I am sick of this fucking earth

How the fuck have we gotten to this point? Are we all going to be cancerous and infertile in 20 years? This shit is ridiculous

Attached: w6b3q7mqvep81.png (626x648, 227.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menda.descoindustries.com/PDF/ChemicalResistanceChart.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-density_polyethylene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Either it's 100% intentional by a small group, or were all to stupid to deserve to survive

this is what science worship gets you

I had dream where some being told me that plastic in ocean can be dissolved by some fluid which was very friendly to nature. I would invent it but I hate leftists too much.

Is it possible to somehow to dissolve that stuff?

That's been known for years. Anyone old enough to remember magazines and then about 2000-2005 they started regurgitating articles month to month. That's where your news is now. Which is meh. But the fact you find this to be a new informative piece of information is proof you have much bigger issues to worry about than a bit of plastic in the veins. You're essentially a retard. Who's easily manipulated to cluck about what you're supposed to cluck about.

actions have consequences. water is wet.

Greta was right, Any Forums was wrong again. This is bad.

Use steel-, iron-, wood and glassware (Do not use aluminum, it has its own problems)
Cook your own food.
You'll mitigate most of your exposure to plastics.
Most plastic items used in foodware are thermoplastics, meaning that when you heat them, they WILL release that stuff to some degree, that will accumulate inside your body over time.
Microscopic particles will be dissolved or be otherwise dislodged into the liquid inside a plastic bottle.

Attached: 1645337228757.jpg (692x610, 93.68K)

Yes. Trust the state. Trust the science. Never question the government or the science.

Very unlikely, food grade plastics, which is what you'll be mostly exposed to, are resistant to some acids and solvents. Unless you want to drink acetone or something.
HDPE:
menda.descoindustries.com/PDF/ChemicalResistanceChart.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-density_polyethylene

Gaia needed plastic

phthalates.
fallopian tube vessel constriction.
ectotopic pregnancy/miscarriage.

Part and parcel of living in a modern world.

Nah they'll make a gel or something that gets rid of them. Maybe they can modify our dna to make us recycle plastic in our bodies

Give me double blind peer review studies which prove that having microplastics in your blood is somehow inherently bad.

if they can be found in 80% of people tested, why did it take so long to find them?

It's both. A small group that would do anything to gain money and power. And the rest of us that hand over our freedom and health for comfort and convenience.

STOP YOUR HARMFUL THINKING IMMEDIATELY
KEEP CONSUMING PRODUCTS
YOU WILL BE HAPPY

sure, donate blood, get a little percentage out, wait for your body to make new clean blood, repeat

Attached: 1648272468098.jpg (750x928, 178K)

Did big plastic write this comment?

Give me double blind peer review studies which prove that having microplastics in your blood is somehow inherently good.

Support oil companies, hippie

The burden of proof is on you. Backwards minded and reactionary knee jerk reactions like muh plastics bad are not facts.

When is Any Forums ever right?

One day you're gonna be finding microplastics in your poop like you find corn today.

Attached: make shit worse.png (702x873, 183.42K)

now they will blame microplastics instead of the vaxx

I agree, it's time to press the off button and forget it ever happened.

Where are you going to find plastic-less people to participate in your groundbreaking study? In the middle of the Amazon river basin?

Attached: THIS.gif (300x177, 385.5K)

Pls die.

Anyone have that video of the German MDs who put the vaxx under an electron microscope and found metallic shit and abiotic materials?

Most things today are made with plastic, and I don't see a substitute, unless a new, non-toxic, biodegradable material is invented. How can we ever stop polluting the planet with microplastics?

>I am sick of this fucking earth
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

The issue user is these plastics are even being found in fish and cows. There's almost no escaping this shit its probably in the plants at this point too

then you go out and ingest more plastic

this is a slide thread. plastic is inert chemicals. grinding it down does not make it more dangerous. this shit is as fake as the co2 and the covid hoax. everyone involved in it should be beaten to death. fuck i hate all these scientific grifters so much.

By the way, Earth is the only planet we will ever inhabit, realistically speaking. Our bodies are finely tuned to even the gravity of Earth.