Vax Death Thread

Can we clot shot thread today? I wanna see heart attacks, myocarditis, collapses, etc. Let's see articles screenshots, videos, whatever you got.

Let's make vaxfags seethe. Purebloods rise up, where you at??

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-094651~3.png (931x527, 40.18K)

UK ONS figures says 9 people have died from the vaccine in the UK.

More division isn't the answer. We need everyone to see and understand the truth.

>Only 9
That sounds like horseshit. Does the VAERS report cover globally?

If you think you're gonna wake up retards now, then I want whatever copium you're huffing. I'm done trying to wake normal fags up. They're beyond saving.

It's just the ONS figures. It's the count of deaths where the vaccine was a contributing factor.

No I understood. The VAERS thing was just a separate question that I was wondering about.

Does anyone remember the length of the GOxide shedding? was it 3 weeks or 4 months or whatever it was

Unvaxxed
Untested
Never masked and am doing better than the fellow vaxxed

I remember Alex Jones mentioning shedding about a year ago. I really haven't heard much more about it. Shedding is what scares me because almost all my retarded friends got it, even my dad.

Nice, user. I'm currently sick (I think it might be sinus infection) but I'm still never getting vaxxed.

I haven't been sick since 2018

Look at all you seething antivax virgins. Red deer didn't happen. You have been screeching 2 more weeks for over a year. And you still refuse to admit you were wrong.

LF unvaxxed wife please respond

Attached: (You) (Me).jpg (1000x1272, 150.41K)

know of several people that got messed up by the transhuman mod. most awkward thing is a friend with what seems like a permanent bloody nose in one one nostril. the blood comes out thicker than normal too.

Attached: 1643847829173.png (603x609, 359K)

VAERS isn't really relevant here. All our medical statistics (ONS, UKHSA, PHE etc.) come from medical professionals rather than self-reports.

anyone have an estimation of the % chance of getting fucked up? i work at a 1,000 employee company where most are vaxed and only one guy had a heart attack (although I don't know how many people have experienced stuff they are keeping quiet about)

Pureblood here. It's hard to find a pureblood woman here (26) because most got the vaccine. Any advice?

Damn, shills are waiting.
You will take ze vax
You will get sick from it
You will die
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY

Attached: Triple H 1.png (625x449, 317.27K)