America is collapsing

america is collapsing

Attached: school pride.webm (720x1272, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/lgbtq-acceptance-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you ever got on TikTok you'd know Zoomers overwhelmingly support LGBT rights.

In fact, almost 20% of Zoomers self-report as LGBTQA+.

Attached: 1646930878538.webm (576x1024, 509.98K)

It's already collapsed. This is just the calm before the storm. Are you ready?

Dilate
>KYNAW

>"I can't afford healthcare, getting underpaid, corporations exploiting as much as possible but LGBT ACCEPTANCE IS THE COLLAPSE!"
This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Performative nonsese. Take away social media and you clout chasers cease to exist

GAY

the more you focus on the negatives, the bleaker everything looks.

christ you people are such losers

Attached: F93AFCB8-B723-4D08-82C2-CDF03A91A5B9.png (608x657, 52.96K)

Feeding vulnerable children this poison is an act against humanity

Attached: 1648118558688m.jpg (1024x768, 93.5K)

Yeah, they're ripe for the taking. I guess the next war will end Western Hegemony over the world.

Oy vey the grooming is working!

me and my wife just prayed for the rapture just 5mins ago

>Take away social media and you clout chasers cease to exist
Any time now, Mutt. What are you waiting for.

China is rising!

Attached: Chinese Polliution Real.jpg (534x401, 18.7K)

Is there any documentary on how these degenerates groom kids? Obviously youtube has nothing worth watching nowadays

I'm not any any forms of social media except for this. That's about all I can do until policy is presented for me to vote on or nuclear fallout happens

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/lgbtq-acceptance-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

Oy vey shut it down the goyim know too much

Cringe. All I See is acceptance and tolerance, a big step for humanity.

China #1!

Attached: Chinese Polluted Race.jpg (1280x720, 112.26K)

sounds like what the Right said to the Left in the 70s and 80s

They forcefully normalise it. Social Media, movies, games and education makes them associate everything good with tyranny mental illness. Even worsened by the fact that the parents are millennials or zoomers themselves, which means they too feed into the mental illness.

How isn’t this cultist indoctrination?

This, instead of talking about how people can hardly afford to stay afloat let alone economically advance as they age, they obsess over stupid aesthetic shit like this.

Ok
*leaves employer*

We had celebrations for women, black, native americans, etc. when growing up and I didnt suddenly turn into any of those things. Why does the Right live in a constant state of fear? It's not healthy. Get help.

Attached: FNfj2OwX0AI8YUs.jpg (726x900, 59.93K)

If there is any doubt in any of your minds That child sex will be Decriminalized in the next 10 years you ate a fool Remember this flag represents a sexual preference Not a religion not a ethnicity but a sexual preference like a man sticking his dick in another mans ass Where the human body gets rid of solid waste defecation And here are You're children celebrating it The are being groomed

Looks like they took a picture of a muddy river and then cranked the contrast.
Look at how cherry red the construction equipment in the bottom left is. Or how much blue is in the street asphalt.

I am so glad I went to school before it became a literal faggot cult.

Disgust ≠ Fear

>"schools don't indoctrinate your kids! That's been debunked by Obama!!!"
>schools proceeds to try and teach your underage kids about how to like sucking dick, and eating ass, and eating cum, and eating cum from asses and tells your kids they are bad if they don't like it
Lol.

for one thing, you cannot become 'woman, black or native'. for another, it's disgusting. are you comparing the celebration and veneration of ass sex to one's race? are you sodomites really that deranged? do you really consider yourselves oppressed? and if so, by what standard?
i'm so sick of all this fucking insanity.

Can you leftshits go even a single day without being disingenuous? Yale students recently protested a free speech panel held on campus but its conservatives that’s afraid of everything? Fuck off.