x337, 24.84K)

>”My gaping axe wound is infected!”
>”Why do we let people live like this?”

41% of them choose another way.

>Irony
Exactly

I don't hate trannies as much as most people on Any Forums, but their doctors should be put against a wall and shot.
This shit is incredibly unethical.

Mr. Cool Ice still looks great, actually.

Attached: mr cool ice posing with one of his huge fans.jpg (800x1200, 129.38K)

>These people are so demoralized and propogandized that they agree that a man with no uterus is experiencing menstrual symptoms because he identified as a woman...

Literally, The Emperor's New Clothes.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1200x954, 206.45K)

Attached: thelogicalendpointoftransgenderism.png (566x776, 545.76K)

Attached: 1570753842386.png (1076x1744, 1.09M)

You'll notice that most of the doctors are jews or chinks. This is not a coincidence.
Anyway, I have IRL things to do today.
No tranny gets a period. Only an infection of their crime against humanity.

Attached: 1623474655196.jpg (576x1024, 122.84K)

probably has a serious internal medical issue that needs immediate attention from their doctor like a ruptured kidney or kidney stone
blames it on period cramps

The pole flip that is currently underway and will complete most likely in the next few years or tomorrow cannot happen soon enough this planet Needs to be wiped clean I myself look forward to this day

Attached: 1647725881654.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)