HEY SHILLS QUICK QUESTION

when did russia launch a mass assault to take kiev? when did russia state taking kiev was their objective?
>not one shill will answer these questions

Attached: 1648163568592.jpg (700x818, 617.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/22954833/russia-ukraine-invasion-strategy-putin-kyiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hey why can't you answer why earth is round?
>lmao flat earth confirmed xDDDD
This is you.
You expect people to play along with your absurd questions and wildest fantasies.

GUYS I HAVE TO START WW3 OTHERWISE WW3 MIGHT START
why are geopolitical brainlets so fucking dumb?

Tactical retreat

Think Wellington and Ney at Waterloo.

Getting in early.

Attached: putinquote2005.jpg (746x1024, 376.26K)

Attached: 193448547556.png (1307x1635, 3.55M)

don't worry bros the Russians are advancing in reverse around Kiev, it's all been planned

Putin will go down in history as the most brilliant strategist of all time. Imagine so easily tricking the entire world into believing you want to take over Ukraine, only to reveal your real goal a month later on a pile of tens of thousands of Russian corpses scattered across hundreds and hundreds of smoldering tanks: to maintain the status quo. Absolutely brilliant.

Monkey Man said himself that he wants to replace le hecking nazi gouvernment in kiev. Watch his speech.

They were supposed to until glowies mopped up the russian glowies in kyiv

>>hey why can't you answer why earth is round?
Fractal nature of the Universe. Things are only flat when they are against a surface, otherwise they are roundish. Fill a balloon, it won't remain flat.

"According to US officials..."
KEK

they cant, every single shill is a kike

>when did russia launch a mass assault to take kiev?
That's the hilarious part. 32 days into a two day operation and they not only have been able to launch a mass assault on Kiev but they are being driven back from it

Attached: 1647053709813.png (800x800, 633.21K)

Every American is a nigger.

Attached: 1572969881745.png (371x361, 71.63K)

>when did russia state taking kiev was their objective?
14 posts later and nobody has been able to answer this question, even when doing so could prove their statements about the war over OP's.

Attached: 1625056173445.png (119x126, 25.23K)

>40 km convoy
>hundreds of dead
>day 1 early assaults trying to create air bridge
>dozens if not hundreds vehicles lost or abandoned
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO XDDDD
Russian shills, please...

Attached: 1627039768735.jpg (500x459, 49.49K)

incredible take kike, as long as its real in your mind right?

>BUT THE WEST INSTALLED A PUPPET REGIME ON HIS DOORSTEP
then puppet it back, isn't that what the KGB is famous for? Invasions mean dead civilians and nuclear war, what century do you think this is? You can't win wars with soldiers anymore, you win them with trooning and BLM psyops.

>BUT MISSILES ON THE BORDER
bitch there are hypersonic missiles that can circumnavigate the globe now. There are semtex micro drone swarms that can be launched from a van. There are space lasers. THERES QUANTUM WEAPONS IN DEVELOPMENT. What fucking century do you think this is?! Fucking MISSILES? You for real bro? Napoleon burned Moscow to the ground.

>BUT NATO TROOPS CLOSE TO THE BORDER
5th gen twarfare you fucking late fags, you want ride your cavalry into machine gun fire too? Honestly, Russia's keeping up tradition, always a century behind in everything.

>BUT EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO RUSSIA
Russia has had 3 major democidal events in the last 100 years, Russia's biggest threat is the russian government.

>BUT GLOBOHOMO
probably the dumbest take out there, Jewtin Oligarchs vs Jewlensky Oligarchs. The fuck is your problem? White goyim killing each other in brother wars for jewish profits, and you niggers are blind to it yet again.

>BUT I JUST HATE WESTERN ELITES SO MUCH I DONT CARE ABOUT THE LOGIC
Shutup you fucking baby. Your incredulity is how this shit happens. A counter-normie is just another flavor of normie. USEFUL IDIOT.

>FUCK YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING
I speak russian and ukranian, I watch both side's propaganda, I have friends in both countries that i'm in contact with, both sides are filled with hideous fucking vermin. But it was Putin's invasion that kicked it all off. He kicked the hornet's nest. Now you got Ukrainian paramilitary executing civilians for not fighting, and Russian's shelling humanitarian corridors because their target acquisition tech is literally from the 70s.

TL;DR: Shit's fucked, pol got it wrong yet again, trust the plan, 2 more weeks.

Attached: 1645921838121.jpg (1024x551, 62.05K)

you kikes have never been the same since putin went into ukraine

Refute this then . I'd just literally accept if any of you /chug/ fags said that Russians got fucked in Kiev and are running because they can't sustain offense and did a wise thing with protecting what they've conquered but shills on copium think it's ALL PART OF THE PLAN and 2 MORE WEEKS until Ukraine falls.

>When did Russia launch a mass assault to take Kiev?
February 23, 2022.
>When did Russia state taking Kiev was their objective?
February 23, 2022.

But after about a month with no success Putin is trying an "easier" target now... hoping he can get an easier city...

Source?

Just admit that Putin surrendered in Kiev and he's moving on hoping he can get at least one victory, but he won't get any.

I don't know, maybe trying to encircle Kiev and miserably failing for 3 weeks sounds like a reasonable explanation without audio recording of Putin saying "GIB ME KIEV"?

So no source, just bullshit, got it.

vox.com/22954833/russia-ukraine-invasion-strategy-putin-kyiv

He sent troops there in late 2021 and he ordered them into the city in February 2022 and they didn't capture it in the first week and still haven't captured it in the first month and now Putin has announced attacks on new cities instead, and is slowing down on Kiev.

Why did he order troops into Kiev in February 2022? Did he just send them into there to scare and intimidate everybody for a month and then leave to go scare a new city?

What really scared Russia away is when Ukrainians started taking areas of Kiev back and reconquering areas with Russian presence, and then Putin immediately gave up because his efforts were worthless.

It's literally just damage control "Putin never wanted to take Kiev he just wanted Russian troops to go die there and then refocus his troops on different cities."

>when did russia launch a mass assault to take kiev?

Attached: SEI_90970701.jpg (968x1309, 317.34K)

>40 km convoy
Of commandeered vehicles and a handful of tanks. They never had a force large enough to occupy Kiev because they didn't want it.

This level of copium and detachment from reality is unhealthy user. It's like tranny telling himself he's a woman.

They are retreating only for redditor and blue mark on twitter

wat so you are saying they weren't even planning on taking the capital of the country they are at war with?
lmao russians are even more retarded than i thought

source that this is actually a war? putin never said its a war, so no war is happening

Just like how they lost kherson, right?

Attached: 1648297428592.png (1210x648, 718.1K)

They were never planning a siege with smart cars and scooby doo vans