WHAT.THE.HELL

WHAT.THE.HELL

mobile.twitter.com/AmbassadeChine/status/1507244760733519872?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Attached: IMG_20220326_190405.jpg (1080x1893, 459.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lmQblFCMIT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chine
wow chinks playing the divide and conquer game so that india sides with china not the west and the chinks will control all trade.

Everything that Bidens been doing since taking office has been benefitting China. I think he is bought and paid for by them. He also sold federal farming lands to China so now when food shortages are here we can watch the Chinese growing crops on our own land. He obviously doesn't give a shit about our country.

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

This fucking guy. I can't help but laugh at him

China was posting about Arnab in their Global Times as well to divide India and West. I do worry that Kikes will try to get Arnab considering his popularity just like Wion on YouTube.

Attached: IMG_20220326_191408.jpg (1080x1882, 466.97K)

well.......

Attached: BRICS.jpg (640x979, 134.4K)

>ith china not the west
What reason or motivation has "the west" given to side with them?
is there any ground what so ever on which that appeal could be made?

>all that military aid and drills with india to be used against china last year.
>india still moves to china camp.

no refunds.

China did it on their own. We have made it clear that the Border issues are our top priority and they don't like that.

Attached: IMG_20220326_192052.jpg (1080x2103, 630.13K)

China's wet dream is to shift the centre of power of the world from the US led NATO to the China led SCO. But for that to happen they need a guarantee of good relations with both India and Russia, which geopolitically have reasons to rival and not cooperate with China. I have no idea how are the long term prospects for India-China relations, but Russia seems to be falling under Chinese influence pretty quickly. Can any Pajeet here redeem some info about what does the Indian people and the Indian government think about China?

Attached: SCO.jpg (600x370, 49.34K)

Everyone outside of China and India is a 3rd world and India is a 2nd world.

The Indian Government position for good ties has always been clear which the Chinese, with their land (and sea) claims with all the nations , Don't like. Our External Affairs Minister told it straight to the Chinese FM's face.

Attached: IMG_20220326_192643.jpg (1080x1859, 367.8K)

>Kikes will try to get Arnab
People will turn against US even more here if that happens. Arnab is way more popular than WION.

>hurr surely my confederation of incompetent shitholes surely will subjugate the most advanced civilizations of mankind -xi ping pong
kek

Just have a good deal & peace talk poo bros, both with china & pakistan regarding border issue

Attached: 20220325_235807.jpg (827x1714, 249.68K)

>trusting anything a chink says

He's right though. It is improper. China has border issues with every one of its neighbors, including Russia. That doesn't affect their relations much though.

Poo, you're fired.

And in case your eyes and ears are fucked: GET THE FUCK OUT!

GET THE FUCK OUT.

PICK UP YOUR SHIT, AND GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Attached: GET-THE-FUCK-OUT.jpg (193x262, 10.49K)

i personally think that territorial differences should be settled as where the troops stand right now between us three. china and india teamup would unironically be the best move for this region.. include pak into the pack and you get access to iran and afghanistan as well.. this block will have everything. sub-continent supremecy.

For them, it is the 'New Normal' and acceptance of Chinese superiority. Gor us ,it is NOT.

Most advanced in what? Ethnic replacement? Tranny children? Faggots?

Time to redeem.

I don't care a lot about being the meatbag for the West, yet, at the same time I also know that fighting China for a couple or so decades will make us have greater economic relations with the West as they put their manufacturing into India as well. So it is kind of a better way for India to be ,but like Arnab said, without being a satellite state of the West.

china provides the biden family with what they need, the usa can't compete
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lmQblFCMIT4

>WION
KeK
WION tries to be """"neutral""" and gets banned temporarily by j*wtube k*kes for not taking a tougher stance against Russia meanwhile arnab and general bakshi daily bully Western journalists /experts/academics etc on daily basis and YouTube can't even touch them

China already solved their border claims with Russia and most of their neighbours some time ago.

Americans will never accept sharing supremacy with anyone else. They would just turn on you after you destroyed China.

Fucking wrecked. That faggy little Jew had nothing to say to that, probably wasn't used to not being able to shout his opponent down.

Damn that farmers thing really did it's effect huh

oh shit nigga there's gays and trannies in the west ?
fuck freedom, democracy and wealth then, surely that's the only way to solve it