He was the real victim here all along!!!

He was the real victim here all along!!!

Attached: IMG_20220326_145831.png (768x768, 499.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=TEORNpaFIm0&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate that cunt. I kinda like Rowling tho.

It's over. Putin is just like Harry Potter. He can't lose now.

FLIPENDO!

music.youtube.com/watch?v=TEORNpaFIm0&feature=share

LEAVE PUTIN ALONE!

Name a better duo than White conservative dipshits and screaming to be a victim

yes
unsarcastically

Attached: RussiaMeme.jpg (800x533, 104.86K)

Look if you put the dilator 2000 sideways, you need less time to stretch that wound of yours.

i'd still put one in jk rowling, she has aged well.

Cancel culture deserves a big fat nuke as a wake-up call.

They just injected it him with krokodil and sold him to sexual slavery.

>they want to force western culture on us
>please don't cancel me.
Kek what an absolute faggot.

Psychos are never at fault, they always pretend to be the victim, probably believe it too.

that's some pretty dishonest reporting there Jews.
He didn't say "I," he said the west is trying to "cancel Russia like they cancelled Rowling, but it wouldn't work"

Attached: 1513362955501.png (556x555, 302.14K)

Jews and their 6 gorillion

It's still lame.

it pretty much is apex cancel culture though. i don't think there's anywhere to go after "canceling" an entire nation

Honestly, this is just confirmation that there's a lot of truth to the idea that the culture wars in the West are part of a Russian psyop.

Does anyone seriously think that Vladimir Putin is following Twitter drama? No - he was definitely told to say that by his advisors. This is confirmation that he has people who're looking for cultural fault lines in the West that they can drive a wedge into. The message Putin's psyops team are trying to project is 'we oppose globohomo'. Mostly they stick to astroturfing in right-wing groups on facebook, Tiktok, and Any Forums (I think everyone who's not a total retard has noticed a spike in pro-Russian shilling here over the last few weeks), but they must have judged that JK Rowling still has enough mainstream popularity that the boss man himself could deliver this one to a general audience.

perhaps. but he was referring to the cultural boycotts of Russian-related things in the west that have been happening. pic related

Attached: Russphobia.png (872x3360, 1.21M)

RUSSOPHOBIA
U
S
S

Attached: 1646917538271.jpg (658x442, 48.87K)