Croats are Vikings

Can someone explain to me why Haplogroup I is most common in Croats but also Swedes and Norwegians? Also can you redpill me on Haplogroups R1a and R1b?

Attached: file.png (904x558, 154.27K)

>Croats are Vikings
sure sure,
you should send them to Norway in the winter, they will definitely appreciate it

Balkaners and Scandis are non Aryan while R1b and R1a are Aryan.

Attached: 1648279124088.jpg (1268x804, 402.83K)

winters in rural dalmatia and bosnia can be very harsh
aren't balkanoids a mix of I, R1a and R1b?

Based. Fuck Aryans. Nord Balkan union when?

L1 and L2 are literally proto European.
Cant be more aryan than that.

L or i?

>winters in rural dalmatia and bosnia can be very harsh
it cannot be compared at all

jesus this board is truly clueless
Balkan I2 and Scandinavian I1 are separated by some ~27000 years, they have little to do with each other aside from being both from pre LGM Europe

Separated. Not forgotten.

>not R1alpha or R1bull
ngmi

In the same way Bulgarians are "Germans" and "Irish" because Celtic people and German tribes invaded the Balkans in Ancient times and the early Middle Ages.

Wait which one of those is aryan? Am I allowed in the ethnostate? Don't go telling me that all our bongslaves fucked it up for us?

I is separated from J haplo too, i guess we canĀ“t forget about Arabs either

based

Attached: file.png (859x687, 73.3K)

Well the map is entirely wrong if you think England has more viking ancestry than the Scottish isles, Ireland and the Isle of Man - Orkeny and the IOM have the most Norse DNA in the British Isles

The Normans were R1b

I is the same because it is the same letter. J is not the same as I. I don't care about J. J is gay.

You trying to associate I with J feels like some filthy R1 subversion tactic so I am gonna assume you're a subhuman southwestern "Swede".

I1-L22 reporting in.
most prized of all haplos
Robert E Lee's haplo

>if I same here... and I... is there... THEN VIKHANGS
90% of haplogroup threads have NOTHING to do with scientific truth

I haplogroups are HG ones. They were mostly brought to by slavs

we are obviously not netflixkhangs

And R is seperated from P which is seperated from... K which is... southeastasian

REFUGEES WELCOME

Ireland, Scotland and Wales are mostly Celts while the Anglos are mutt mixture of Celts, Anglos, Saxons, Dutch plus other Nordcucks.

Arabs dwell in ancient white civilization